I’m the Derry, Maine attraction every twenty-seven years. In this corner, weighing 180 pounds, and a height of 6 foot 3 inches, He can shapeshift, regenerate, And hopefully he won't be in any of my dreams. They were both voiced/performed by Cameron Greely. But tell me...would you like to see a magic trick? Please read the book, Pennywise is actually very very weak and pretty much anyone could kill him. "They all float!" I’ve seen your movies so I know you don’t hurry. Poster boy for missing persons posters, Joker’s gonna float with me! THE JOKER! In this corner, weighing 180 pounds, and a height of 6 foot 3 inches. The demonic clown is actually a manifestation of the novel’s title character, an ancient, shapeshifting cosmic evil that preys on children. Pennywise likes the devil, we have so much fun together, But no one's dying to play with Joker, except for maybe Heath Ledger! (Ha-ha-ha!). He broke out of Arkham Asylum just to be here with us today, Some of you may not make it home tonight,Â. Well, it's your turn to show us what you got. Tell your author, for his next gangbang scene. Alfred! Watch the video for The Joker vs Pennywise from Epic Rap Battles Of History's The Joker vs Pennywise - Single for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. VERSUS! says the quote, but your films, they all sink, I make the Justice League look like just a bunch of super schlubs. You’re a John Doe in my deadlights, and you’re about to fall from a new height, ‘Cause you’re weak and you’ve lost every fight to a knight who wears underwear over his tights! Who needs guards when you couldn’t even escape Cesar Romero’s mustache? What I'm about to do to you is just not fair,Â, In the boxing ring, in the other corner,Â, If you wanna go in here, you might go blind, 'Cause you'll find I'm already outta my mind, You're a clown, you should laugh like this: [beatboxing], Alright, that's all the time we have for today, Uh, please like and subscribe this videoÂ, Which one of these characters you guys think won the battle, Uh, thank you for watching Cartoon Beatbox Battles,Â. [@SetareJoon] Here https://zh-cn.facebook.com/... gracias por la corrección de este error ... Darkseid Vs Thanos: Cartoon Beatbox Battles, nicebeatzprod. PENNYWISE! But I’ll shoo you down the drain so fast they’ll call you Tim Scurry! The Joker was played played by series co-creator Peter "Nice Peter" Shukoff, and Pennywise was played by series co-creator Lloyd "EpicLLOYD" Ahlquist. BEGIN! Cartoon Beatbox Battles (verbalase): Top 3. Every joke of mine stings. / VLAD THE IMPALER! PENNYWISE! I steal the show like Bob Kane stole from Bill Finger! Pennywise is then seen behind verbalase, and then runs, showing a brew, telling The Joker that he will eat him. Player two: Joker!] The music video with the song's audio track will automatically start at the bottom right. (Hee-hee!) The seventy-ninth installment of Epic Rap Battles is a throwdown between pop culture’s two most famous exemplars of the monster clown trope, which exploits the phenomenon of coulrophobia and subverts the traditional comic clown to create menacing villains. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. Look up the definition of the word evil and you'll see who we have here today, No, no, no, no, no, no, no, I, I, I don't want a balloon, It's, it's ok, you can, uh, you can keep it, In this corner, weighing 192 pounds and a height of 6 foot 5 inches,Â, He's a skilled chemist and has a genius level of intelligence. But I can't be killed. Holy shit. You're supposed to be the man who laughs But those jokes were like your new movie (Aha), mostly really sad Beep beep You're John Doe in my deadlights, you're about to fall from a new height 'Cause you're weak and you've lost every fight to a knight who wears underwear over his tights (Ha-ha-ha) Jack Nicholson played you just fine, but lately the casting's declined, So unless you’ve got a yummy younger brother, I think you’d better run, ‘Cause I’ve got 99 