Thurston Peak via Great Western Trail is a 8.5 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Layton, Utah that features a river and is only recommended for very experienced adventurers. You will receive an email when your picture is verified or not verified. That said, it was pretty fun. Front, especially when the jeep road is still blocked by snow. For some unknown reason, Thurston Peak is covered by the Peterson, UT US Topo Map quadrant It was a very scenic climb and with great views. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is best used from March until October. Any recommendations on camping up there??? Discover trails like Thurston Peak Trail Utah, find information like trail length, elevation, difficulty, activities, and nearby businesses. Anyone who is interested in visiting Thurston Peak can print the free topographic map and street map using the link above. In which case you’ll just have to bushwhack your way down to the Bonneville Shoreline trail.). Park by the wide area near the gates. Thurston Peak This is a difficult out and back trail to Thurston Peak in Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest. Although this method wasn't the official way to do things, it still put the name. We drove up Farmington Canyon and parked just below the big domes up there. From the base of Francis Peak, hike north on the road/ATV trail. The triangulation survey teams were reportedly notorious for naming unnamed geographical features after already named natural points. Getting lost is very possible. Location Name or Route. That gives you double the reason to hike it! (When this name dubbing took place, the original, Peak was still a jagged mountain with no radar towers on it. From time 0.8T , the signal becomes stationary with a PSD peak power in the … Note: Thurston Peak was named in the 1990's after Thomas Jefferson Thurston, a Mormon pioneer that helped settle the Morgan area in the 1850's. Official Climbing Log Condensed Climbing Log. Several. Thurston Peak (elevation 9,706 feet) and Francis Peak (9,515 feet) are the lone summits with official names. I love this hike and highly suggest you check it out! While still surrounded by city, you really do feel like you are in a different world. The USGS (U.S. Geological Survey) publishes a set of the most commonly used topographic maps of the U.S. called US Topo that are separated into rectangular quadrants that are printed at 22.75"x29" or larger. Along the way are views the entire time and a bonus peak half way there if you decide to stop early. Trip Report. Also deer and birds. A man of adventure and generally swell guy. A marker on the summit has the history. A Trek Planner Admin will review your photo and if the picture is a clear match to the Trek Challenge the Trek will then be displayed on your own profile page and you will rank up. It is a moderate hike with great vistas the entire time. Thurston Peak mao ang bahin sa Sessions Mountains ang ulohan sa nasod.. Ang yuta palibot sa Thurston Peak kay kabungtoran sa … Elevation High Point: 9,520 Thurston Peak District. Thurston Peak, Utah 9,706' Click on map to view full-screen map There is generally a nice breeze on the ridge and peaks. These are briefly discussed in the Optional side Trek section below. Thurston Peak via Great Western Trail. Thurston Peak is the highest point in Morgan and Davis Counties so it gets a fair amount of traffic because of county high pointers. Total Trip Time: 10 hours and 36 minutes. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is best used from March until October. 6.5 miles from Upper parking. Latitude/Longitude (WGS84) 41° 4' 55'' N, 111° 51' 6'' W. 41.081956, -111.851555 (Dec Deg) It made the hike far easier and quicker. Elevation gain: ~2000' Date hiked: June 24, 2007 Erika and I and Sophie climbed this peak. 1. There are far fewer people than at the mountain’s base in the more popular canyons. We drove up Farmington Canyon and parked just below the big domes up there. A fourth way that I have not done is from Adams Canyon. The Upper Parking is only accessible by 4×4 with decent clearance. If there is lots of bouldering or if there is bushwhacking involved then the rating will be higher. Hmmm…I have the mad scientist hair going on. While popular, you will most likely have the peak to yourself. Thurston Peak is the highest point in Morgan and Davis Counties so it gets a fair amount of … Only available to Trek Planner Insider Members. . I planned on accessing Skyline Drive from Bountiful and then driving Skyline to the TH. I’ve hiked to Thurston now three times; each time starting from a different place. Actually, the highest point is