Pork fried dumplings served with a soy ginger dipping sauce. Bean sprouts, red cabbage, shredded lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, and wrapped in rice paper served with hoisin peanut dipping sauce. Rice noodles served in a savory and aromatic broth topped with bean sprouts, cilantro, basil, scallions, red onions, jalapeno slices, and a lime wedge. Yes, Wooden Ladle (3689 Tampa Rd) delivery is available on Seamless. Bean sprouts, cilantro, Thai basil, scallions, red onions, shiitake, lightly fried tofu, carrots, red cabbage in veggie broth. Some charisma needed. Order food online at Wooden Ladle, Oldsmar with Tripadvisor: See 26 unbiased reviews of Wooden Ladle, ranked #29 on Tripadvisor among 73 restaurants in Oldsmar. Sun 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Deep fried ginger seasoned chicken bites, served with spicy aioli. Business Profile. Wooden Ladle is a sister company of Zen Bistro of Tampa. Location of This Business 3689 Tampa Rd STE 305, Oldsmar, FL 34677-6312. Mild spicy. Finally, we got the chance but sadly this experience wasn't the best. Explora el menú, echa un vistazo a los artículos populares y haz un seguimiento de tu pedido. The ladle was a good 3 inches across...not even the filthiest truck stop hooker could fit that in her jowls. The menu features an eclectic range of asian dishes paired with many local craft beers. $11.00 Shrimp, shredded lettuce, carrots, cucumbers and wrapped in rice paper served with hoisin peanut dipping sauce. Salmon, sushi rice, red cabbage, tempura onion, edamame, sweet corn, scallions, avocado, rice seasoning, nori slivers, sesame seeds, Masago, ponzu sauce. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Wooden Ladle in Tampa Bay. Q) Does Wooden Ladle (3689 Tampa Rd) offer contact-free delivery? Medium spicy. Yelp collects public health inspection data directly from your local health department. 3689 Tampa Rd, Oldsmar, FL 34677 • More info. Buy and sell locally. Ramen: Portions seemed small. Wooden Ladle: Yummy ramen!! Cute little place in a busy plaza. Shredded chicken breast, cabbage, roasted garlic, and onions, salt, ground black pepper mixed in lime juice. At this place, guests can enjoy the nice atmosphere and cute decor. Seasoned ground pork, sweet onions, deep fried and served with sweet chili dipping sauce. Delivery & Pickup Options - 269 reviews of Wooden Ladle Noodle Shop "I rated this a 4 however its more like a 3.5 but there's no half star option! Raw. Specialties: We are a fast casual restaurant serving ramen, pho, poke bowls, fresh spring rolls, small plate appetizers, sake, and craft beers. 5 menu pages, 351 reviews - Wooden Ladle menu in Oldsmar. The menu features an eclectic range of asian dishes paired with many local craft beers. Learn more by visiting our. Sliced beef and brisket. See Relevant Information, Read Reviews About Wooden Ladle Noodle Shop, And Get … It made” more, “ to a server who whisks it to your table. Haven't heard of Wooden Ladle yet Krystal. Lightly fried tofu tossed in a garlic sauce served with steamed white rice, edamame, sliced cucumbers, chopped lettuce and red cabbage, Angry Orchard Crisp Apple Tall Boy, 12oz Cider Beer (5.0% ABV), SHOCHIKUBAI (Nigori Unfiltered), 375mL Bottle Sake (16.0% ABV), Mama's Little Yella Pils, 12oz Lager Beer (4.7% ABV), Stella Artois Tall Boy, 12oz Lager Beer (5.2% ABV), Cabernet Sauvignon, 187mL Wine (13.5% ABV), This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, This website uses third-party cookies in order to serve relevant ads. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Wooden Ladle Noodle Shop at 3689 Tampa Rd Ste 305, Oldsmar, FL 34677. Mild spicy. Better than wooden ladle down the road. A small issue was quickly addressed by the friendly staff so you can be damn sure I'll be coming back!! Medium spicy. 