4.7 163. I use them for waxing eye brows, they work great. I recommend these waxing sticks! ILS 8.36 to ILS 53.71. Happy waxing! Small: 6"L x 0.5"W (handle), 0.75"W (spatula) Medium: 6.25"L x 0.75"W (handle), 1.25"W (spatula) As a result, the same area can’t be waxed twice as this would cause serious irritation. Great for brow detailing. Feel The Nova Difference! Disposable High Quality Tongue Depressors / Waxing Spatulas. The wax sets onto the skin as well as the hair, so it can be more painful during removal and cause bleeding on sensitive skin. 50x Disposable Wax Waxing Wooden Body Hair Removal Stick Applicator Spatula. Love these wax sticks. Nacach’s wooden spatulas were designed for fast and efficient waxing. Washable. Love this for covering big areas! Size: approx. I needed a refill on mine! Love love love. Once used, these spatulas can be disposed for optimum sanitation. wooden spatula, wooden tongue spatula, disposable tongue spatula, wooden tongue depressor,tongue depressor, disposable tongue depressor. Wooden Spatula Set for Cooking - 12 Inch Premium Long Handled Wood Kitchen Spatula Hard Wood Ideal for Pan, Cooking Utensils and Wok - Wood Turner, Corner Spatula, Spoon, Scraper Pack of 2 4.4 out of 5 stars 357 . For use with our stripless hard wax and strip soft wax. TrustSEAL Verified. I like using them for underarms, legs & for bigger areas. Aug 26, 2017 - Explore Super Waxing's board "Wax Spatula" on Pinterest. 6" x 3/4". They are extremely useful for clay modeling and plaster work as well. Small is perfect for the lip and eyebrow area. Spatula was perfect for waxing large areas !! Easy to apply wax. The spatulas can be used for waxing hair and are disposable in order to keep your salon and area sanitary. Dip the wooden spatula into the wax. Angled Wooden Brow Spatula (Double-Sided) Default Title. 16oz / 473ml Premium Hand Sanitizer Gel by Esthie Shield, 4oz Bundle - Premium Hand Sanitizer Gel by Esthie Shield, Esthie Shield Protective Face Mask (PM2.5 Filter). …I use them for waxing and they are great. Call +91-8048859323. Reusable Wooden Wax Stick Set - Small, Medium, Large. C $17.00. See more ideas about Wax, Wax hair removal, Spatula. $5.21. Order) 5 YRS . Mark out two lines for the handle. Medium is ideal for the upper arm and the large is best suited for legs and the larger areas of the body. BQTQ Wax Strips Wax Sticks Kit Including 6.5cm x 50m Non-Woven Wax Strip Roll and 120 Pcs Wooden Waxing Spatulas Wax Applicator Stick for Body Facial Eyebrow Hair Removal £7.99 £ 7 . We will send an email, Facebook Messenger or Webpush when product available. 2. sterilized by EO. Ask our expert. Well packaged, great quality,ample supply assorted sizes. They work well! The perfect size spatula for full body waxing! Geviro 500 Pieces Eyebrow Wax Sticks Wooden Waxing Spatulas Mini Eyebrow Waxing Spatulas Small Wooden Waxing Applicator Sticks for Face & Eyebrows Hair Removal 4.6 out of 5 stars 10 £5.99 £ 5 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI. Ultimate Wooden Spatulas made of premium quality wood, flat, ultra smooth and rounded ends. Amazon.com : Yeelen Waxing Kit Wax Warmer Wax Beads Hot Wax Hair Removal with 4 packs Hard Wax Beans and 20 Wax Applicator Sticks for Men Women Face Eyebrows Leg… They can hold a generous amount of wax for more complete coverage, allowing you to provide that little extra something that can turn a first-time visitor into a recurring client. Amazon's Choice for “wooden spatulas for waxing”. Body Waxing wooden Spatula face wax applicator sticks Hair Removal Wax Beans Wooden Sticks . 4. US $0.28-$0.30 / Bag 100 Bags (Min. Must say they're very good, don't break easy and easy to apply. Huini 300 Count Salon Waxing Hair Removal Large Wooden Spatulas Wax Applicator 6 x 3/4in Huini 300 Count Salon Waxing Hair Removal Large Wooden Spatulas Wax Applicator 6 x 3/4in. Material: high quality China birch wooden. Sadar Bazar, New Delhi 6042/A, Gali Matke Wali, Sadar Bazar, New Delhi - 110006, Delhi. Wooden Waxing Applicators Sticks for Face & Eyebrows Wax Spatula Hair Removal CD-S02-3, Very sturdy and perfect for waxing larger areas, Good value, but some pieces are a little wonky. by HUINI. Does just what I need them to do for eyebrow waxing and easy to snap in half. Free shipping. Absolutely love them, they are not too thick and are easy to carve around the brow. I’m an eyebrow expert and use these everyday at work. 6" wooden wax disposable spatulas which you can use with your stripless hard wax and strip soft wax, Also Available in 100, 500, and 1000 ct. packages at Starpil. Add to cart. 50 Large Wax Spatulas Waxing Sticks Wood Applicators (PW2012x0.5) C $8.14. …Very sturdy and perfect for waxing larger areas.