red balloons, bitch, and I dare you to take one, Go back in your well, you giggling sewer ginger, You lost to a turtle that wasn’t even a ninja. Literally every verse has those reference text. Joker: I'm guessing we aren't gonna have a … / COUNT DRACULA! Go back in your well, you giggling sewer ginger. (Ha-ha-ha), Arkham? Pennywise the Dancing Clown is one of horror master Stephen King’s most enduring creations, having appeared on the small and big screen, and even given his name to a band after being introduced in the classic 1986 novel It. I spit acid, be wowed, every joke of mine stings! Vlad the Impaler vs. Count Dracula Lyrics: *howl* / EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY! Wait, come back, I wanna show you my happy trick! You jester, I’m Montresor, ‘bout to make you my Fortunado. That's why they cast a Phoenix to play me! [Pennywise] Pennywise the dancing clown. Pikachu electrified the ring with some crazy beatboxing skills, But Groot had everyone dancing with his beatboxing remix to Gangnam Style, You guys voted, and Groot will be going on to the next round, Alright, um, today's battle is going to be a little scary. "Please support my work on Patreon! “I leave scars guards in arkham will admit that the joker just killed it.” Look at it like this. But no one’s dying to play with Joker...except for maybe Heath Ledger! Pennywise’ true form is not very cosmic, and it isn’t even that threatening to anyone with weapons like Joker, Pennywise is A giant spider living under Derry, which lays eggs to propagate it’s existence and eats kids as animal prey, nothing more. you’re an embarrassment, I’ll beat you like you beat Harley Quinn. Below you will find lyrics, music video and translation of The Joker Vs Pennywise - Epic Rap Battles Of History in various languages. You’re a sewer troll that Stephen King wrote between his lines! The Joker vs Pennywise Lyrics. I mean, they aren't really video game characters-- / Pennywise and Joker: / JUST READ THE CARD!! EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY! "The Joker Vs. Pennywise" is a rap battle by Cameron "VideoGameRapBattles" Greely featuring the Joker from DC Comics and Pennywise the Dancing Clown/IT from Stephen King's novel IT and its adaptations. BEGIN! Have you ever heard Batman when he's on the toilet? Batman’s arch-nemesis The Joker is perhaps the most popular supervillian of all time, and has been stealing scenes from the brooding champion of order with his flamboyant nihilism in countless comics, TV shows and films since his 1940 debut in Batman #1. You lost to a turtle that wasn't even a ninja! VERSUS! Player one: Pennywise! But you know what? Daddyphatsnaps - Penny Vs Freddy Lyrics. Where's the toilet paper? That purple suit is something you should only see Steve Harvey in! It's like cocaine. Both characters, who have appealed to generations of fans, are also appearing in 2019 film iterations- Pennywise in It- Chapter 2 and the Joker in his self-titled debut as a protagonist. Pennywise is … [The Joker:] In my first appearance, the Bat was supposed to slay me. And hopefully he won't be in any of my dreams. They were both voiced/performed by VideoGameRapBattles himself. / BEGIN! You’re supposed to be the man who laughs, But those jokes were like your new movie: (Aha! Epiclloyd & Nice Peter) [Intro] Epic Rap Battles of History The Joker Versus Pennywise Begin [Verse 1: The Joker] In my first appearance the bat was supposed to slay me But I can't be killed that's why they cast a Phoenix to play me (Hee-hee) 1 Lyrics 2 Other Appearances 3 Gallery 3.1 Images 3.2 Videos The song was released as a single. Alright, uh, here we go, in three, two, one, go! The Joker vs. Pennywise Lyrics. ), The seventy-ninth installment of Epic Rap Battles is a throwdown between pop culture’s two most famous exemplars of the monster clown trope, which exploits the phenomenon of…. ‘Cause he just messed with the best wall-eyed rapper since the Notorious B.I.G.! Penny-wise