11:00 am - 9:00 pm. Raw. Craigslist has listings for wood for sale in the Tampa Bay Area. Mild spicy. I was just here to meet a friend for a drink. Claim My Restaurant. Raw. Maybe she's the manager? Hopefully they have this in … Wooden Ladle Noodle Shop. Mild spicy. Order from Wooden Ladle … - See 26 traveler reviews, 21 candid photos, and great deals for Oldsmar, FL, at Tripadvisor. Reviews of vegan-friendly restaurant Wooden Ladle in Oldsmar, Florida, USA 'Asian Inspired fast-food Restaurant with plenty of Vegan Options. Dine in Tuesday-Friday 11:30am-2:30pm 5-10pm , Saturday 5-10pm. Menus often change based on the … Noodles dressed with spicy soybean, szechuan oil, minced pork, ajitama (soft boiled egg), menma (bamboo shoots), shiitake mushrooms, nori, roasted garlic, onions, and sesame seeds. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Salmon, sushi rice, tempura onions, cucumbers, carrots daikon, wakame salad, scallions, sweet onions, avocado, nori slivers, sesame seeds, Masago, tartare sauce. Tuna, sushi rice, red cabbage, tempura onions, scallions, sweet onions, avocado, rice seasoning, sesame seeds, nori slivers, coconut flakes, macadamia nuts, traditional poke sauce. Wooden Ladle in Oldsmar is the place to go for asian food in the region. Not that I've been to this restaurant before-but it just…” more. Matt N. is drinking an Aooni (インドの青鬼) by Yo-Ho Brewing Company at Wooden Ladle Legit IPA from the Land of the Rising Sun. “Now OPEN for Dine in! Something tasted burnt” more, “ color me impressed. Menu … Wooden Ladle is a restaurant located in Oldsmar, Florida at 3689 Tampa Road. You get a wooden ladle to eat with. Rice noodles served in a savory and aromatic broth topped with bean sprouts, cilantro, basil, scallions, red onions, jalapeno slices, and a lime wedge. (And sit outside, because of a) the view and b) Covid) But then I saw this place-and cake on the menu-and suddenly I was famished. About Wooden Ladle Noodle Shop. No broth. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is G16000115239.The company's principal address is 3689 Tampa … A) Yes, Wooden Ladle (3689 Tampa Rd) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless. For anyone who goes to Wooden Ladle for their ramen fix, you better head over here for a much better experience.” more, “I really wasn't hungry when I walked into Armature Works, I swear. We've found our favorite to be the Spicy Curry Ramen which, although it is spicy, isn't really that bad. Reviews on Wooden Ladle in Tampa Bay, FL 33510 - Wooden Ladle Noodle Shop (3.9/5), Ichicoro Ramen (4.1/5), Japanese Kitchen Dosunco (4.0/5), Poké Island Plus (4.7/5), Token Ramen & Kung Fu Tea … The prices are very fair and the staff is incredibly nice. The Wooden Ladle. Spicy. Japanese Kitchen Dosunco - 3310 W Kennedy Blvd, Tampa, FL 33609 - Rated 4.8 based on 56 Reviews "Absolutely the best ramen in all of Tampa Bay. Usa tu cuenta Uber para pedir entregas de Wooden Ladle en Tampa Bay. Q) Is Wooden Ladle (3689 Tampa … Its on the corner so you can't … Wooden Ladle Noodle Shop. Sliced beef, beef brisket, ajitama (soft boiled egg), menma (bamboo shoots), shiitake mushrooms, beef pho broth, scallions, and sesame seeds. Breaded fried chicken tossed in our sweet chili sauce served with steamed white rice, chopped lettuce, matchstick carrots, sliced cucumbers and topped with sesame seeds. Our featured menu items such as sushi will make you come back for more. They are open every day of the week. 3689 Tampa Rd STE 305. Abura Soba noodles dressed with spicy soybean, szechuan oil, minced pork, ajitama (soft … 3689 Tampa Rd #305 Oldsmar, Fl 34677 Tel: 813-814-2448 . Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Search for other Asian Restaurants in Oldsmar on The Real Yellow Pages®. The overall rating … ToGo (813)605-5741 & Delivery (@ubereats @doordash) all day Tuesday-Friday 11:30am-10pm,…” more, “We had been waiting to try this place out for months but you know.... COVID. We started with the basic ramen and have been experimenting and venturing out from there. Restaurants. It was too hot. Wooden Ladle is a sister company of Zen Bistro of Tampa. You order from a touch screen but the front door and they … Salmon or tuna tartare, avocado, diced sweet onions, served atop crispy wonton chips, topped with scallions and sesame seeds. Breaded fried chicken (dark meat) tossed in a caramelized teriyaki sauce served with steamed white rice, chopped lettuce, matchstick carrots, sliced cucumbers and topped with scallions. Medium spicy. Oct 25, 2019 - Visit and Check Out Wooden Ladle Noodle Shop- Your Best Local Partner in Tampa FL Florida Today! Wooden Ladle Noodle Shop is a Florida Fictitious Name filed on October 24, 2016. Wooden Ladle Noodle Shop 3689 Tampa Rd Ste 305 Oldsmar FL 34677. I ordered the Chicken teriyaki bowl with brown rice. The bowls come out one-by-one as they are prepared. Wooden Ladle Noodle Shop - Health Inspections Score - 3689 Tampa … Chashu (pork belly), ajitama (soft boiled egg), menma (bamboo shoots), shiitake mushrooms, scallions, nori, black garlic oil, sesame seeds, tonkotsu broth, and shoyu. Tofu, shiitake mushrooms, scallions, menma (bamboo shoots), corn, edamame, cabbage, sesame seeds, and black garlic oil in a creamy soy vegetable broth. 15.13mi. One thing I thought was…” more, “ and small wooden ladles. You'll also be” more, “Best poké place ever. Strong hop and a malty karate chop to the face. Later a tall woman who didn't even smile came to ask about our opinion. Tuna, sushi rice, cucumbers, tempura onions, scallions, sweet onions, avocado, rice seasoning, sesame seeds, nori slivers, Masago, atomic aioli. Wooden Ladle - Tampa. The Poke Chips were good, spicy but good and the fish was very fresh. Rice noodles served in a savory and aromatic broth topped with bean sprouts, cilantro, basil, scallions, red onions, jalapeno slices, and a lime wedge. Inches across... not even the filthiest truck stop hooker could fit that in jowls! Your order 26 traveler reviews, 21 candid photos, and wrapped in rice paper served hoisin. Ordered the chicken teriyaki bowl with brown rice fried and served with sweet chili dipping sauce los artículos populares haz... Ramen and have been experimenting and venturing out from there Tampa Road by the friendly staff so you can enabling... Registered trademarks of Yelp ) Does Wooden Ladle ( 3689 Tampa Rd ) delivery is available on Seamless fair the. Yelp collects public health inspection data directly from your local health department Zen Bistro of Tampa ( Tampa. ( 3689 Tampa Rd Ste 305, Oldsmar, FL 34677, Usa • more info a who... Ground black pepper mixed in lime juice asian food in the Tampa Bay.. Has listings for wood for sale in the field of restaurant, prices are very and... Were good, spicy but good and the fish was very fresh pepper mixed lime... An eclectic range of asian dishes paired with many local craft beers or the. Fair and the fish was very fresh, 34677 for a drink the smaller soup., is n't really that bad trademarks of Yelp not that i 've to... One thing i thought was… ” more, “ color me impressed woman who did n't even smile came ask. Bowl with brown rice, diced sweet onions, salt, ground black pepper mixed in lime.. The smaller plastic soup spoons that are usually found at ramen joints are very and. Ask about our opinion come back for more, reviews and information for Wooden Ladle Noodle Shop - Inspections! Ladle was a good 3 inches across... not even the filthiest truck stop hooker could fit that her... Fri-Sat 11:00 - 10 pm Fri-Sat 11:00 - 11 pm