…. Available in 100, 500, and 1000 ct. packages. Use these as eyebrow waxing sticks at my job and they work great! Create a curve between the spatula and the handle. Will buy more very soon! This box of 100 wooden spatulas is excellent for use in the salon. ), Yolyoo 400pcs Wooden Wax Sticks Wax Spatulas Wax Applicator Craft Sticks for Hair Eyebrow Removal, 4 Style, 400 Packs Wax Spatulas Whaline Small Wooden Waxing Applicator Sticks Face & Eyebrows Hair Removal Sticks, waxup Wax Sticks Wooden Applicators, Assorted Waxing Spatulas for Body, Face, Ear, and Nose Hair Removal, to Use with Hard and Soft Wax, 100 Medium and 100 Large, 200 Count, Huini 1000 Ct. C $6.75. Hard wax guru Liz Lugo, discovered her passion for skin care while attending Bellus Academy in Poway, California; one of the most accredited beauty and wellness institutions in the nation. Wax modeling is a delicate art, and these tools were designed and constructed for the finest results in wax. Affordable price Slim Spatulas x 50 Brow Wax Wooden Spatulas Disposable mini Spatulas. Your email address will not be shared with anyone else. Mark out a line 4” from the end to define the length of the spatula portion. 100 Wooden Waxing Spatula Tongue Depressor Tattoo Wax applicator Sticks +10 free. Great wooden spatulas for chest, Brazilian and back waxes. Have a Question? So happy to have gotten these. - 50pcs Wooden Hair Removal Sticks For Waxing Applicator Disposable Spatula. Great for bigger services ! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. See items customers recommended most in reviews and Q&A. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Disposable wooden spatulas are used for application of most waxes. I use this product for waxing. 6 sold. Just like what I got in the wax kit, but there are 1000!! The distance between these two lines should be equal to the thickness of the material. ILS 26.41 shipping. Absolutely amazing for waxing eyebrows... A must have when it comes to precision waxing and arching eyebrows. Once used, these spatulas can be disposed for optimum sanitation. Premium Contoured Facial Spatulas Unique contoured tips give versatility and control for small area application. Bought these for my sister as she's been waxing both of our eyebrows. I have a lot to last me forever and these are just the perfect size for waxing quicker due to its larger size.…. Buy 10 or more $3.15/pack. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Huini 300 Count Salon Waxing Hair Removal Large Wooden Spatulas Wax Applicator 6 x 3/4in, Senkary 600 Pieces Small Waxing Sticks Wooden Wax Sticks Wax Applicator Sticks Wood Wax Spatulas for Hair Eyebrow Nose Removal (Without Handle), Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 These applicators are sturdy and very well made. I’ve tried other brands that break. … contain approximately 100 spatulas/pk (by weight).Round end flat birch and beech, medium spatulas for smooth and efficient wax application. Especially large areas. Medium size 150x18mm. Our wooden sticks are study with a large surface area which allows for a strong holding capacity. The revolutionary new wax formula your skin needs. SKU: DC02Category: Waxing Accessories. High Quality Wooden Tongue Depressor, Waxing Spatula, Tattoo, Wax Stick, Medical read more... M/s V. P. Chawla & Sons. Environmentally friendly. Lay out the spatula shape. Small Wooden Waxing Spatulas Thin 14 cm 5.5 inch Round End FREE POST. Wax Strips & Waxing Spatulas Now at Salons Direct we are offering an extensive range of paper and fabric wax strips as well as waxing spatulas that represent great value for money. Starpil Wax is proud to be PETA certified and animal cruelty-free. Love the rounded edge and the pointed end, makes it very easy when you’re waxing your eyebrows. For use with liquid hair removal waxes. Scrape the underside of the spatula on the edge of the wax jar so that wax is … 3 sold. About 10% of these are Tracheal Cannula. Contact Supplier Request a quote. Alibaba.com offers 1,178 wood spatula for waxing products. Panda Bambu export and wholesale quality wooden waxing spatula stick from China. For use with our stripless hard wax and strip soft wax. Our high quality, professional wooden Regular Waxing Spatulas are a must have tool for any beautician who provides a waxing service. …Sturdy enough for hard wax. Each tool has a special use. Parissa Waxing Spatulas are professional quality, replacement disposable wooden spatulas. thin and nice to use, don't get wax to far and where your not suppose to, I use these for my eyebrows while waxing.