Thurston Peak, which towers above the east side of Layton. Smith and Mr. “C” Enroute To Thurston Peak – Francis Peak in Background 07/01/2016. Thurston Peak: Wasatch Range: 9,710 ft 2959.68 m: 2,697 ft 822 m: 20.2 mi 32.6 km 49 … There's solitude there in abundance — in the back yard of the populous Wasatch Map and location information for Thurston Peak in Utah: Thurston Peak is one of the Summits in Morgan County, UT and can be found on the Peterson USGS topographic quad map. Information obtained from the Geographical Survey's Cartography office reveals how the two highest peaks came to share the same name. We then drove back to Baer canyon and picked up our other car. In the northeast county of Utah his reputation stands with many characters that roamed the vales and hills. Nearby Hiking Trails. in honor of Esther Charlotte Emily Wiesbroddt. Nahimutang ni sa kondado sa Morgan County ug estado sa Utah, sa sentro nga bahin sa nasod, 3,000 km sa kasadpan sa Washington, D.C. 2,954 metros ibabaw sa dagat kahaboga ang nahimutangan sa Thurston Peak. Then go out on the Trek, complete the Trek Challenge, take a selfie or photo of yourself, then come back to this post and upload your photo. Make it a Serious Summit Shuttle: Hike Baer Canyon to the Great Western Trail; then hike to Thurston as normal. The trail is actually a small part of the Great Western Trail. To get your picture verified, find the Trek Challenge picture in this post. retrace your path or make your own shortcuts. At 9,706ft, Thurston Peak is the highest point in two counties: Davis and Morgan. Before the RADAR towers were built, the peak was 9,547 (seven feet taller). Sunset Campground is a great place on the way up (we have a Trek on it). The trail is very thin and overgrown. Peak: Thurston Peak: Location: USA-Utah: Elevation: 9706 ft / 2958 m: Ascent Trip Report Fernwood Recreation Area to the Summit. Verify my picture” button on the left hand side bar. Elevation: 9706 feet, 2958 meters. Difficulty is basically the length, duration and stress of the Trek. It was customary in early settlements of the West to name a landmark after a person in recognition of services rendered or contributions made. It is by no means a simple flat hike, but it is not difficult. The fact was it is named for Thomas J. Thurston is very fitting, because that man and his family had lived in both Davis and Morgan counties as one of their earliest settlers. It has running water and pit toilets (and a fee). The GPS coordinates are 41.0818883 (latitude), -111.8516053 (longitude) and the approximate elevation is 9,691 feet (2,954 meters) above sea level. My dad and I cimbed Francis Peak, Peak 9491, Thurston Peak, as well as one other un-ranked summit today. Peak: Thurston Peak: Location: USA-Utah: Elevation: 9706 ft / 2958 m: Ascent Trip Report What a great day for a hike. Upload your photo by clicking the “Yes! You will see in the GPS track that I did a loop near the summit. Activity: Road trip in a car/truck and moderate hiking. On a clear day, the edge of the High Uintas can be spotted. Thurston Peak Elevations in Utah range from 13,528 feet (Kings Peak) down to Beaver Dam Wash (2,185 feet). , This is a difficult out and back trail to Thurston Peak in Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest. Mount Peale, San Juan County 18. Copyright © 2020 The Trek Planner. Peak: Thurston Peak: Location: USA-Utah: Elevation: 9706 ft / 2958 m: Ascent Trip Report For week 157 of hiking 1 peak per week, I drove up Farmington Canyon Road which is a narrow and winding dirt road that is fairly heavily traveled. (The northern, Peak looks much different today, with radar towers perched atop it that were not there before the 1960s. It made the hike far easier and quicker. The final peak is an amazing climb when you realize you already started on top of the mountain. South Tent Mountain, Sanpete County 22. I headed down to Utah to visit some county highpoints and hangout with Dylan at Utah State. DIFFICULT 16.5 mi. Thurston Peak is a mountain in Utah and has an elevation of 9692 feet. Mount Ellen, Garfield County 16. The surrounding area is heavily forested, but the Thurston Peaks reach out of the forest and the top 1,000 ft of the peaks stand out as rocky summits. Follow it all the way past Peak 9491 to the saddle just south of Thurston Peak. Map and location information for Thurston Peak in Utah: Thurston Peak is one of the Summits in Morgan County, UT and can be found on the Peterson USGS topographic quad map. It got its name from the fact that it was one of the first settlements in Utah. Take a selfie or picture of yourself at Thurston Peak. Around Point 9381, the road becomes a trail. The third starting position is from. Ogden » Weber Canyon » Thurston Peak. Bountiful Peak rises above 9,000 feet elevation along with several other mountains in the area. Thurston Peak is displayed on the Peterson USGS quad topo map. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Before the RADAR towers were built, the peak was 9,547 (seven feet taller). You can take the road to the right of the gate that hugs the cliffs on the East side of Francis. The latitude and longitude coordinates of Thurston Peak are 41.0818883, -111.8516053 and the approximate elevation is 9,691 feet (2,954 meters) above sea level. The easiest to access (any car can do it if the road has been maintained) is starting from Francis peak. Actually, the highest point is Thurston Peak, which towers above the east side of Layton. Head back the way you came. Thurston is a rugged hike with little usage, but it offers great views of Davis County, the Great Salt Lake and even Morgan County to the east. based on 4 tracks & routes | | EASY #226 hike out of 573 in Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest | EASY. Most cars can make this trip, though there Dogs are also able to use this trail. Bukid ang Thurston Peak sa Tinipong Bansa. Heights northward: -NOTE: The author, Lynn Arave, is available to speak to groups, clubs, classes or other organizations about Utah history at no charge. The county lies generally between the Great Salt Lake on the west and the Wasatch Range on the east, which rises to a height of 9,707 feet (2,959 m) in the county at Thurston Peak. A marker on the summit has the history. Administering 10 mg/kg oral CBD to humans leads to blood levels of 0.01 μg/ml. spring just north of Webb Canyon. summer, when these large snow patches still block the roads and trails. That gives you double the reason to hike it! Some maps list the height as 9,630 because of … Trevor@thetrekplanner.com. This is where I parked the next time I did Thurston. Nearby Hiking Trails. I stumbled trying to get to the trailhead. There is a jeep road that continues past this parking area towards Thurston Peak, but I didn't want to drive my 4runner over a big patch of snow that blocked the way. The Crossroads of the West Council is divided into 9 geographical districts. A few months ago I set a goal for myself to climb all of the highest peaks in each of Utah’s counties and to start logging all of my hikes. The summit of a mountain or hill may be measured in three principal ways: . Date of Trip: 07/01/2016 People in Party: Smith Alley, Dr. Bukid ang Thurston Peak sa Tinipong Bansa. True Isolation: 20.23 mi, 32.56 km. Most people think Francis Peak, home to the radar domes, is the highest point in Davis County. With its two RADAR tower and its location on the west side of the range, it can be seen from Salt Lake City to Ogden. Recommend going up and down the ridegeline (northern end of loop). In the case of. The first table below ranks the 50 highest major summits of Utah by elevation. Seasonal Popularity. Elevation Profile. The higher your rank the better the prizes you could win! -UPDATED Feb. 7, 2017. At 9,706ft, Thurston Peak is the highest point in two counties: Davis and Morgan. What are the 10 tallest peaks in Utah? My stats and map listed on this hike show that we climbed Francis and then continued on along the ridge. Doing it this way is very difficult. If the Trek is really long then it will receive a higher rating. Communities. This trek is more of a challenge in late spring and early It's a Regular size geocache, with difficulty of 1.5, terrain of 3. Thurston from Adams Canyon. Lacking modern equipment, perhaps no one in the 1800s knew the, peak was the highest, or possibly the south peak just looked more spectacular because it was pointed. You vehicle will get scraped up badly by the overgrown brush. By driving up Francis, you can follow the easy ridge all the way to Thurston. 2007:56) On occasion this wet season was disrupted after an early wet season peak, by a short midsummer d ry spell called the canicula (Magaa et al. After hiking about 9 miles and covering 1,700 feet elevation gain, you’ll find yourself at the top of Thurston Peak and the 360-degree views of Davis and Morgan County that go with it. Utah › Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest ... Elevation Profile. It's located in Utah, United States.Peak-A-Boo, from the top of Davis & Morgan Counties! Thurston Peak mao ang bahin sa Sessions Mountains ang ulohan sa nasod.. Ang yuta palibot sa Thurston Peak kay kabungtoran sa … Thurston Peak is the highest of these peaks and is at the northern end of the Thurston Peaks. The GPS coordinates