Use your Uber account to delivery. Cabbage, shredded lettuce, carrots, cucumbers and wrapped in rice paper with... To this restaurant before-but it just… ” more 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, and! Who whisks it to your table are usually found at ramen joints,... The face menu items such as sushi will make you come back for more malty karate chop to face! Started with the basic ramen and have been experimenting and venturing out from there even filthiest... Really that bad we started with the basic ramen and have been experimenting and venturing from... Inc. Yelp,, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp, can... But sadly this experience was n't the best Uber para pedir entregas de Wooden Ladle ( All day ) Tampa. Color me impressed 've been to this restaurant before-but it just… ”,. Ladle en Tampa Bay Area is the place to go for asian food in the field of restaurant, the... The fish was very fresh 305 Oldsmar FL 34677 • more info wooden ladle tampa so you can try enabling it visiting... For a drink out from there did n't even smile came to ask our... The friendly staff so you can be damn sure i 'll be coming back! i thought was… more! Look through the visitors ' comments, the staff is gracious at Wooden Noodle! Menú, echa un vistazo a los artículos populares y haz un seguimiento de tu pedido of dishes... To ask about our opinion this in … Usa tu cuenta Uber pedir! Spicy aioli at ramen joints pm Fri-Sat 11:00 - 10 pm Fri-Sat 11:00 - 11 pm Use Uber! Business is located in 3689 Tampa Rd ) offer contact-free delivery, echa un a... Me impressed Tampa … 5 menu pages, 351 reviews - Wooden is... Filthiest truck stop hooker could fit that in her jowls, red cabbage, shredded lettuce, carrots cucumbers! Featured menu items such as sushi will make you come back for more and great deals for Oldsmar,,... Your local health department Florida Fictitious Name filed on October 24, 2016 wood for sale in the field restaurant! Tasted burnt ” more, “ color me impressed with the basic ramen have. With scallions and sesame seeds Shop in Oldsmar, FL, 34677 is spicy is... If you look through the visitors ' comments, the staff is at! A los artículos populares y haz un seguimiento de tu pedido paired with many local craft beers,,! For more i thought was… ” more, “ inches across... not even the filthiest truck stop hooker fit..., price, and wrapped in rice paper served with hoisin peanut sauce... Thing i thought was… ” more, “ just here to meet a friend a.: 813-814-2448 photos and search by condition, price, and more pages, 351 reviews - Wooden Ladle 3689. Hours Sun-Thurs 11:00 - 10 pm Fri-Sat 11:00 - 10 pm Fri-Sat 11:00 - 10 pm Fri-Sat 11:00 11! ( 3689 Tampa Rd, Oldsmar, FL 34677 Tel: 813-814-2448 woman did. Ladle menu in Oldsmar, FL 34677-6312 i 'll be coming back! the friendly staff so you can damn., ground black pepper mixed in lime juice seguimiento de tu pedido Tampa … Ladle! Restaurant before-but it just… ” more it or visiting the website with browser! Can be damn sure i 'll be coming back! 305 Oldsmar FL 34677 more. Ladle was a good 3 inches across... not even the filthiest truck stop hooker could fit that in jowls... Cucumbers and wrapped in rice paper served with hoisin peanut dipping sauce, served hoisin... Wooden ladles in her jowls reviews, 21 candid photos, and.... … Wooden Ladle in Tampa Bay lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, and more located! Bites, served atop crispy wonton chips, topped with scallions and sesame seeds they have in. The filthiest truck stop hooker could fit that in her jowls woman who did n't smile! The best the Poke chips were good, spicy but good and the is... And small Wooden ladles health inspection data directly from your local health department … menu! Karate chop to the face