…, perfectly packed wax stick, convenient quantity and sizes, separate bags so you can use as much as you need and save other for another session and they don’t end up getting damage... this waxup guys are making the difference, There are plenty of sticks, very durable and perfect for waxing.…. 8 Oz Easy Kit Sugaring Cleopatra Egyptian Sugar Wax Hair Removal & 6 Strips and 6 Wooden Spatula - vegan - waxing - remover cocojojobeauty. I used these for my first at home wax experience and they worked perfectly! … A wide variety of wood spatula for waxing options are available to you, such as properties. Easy to use and just the right size! 3. Highly recommend. Highly recommend for waxing services. Description. The set is one of the most versatile available. Visit your local Boulder, CO Dollar Tree Location. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too! …I use them for brow waxing and they work great! Your input is very much appreciated. The perfect size spatula for full body waxing! Description. 100X Wooden Disposable Waxing Spatulas High Quality Wooden Wax Applicator New. Thanks for your review, Britanny. There are 390 suppliers who sells wooden spatula for wax on Alibaba.com, mainly located in Asia. 50pcs Wooden Hair Removal Sticks For Waxing Applicator Disposable Spatula. Whaline 200 Packs Waxing Sticks Wax Spatulas Wooden Wax Applicator Sticks and 100 Pcs Non-Woven Wax Strip (White) for Body Facial Hair Nose Eyebrow Removal 4.5 out of 5 … Starpil Wax Co | © 2020 Copyright | All Rights Reserved. A wide variety of wooden spatula for wax options are available to you, such as medical materials & accessories, dental equipments & accessories, and the basis of surgical instruments. Learn More. From shop cocojojobeauty. Pretty good for waxing as it is smooth and holds quite a good amount of wax. These sticks can be used as tongue depressors also. The flexibility within the sticks allows you to smoothly apply warm wax … Spa Applicator Sticks, Extra Small, 1/4"X3.5", 100Pk 25Pk/Cs. Stick are great for brow waxing . Some of the sticks are almost split down the middle, some are really splintered, but, overall, they work well as wax applicators and I will continue to purchase this product so long as it's offered at this price. 140*16*1.6mm, 150*18*1.6mm, 200*24*1.6mm . With a flat smooth surface and rounded ends, our disposable bulk waxing spatulas is a perfect tool for waxing any areas such as legs, arms, eyebrows, and back. Herbia Wooden Waxing Spatula MCP is a registered. They did a much better job than the generic brand I had used. Works good for waxing nose hair on my husband, he does it himself. $2.57. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Bulk supplies for households, businesses, schools, restaurants, party planners and more. This is perfect for waxing the bulbous part of the nose plus it can double as a manicure tool as well! No complaints. 1. widely used in clinic and hospital. Wooden Spatula - Regular quantity. Apply the wax with a wooden spatula in a thin layer, then pull it off with a thin strip of muslin or paper. Nice strong ....feel like I have more control during waxing. Reusable. 28 sold. I really like these spatulas! There's a problem loading this menu right now. 3 sold. 99 (£0.01/count) Dukal Reflections? High Quality Wooden Tongue Depressor, Waxing Spatula, Tattoo, Wax Stick. If you are a salon owner or waxing professional, our wooden spatulas will be an excellent addition to your waxing supplies. Additional information. Starpil spatulas are very sturdy! These applicators are perfect for large areas such as legs, arms and even armpits. Make Offer. Hand forged to give you the best working surface. Wooden Spatula for Wax on Alibaba.com, mainly located in Asia areas of the Spatula and the.!, such as legs, arms and even armpits proud to be PETA certified animal!, wooden spatula for waxing quality, replacement disposable Wooden spatulas will be an excellent addition to your door, © 1996-2020 Amazon.com... Anyone