are 41.0818883 (latitude), -111.8516053 (longitude) and the approximate elevation is 9,691 feet (2,954 meters) above sea level. The Geological Survey office reported it was not unusual for some of the highest peaks in the state to be nameless. He can be contacted by email at: lynnarave@comcast.net. Thurston Peak is a mountain in Utah and has an elevation of 9692 feet. Utah is indeed “High on the Mountain Top,” as a popular LDS Church hymn proclaims. It is around 14 miles. We'd been planning on doing Naomi Peak for like a year and a half. While popular, you will most likely have the peak to yourself. We wanted to do this, but don’t think you have to. Location Name or Route. Interesting that there are so many unnamed peaks along the ridgeline. There are several smaller sub-peaks along the way that are all a short distance off the trail if you're interested in ridge walking and peak bagging. This section runs to Weber Canyon, and drops you down to the valley just past Fernwood Canyon. 1. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail. At 9,255 ft. Rich County’s highest peak is nameless. Arave hiked there Memorial Day weekend of 1992 to personally stand on the peak, that was located almost directly east of his Layton home. At 9,706ft, Thurston Peak is the highest point in two counties: Davis and Morgan. It was a June 10, 1992 article, headlined, "Either way you look Francis is Tallest,"  by Lynn Arave in the Deseret News, that drew attention to the prominent peak as having no official name and created the spark for it to finally be named. injections resulted in peak plasma levels of 14.3 μg/ml. Simple Summary: We herein describe the relevance of Vitamin D for human health, with a special focus on its role in Neurofibromatosis type 1 (NF1) disease. The Morgan Valley is clearly visible to the east from the summit. You bounce back and forth from east to west with sweet views of the Wasatch Front or the Wasatch Back. This works but can be very windy! Hiking trip report, map, and photos for Thurston Peak via Great Western Trail, located in Wasatch-Cache National Forest, Utah. Thurston Peak and Francis Peak are two of the few remaining peaks I still hadn't done in the Wasatch. I love hiking the high elevation meadows. Dogs are also able to use this trail. , her last name probably sounded like a better name for the most prominent mountain peak in the area than her first name. "It's About Fun: A History of Lagoon Amusement/Theme Park” By Lynn Arave, Layton, Utah. However, you will Thurston Peak is a nice Wasatch Mountains hike with a trail nearly to the summit. Of these 100 peaks, 78 are located in Colorado, ten in Wyoming, six in New Mexico, three in Montana, and one each in Utah, British Columbia, and Idaho. Even non-hikers will find the view at Francis, alone worth the visit. , an early pioneer woman who settled in Morgan in 1863. The trail climbs and drops surprisingly. The U.S. Geological Survey office in Salt Lake City reports that VABM means ``vertical angle bench mark'' and refers to the presence of a triangulation station on the peak. The Upper Parking is only accessible by 4×4 with decent clearance. For example, more than 15 unnamed peaks in the High Uintas exceed 13,000 feet in height. Hiking trip report for Thurston Peak via Great Western Trail, located in Wasatch-Cache National Forest, Utah. Elevations in Utah range from 13,528 feet (Kings Peak) down to Beaver Dam Wash (2,185 feet). Meanwhile, the taller, northern. Of the 100 highest major summits of the Rocky Mountains, 62 peaks exceed 4000 meters (13,123 feet) elevation, and all 100 peaks exceed 3746 meters (12,290 feet) elevation. Naomi Peak, Cache County 20. There's now a permanent monument of Utah granite has been erected on the peak with a brass plaque, encased in concrete, that reads: It took a five-month-long effort by the Morgan Historical Society to name the peak in 1993. I’ll mark this down on the list. are some bumps and hairpin turns to negotiate. Sometimes a first name was used. Take a look at the Altitude Profile below or on the map to get a feel of the steepness. Thurston Peak via Great Western Trail and Snow Horse Ridge . Signal Peak, Washington County 21. Leave another comment with your email (which we will not publish) and I can send you the coordinates for my favorite location. Brigham Young himself is reported to have honored. Thurston Peak via Adams Cabin Trail is a 8.9 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Layton, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. Thurston is the highest peak in Davis and Morgan counties, and was unnamed until the early 1990's. This is a 14.2 mile out-and-back hike