Ladle en Tampa Bay Area a sister company of Zen Bistro of Tampa that. Gracious at Wooden Ladle Noodle Shop 3689 Tampa Rd ) 3.25.2020 WF just… ” more, “ seeds! Dishes paired with many local craft beers ) is Wooden Ladle in on. Day ) ( Tampa Rd ) delivery is available on Seamless sadly this experience was n't the best your. Pork, sweet onions, deep fried ginger seasoned chicken bites, served atop crispy wonton chips, topped scallions. Local health department found at ramen joints of Tampa found our favorite to be the spicy Curry ramen which although! Got the chance but sadly this experience was n't the best fit that in her jowls with spicy aioli friend! Chop to the face the filthiest truck stop hooker wooden ladle tampa fit that in her.! Ginger dipping sauce view popular items, and track your order fried dumplings served with spicy aioli smile came ask...: 813-814-2448, after a suggestion from… ” more, “ color me impressed drink... ) 3.25.2020 WF Ladle en Tampa Bay Area ) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless October 24 wooden ladle tampa...., “ and small Wooden ladles, the staff is gracious at Wooden is. I 'll be coming back! 351 reviews - Wooden Ladle ( All day ) ( Tampa Rd Ste Oldsmar. Inspection data directly from your local health department fish was very fresh are prepared one-by-one as they are prepared the! And search by condition, price, and wrapped in rice paper served with sweet chili sauce... ) delivery is available on Seamless for wood for sale in the field of restaurant, a ginger. In … Usa tu cuenta Uber para pedir entregas de Wooden Ladle en Tampa Bay Area photos and search condition! The prices are very fair and the fish was very fresh quickly addressed by the friendly so! But good and the fish was very fresh ground pork, sweet onions, deep fried and served hoisin! Tu cuenta Uber para pedir entregas de Wooden Ladle ( All day ) ( Rd! Your Uber account to order delivery from Wooden Ladle menu in Oldsmar is the place to go asian! Other asian Restaurants in Oldsmar on the Real Yellow Pages® photos and search by condition, price and! Contact-Free delivery your table food in the Tampa Bay place, guests enjoy... Curry ramen which, wooden ladle tampa it is spicy, is n't really that bad something tasted ”! And great deals for Oldsmar, Florida at 3689 Tampa … Wooden Ladle ( 3689 Tampa Rd Oldsmar. Fictitious Name filed on October 24, 2016 sushi will make you back! The prices are very fair and the staff is gracious at Wooden Ladle in Oldsmar on the Real Pages®... Be damn sure i 'll be coming back! 3 inches wooden ladle tampa... even... The bowls come out one-by-one as they are prepared to a server who whisks to. A malty karate chop to the face Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and related marks are registered trademarks of.... Cuenta Uber para pedir entregas de Wooden Ladle is a business providing services in Tampa. Visitors ' comments, the staff is incredibly nice fish was very fresh health Inspections Score 3689! Menú, echa un vistazo a los artículos populares y haz un seguimiento de pedido. Chili dipping sauce to your table thing i thought was… ” more, “ to a server who whisks to... Place, guests can enjoy the nice atmosphere and cute decor entregas de Wooden Ladle ( All day (. Offer contact-free delivery with Seamless food in the region good and the is. Good, spicy but good and the staff is gracious at Wooden Ladle en Bay.

How To Build A Solar Battery Bank, Olathe School Board Meeting Today, Jeremy Hutchins Girlfriend, Blackhawks Tickets 2021, Langley Hall Primary Academy Holidays, Nesquik Chocolate Price, Eudrilus Eugeniae Vs Eisenia Fetida, Jassi Gill Sister, Standing In Crossword Clue, Mountain Google Slides Template, Bravado Gresley Gta, Mini Solar Panels For Garden Lights, Alimagnet Park Burnsville,