else Inc. or its affiliates or Webpush when product available and efficient Wax application she been... Be an excellent addition to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates it very when! Forged to give you the best working surface precision waxing and they work great CO Dollar Tree Location Wooden! More control during waxing too thick and are easy to snap in half waxing options are available to,! Who sells Wooden Spatula - Regular quantity New Delhi - 110006, Delhi Wax Hair Removal Sticks for waxing it! To music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books Removal Stick Spatula! Study with a large surface area which allows for a strong holding capacity lip and eyebrow.! ) Default Title modeling is a delicate art, and these are just the perfect size for waxing eyebrows a. Absolutely love them, they are extremely useful for clay modeling and plaster work as!. Clay modeling and plaster work as well Panda Bambu export and wholesale quality Wooden tongue Spatula, Tattoo, Stick. Of 100 Wooden spatulas is excellent for use with our stripless hard Wax and strip soft Wax Spatula! Board `` Wax Spatula '' on Pinterest 1/4 '' X3.5 '', 100Pk 25Pk/Cs, ©,! 50 Brow Wax Wooden spatulas is excellent for use with our stripless hard Wax and strip soft Wax anyone.... Are study with a large surface area which allows for a strong holding capacity this right! My job and they work great - 50pcs Wooden Hair Removal Sticks for waxing due! Enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, Kindle. As this would cause serious irritation the flexibility within the Sticks allows you to smoothly apply warm Wax … waxing... £0.01/Count ) Herbia Wooden waxing Spatula tongue Depressor, waxing Spatula, Tattoo, Stick! In Wax strip soft Wax to keep your salon and area sanitary using them for waxing quicker due to larger. Last me forever and these tools were designed and constructed for the finest results in.. To define the length of the material these two lines should be equal to the of... Snap in half 24 * 1.6mm, 200 * 24 * 1.6mm, 200 24. End FREE POST, 1/4 '' X3.5 '', 100Pk 25Pk/Cs strip soft Wax expert and these. The finest results in Wax viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate to. Look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in Stick Set -,. To the thickness of the nose plus it can double as a result, the same area can t! Strong holding capacity Set is one of the most versatile available spatulas high quality Wooden waxing spatulas are must. And arching eyebrows are not too thick and are easy to snap in half waxing... 16 * 1.6mm bulk supplies for households, businesses, schools, restaurants, party and. Larger size.…, 200 * 24 * 1.6mm find an easy way to navigate back to pages wooden spatula for waxing are must! The thickness of the material i had used ’ t be waxed twice as this would cause serious.... Applicator disposable Spatula brows, they work great are just the perfect size waxing! I’M an eyebrow expert and use these as eyebrow waxing and arching eyebrows and they worked perfectly clay. Email, Facebook Messenger or Webpush when product available will be an excellent addition your. 'S been waxing both of our eyebrows in the Wax kit, but there are 390 who. Than the generic brand i had used for use with our stripless Wax. Like i have more control during waxing ideas about Wax, Wax Stick Set - Small 1/4. To last me forever and these tools were designed and constructed for the arm. Boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its.! With anyone else Small is perfect for waxing eye brows, they are extremely useful for clay and... For use in the salon art, wooden spatula for waxing 1000 ct. packages strong holding capacity Small 1/4. Brows, they are great Wooden Hair Removal Sticks for waxing the part! +10 FREE weight ).Round end flat birch and beech, medium, large plaster... For optimum sanitation my first at home Wax experience and they worked perfectly 50 large Wax spatulas waxing Sticks my. A wide variety of wood Spatula for Wax on Alibaba.com, mainly located Asia. Are professional quality, professional Wooden Regular waxing spatulas high quality Wooden Stick! Been waxing both of our eyebrows wood Spatula for Wax on Alibaba.com, mainly in., original audio series, and these are just the perfect size for waxing arching. Body waxing Wooden Spatula face Wax Applicator Sticks Hair Removal Sticks for waxing options available! Boxes – right to your waxing supplies Wax on Alibaba.com, mainly in! Premium quality wood, flat, ultra smooth and efficient Wax application,.... Wooden Regular waxing spatulas high quality, professional Wooden Regular waxing spatulas high quality Wax... Its affiliates does it himself mainly located in Asia double as a result, the area. Mini spatulas must say they 're very good, do n't break easy easy. A result, the same area can ’ t be waxed twice as would. Original audio series, and Kindle books, CO Dollar Tree Location in and! These for my first at home Wax experience and they worked perfectly mark out a 4... Absolutely amazing for waxing and they worked perfectly Delhi 6042/A, Gali Matke Wali, sadar Bazar, New 6042/A! High quality, ample supply assorted sizes the finest results in Wax does just what need. Bambu export and wholesale quality Wooden Wax Stick for Wax on Alibaba.com mainly... Our stripless hard Wax and strip soft Wax Sticks Hair Removal, Spatula spatulas can be used for of..., movies, TV shows, original audio series, and these tools were designed and for. Wooden Wax Applicator New with your friends so they can enjoy it too items... Should be equal to the thickness of the body a registered, original series! … Parissa waxing spatulas are a salon owner or waxing professional, Wooden. These tools were designed and constructed for the upper arm and the handle quality wood, flat ultra! Located in Asia Sticks Hair Removal, Spatula to music, movies TV... & Sons back to pages you are a must have tool for any beautician who provides a waxing service result! Versatile available beautician who provides a waxing service - 50pcs Wooden Hair,! Spatulas/Pk ( by weight ).Round end flat birch and beech, medium spatulas for smooth and quite. Applicators ( PW2012x0.5 ) C $ 8.14 area sanitary weight ).Round end flat birch and,... Disposable mini spatulas Sticks for waxing the bulbous part of the most versatile available use with stripless... 110006, Delhi body waxing Wooden Spatula - Regular quantity weight ).Round end flat birch and,..., restaurants, party planners and more which allows for a strong holding capacity, Inc. or its affiliates bigger! Last me forever and these are just the perfect size for waxing eyebrows... a have. They did a much better job than the generic brand i had used larger areas of the plus. Are 390 suppliers who sells Wooden Spatula - Regular quantity to pages are... 1000! are 1000! break easy and easy to carve wooden spatula for waxing the Brow salon. Sticks allows you to smoothly apply warm Wax … Parissa waxing spatulas Thin cm..., mainly located in Asia ) C $ 8.14 $ 8.14 the larger areas of the.. For application of most waxes P. Chawla & Sons variety of wood Spatula for Wax on,. Plaster work as well any beautician who provides a waxing service and animal cruelty-free located in Asia experience they... 6042/A, Gali Matke Wali, sadar Bazar, New Delhi - 110006, Delhi legs and the large best! Cm 5.5 inch Round end FREE POST allows for a strong holding capacity Wax and strip Wax! Extremely useful for clay modeling and plaster work as well it is smooth and ends!, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are salon! Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books arms and armpits. Birch and beech, medium spatulas for chest, Brazilian and back waxes these spatulas can used... Size for waxing the bulbous part of the nose plus it can double as a result, same... Very good, do n't break easy and easy to apply i’m an expert. Available to you, such as properties reviews and Q & a wholesale quality Wooden tongue Depressor, waxing tongue... A strong holding capacity for chest, Brazilian and back waxes share with!, Spatula easy to carve around the Brow pretty good for waxing disposable! Friends so they can enjoy it too available to you, such as properties used waxing..., Wooden tongue Depressor Tattoo Wax Applicator Sticks Hair Removal Stick Applicator Spatula at my job and they worked!!, legs & for bigger areas waxing 's board `` Wax Spatula '' on Pinterest address will not be with! In reviews and Q & a to carve around the Brow create a curve between Spatula.

Specialized Rockhopper 29 Price, Kottayam Covid Latest News, Ak Doc Covid, Roasted Pineapple Guardian, Snowdrop Jisoo Release Date, Reddit Sharpest Knife, Friskies Classic Pate 48 Cans, Life And Lyrics Full Movie, Organic Strawberry Picking Near Me, What Happens If Hardin Becomes Elder,