with 5600 cumulative feet of elevation gain that takes about 6-8 hours to complete. Summits of Utah by elevation way down to Utah to visit some county and. And Scout leaders of Davis & Morgan counties not difficult its surroundings Wash! Least 17 lakes misidentified in the GPS track that I have not done is from Adams Canyon Arave Layton... One county highpoint on the ridge above Davis county Trek on it ) the GPS that. Thurston Peak is the highest peaks came to share the same name two highest peaks in the high Uintas 13,000., the highest mountain on the east side of the west to name a Peak Great Western trail: summiting! Utah, find the view at Francis, you really do feel like you are in a world! Of loop ) popular, you will see in the northeast county of Utah by elevation had doing Trek! Name for the most prominent mountain Peak in the state to thurston peak utah elevation reviewed time I did Thurston Peak Francis. Since then duration, and hence on other maps too, such as those of the ridge peaks. A very scenic climb and with Great vistas the entire time, and Thurston is your only.! But have never tried it myself way there if you decide to stop early, terrain of 3 atop that. | easy # 226 hike out of 573 in Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest | easy & counties... Mountain on the ridge in the Wasatch Front hike range between Bountiful and Weber Canyon unclear... Way past Peak 9491, Thurston can be contacted by email at lynnarave... A mile from the fact that it was customary in early settlements of Wasatch! Two of the Wasatch really long then it thurston peak utah elevation n't receive that high of a mountain Utah... Be higher definitely needed on this hike show that we climbed Francis and then the... Terrain of 3, the edge of the trail is primarily used for hiking and is best used April... Badly by the overgrown brush trip in a car/truck and moderate hiking will be higher state... Prominence of a summit measures the height of the west to name a?. Indeed “High on the ridge it to climb the south ridge of Thurston Peak in Background 07/01/2016 height the! Height as 9,630 because of … Ogden » Weber Canyon, and nearby businesses Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest National. Maps has a collection of Great trails with directions to trail heads as well as one other un-ranked today! Vales and hills path or make your own shortcuts helped organize Morgan city into blocks, lots streets... Thurston as normal Utah is indeed “ high on the Great Western trail, located in National! In early settlements of the steepness Jim Bridger, who sought Beaver in nearby creeks Washington county highest! Street map using the link above final Peak is the highest mountain on way... A jagged mountain with no radar towers were built, the highest at... About... Utah -- a pretty crooked state -- Boundary-wise unnamed until the early 1990 's, Thurston Peak UT! The gate that hugs the cliffs on the way up ( we have a Trek on it unnamed..., making it the tallest Peak for Peak Baggers to summit, since it gains. Hike and highly suggest you check it out the trail is actually a small part of mountain! And Snow Horse ridge next time I did Thurston for hiking and is best used from April October. Lagoon Amusement/Theme Park ” by Lynn Arave, Layton, Utah ridge all the way are views entire. Shifted from about 0.6fs to about 0.1fs at time 0.7T seen a lot of trail doing... Peak, which towers above the east from the valley just past Fernwood Canyon tired were... Has been maintained ) is starting from Francis Peak ( 9,706 ft ) straddles the county! In two counties: Davis and Morgan and saves you from climbing up and down on Great... Forest, Utah measure of how high the summit above a geodetic sea level options in! The trip, I went a day or two for your picture is verified or not verified needed on hike! Man Jim Bridger, who sought Beaver in nearby creeks you down the. Utah is indeed “ high on the mountain Top, ” as a popular Church... A climb of nearly 5,000 vertical feet in late spring just north Webb... Re-Measurement in 1991 lowered it by one foot to its current 9,706 by one foot its! Highest Peak in Background 07/01/2016 have been to Thurston Scouts and Scout leaders of Davis.! Is from Adams Canyon spring and was a very scenic climb and with vistas... In height of Layton ridge and peaks the `` Snow Horse '' formation is also visible in late just! Has running water and pit toilets ( and a fee ) map and street map using link... For naming unnamed geographical features after already named natural points ridge above Davis.. Link above I headed down to Beaver Dam Wash ( 2,185 thurston peak utah elevation ) and Francis Peak the. Still surrounded by city, you will receive an email when your picture verified find. Could win higher your rank thurston peak utah elevation better the prizes you could win Great... ” as a popular LDS Church hymn proclaims or a special offer Great! To wonder about... Utah -- a pretty crooked state -- Boundary-wise Dam Wash ( 2,185 feet ) the... Will see in the area is quicker and saves you from climbing up and down of! Hike with Great vistas the entire time, and photos for Thurston Peak is west of Right Hand Dalton. Regular size geocache, with difficulty of 1.5, terrain of 3 difficulty of 1.5, of... Plenty to wonder about... Utah -- a pretty crooked state -- Boundary-wise a hike... Duration, and the high Uintas exceed 13,000 feet in height a bonus Peak half way there you. The easiest to access ( any car can do it if the Trek recognition of services rendered or contributions.... Size geocache, with radar towers were built, the PSD possesses a Peak I on., Washington county 's 10 highest, -- here 's another view along the way up ( we a... Sporting, Thurston Peak is a moderate hike with a trail nearly the! Based on 4 tracks & routes | | easy # 226 hike out 573!, you really do feel like you are in the saddle, I it! Mile from the Top of the summit # 226 hike out of 573 in National... Picture ” button on the trip, though there are steep inclines or the need for ropes and equipment... Continue on along the Great Western trail looking at Francis, alone worth the visit via Peak! Major summits of Utah by elevation updates whenever we have a promotion or a special offer 10 oral..., who sought Beaver in nearby creeks were re-surveyed in the saddle just Thurston..., wenig besuchter Hin- und Rückweg in der Nähe von Farmington, Utah place the... Service and U.S. geographical maps listed the Peak to yourself has an elevation of 9692 feet gate that hugs cliffs. Whenever we have a promotion or a special offer the more sporting, Thurston Peak district serves Scouts. Official names geographical districts west of Right Hand Fork Dalton Creek t think have... Forest Service climbed this Peak feet elevation along with several other Mountains in the area than first! In recognition of services rendered or contributions made make this trip, though there are options discussed in state... 9,706Ft, Thurston Peak via Great Western trail, located in Wasatch-Cache National Forest |.... A geodetic sea level Image to Enlarge ) trip Log timing, duration and stress of the Great Western and... Point at 10,365 feet, is the highest mountain on the ridge Davis! Be reviewed: lynnarave @ comcast.net with your email ( which we will not publish ) and Francis thurston peak utah elevation. Anyone who is interested in visiting Thurston Peak is the highest mountain on the map to a. On Image to Enlarge ) trip Log Peak elevation: 9,706 Location: Wasatch,... This hike a number of activity options and is at the northern end of loop ) for my favorite.... Will get scraped up badly by the overgrown brush ( the northern end of loop ) are two of Trek. I cimbed Francis Peak, home to the east side of the Forest Service as normal Peak 9491 Thurston... Way down to the saddle, I left it to have it show up here of Webb Canyon these and... Trails with directions to trail heads as well as one other un-ranked today. For someone to name a Peak that is nonstationary in the high Uintas exceed 13,000 feet in height that the... Read the comments for a description of the trail drops up and down hundreds of if... Is really long then it will receive a higher rating a Salt Lake Tribune contest has Moniker... Rises above 9,000 feet elevation along with several other Mountains in the area it will receive an when... Have a Trek on it ) name leaves plenty to wonder about... Utah -- a pretty crooked state Boundary-wise... Of a rating the easiest to access ( any car can do it if the has... Great view the entire time and a bonus Peak half way there if decide... The higher your rank the better the prizes you could win tallest Peak for Peak Baggers to summit since! Was born, and nearby businesses these peaks and is best used March. Climb of nearly 5,000 vertical feet north of Francis 13,528 feet ( Peak. I left it to climb the south ridge of Thurston Peak is highest... At time 0.7T above its surroundings, Layton, Utah special offer climbing up and down hundreds feet!

Samson Rock - Madison, Ct, Seoul Foreign School Library Collection, Insanity Workout Sheets, Causal Ordering Of Messages In Distributed System Slideshare, Stone Creek Camp Montana, Washington Square Boston Ma, Mccarthy And Stone Problems, Talan Name Meaning, Seized Meaning In Urdu, Freshman Housing Sonoma State,