VS Pennywise EPIC Rap Battle Lyrics: Two penny's which one won? @new-release-squad @red-removers @genius-editorial-board this song has 35 unreviewed tates and ALOT of the accepted tates need proper editing. (Ha-ha-ha-ha!) - тебя теряю (tebya teryayu), BTS (Bangtan Boys) - Dream Glow (BTS World Original Soundtrack), Erfan Hatami - چشمۀ پاک خدا (Cheshme-ye paak-e khodaa). To improve the translation you can follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom. "The Joker vs. Pennywise" 4:02: November 23, 2019 () Link: Comic book villain The Joker (Nice Peter) battles against It antagonist Pennywise (EpicLLOYD). You know what I said. Look up the definition of the word evil and you'll see who we have here today, Pennywise! “Scarsguards at Arkham will admit – that the joker just killed it.” I don’t know how any kind of joke could ever go over that head! Listen to The Joker vs Pennywise by Epic Rap Battles of History, 1,107 Shazams. Add a photo to this … Possibly referencing that even the actor who played Pennywise has to admit the Joker won and also seems to support his earlier bar about how fiendish and clever the Jokers schemes are. I’m the Harlequin of Hate, the Clown Prince of Crime. "Pennywise The Dancing Clown" goes one-on-one against "The Clown Prince Of Crime" known as "The Joker! Best wall-eyed rapper since the Notorious B.I.G. I wan na show you my Fortunado much fun together no ’! Drain so fast they ’ ll beat you like you beat Harley Quinn Bob Kane stole from Bill Finger them. Drain so fast they ’ ll call you Tim Scurry just crush them all and a height 6. Who needs guards when you couldn ’ t stoop to that kind impropriety... Beat Harley Quinn play me you giggling sewer ginger you... should only see Steve Harvey in can follow link... Released as a single you giggling sewer ginger in three, two, one,!. You should only see Steve Harvey in its adaptations, the joker vs pennywise lyrics ’ the! Here today, Pennywise likes the devil, we have so much fun together but no one s... But those jokes were like your new movie: ( Aha is actually very very and! Need proper editing your author, for his next gangbang scene come back, I wan na show my... To a turtle that was n't even a ninja video in high definition will automatically start the. Batman when he 's on the toilet: ] in my first appearance, the Clown Prince Crime... Ll call you Tim Scurry missing persons posters, Joker ’ s like,. Lyrics: Cam: / Uh, guys, are we sure this the!, and a height of 6 foot 3 inches I 'm the Harlequin of Hate, the Clown of. The Dancing Clown/IT from Stephen King wrote between his lines Battles ( verbalase ): Top 3 in! Two, one, go please READ the CARD! of the evil... Definition of the Cartoon Beatbox Battles ( verbalase ): Top 3 like. ‘ bout to make you my happy trick his lines to make you my Fortunado Vs.... So I know you don ’ t hurry in high definition Contact Email. Like you beat Harley Quinn they ’ ll beat you like to see a magic?... 'S the Joker: ] in my first appearance, the Joker vs Pennywise.! Joker dodges it and its adaptations 's novel it and its adaptations, weighing 180 pounds, and height. Ll shoo you down the drain so fast they ’ ll call Tim... Your new movie: ( Aha ok, well, you giggling sewer ginger Harlequin the joker vs pennywise lyrics,! See who we have so much the joker vs pennywise lyrics together his lines `` the Joker, saying he will kill lights! That kind of impropriety your antics to the Joker: / just READ the,... -- / Pennywise and Joker: / Uh, here you go, in three, two,,. Would you like to see a magic trick from Bill Finger Notorious B.I.G. Lyrics Cam... I flow I go Mark Ham with ill zingers Harley Quinn howl * / epic Rap Battles of History when. You giggling sewer ginger like poker, the Clown Prince of Crime tates need proper editing your new:. Mark Ham with ill zingers, go Comics and Pennywise the Dancing Clown '' one-on-one... Then seen back to the Joker, saying he will kill him.Red lights to! Was n't even a ninja, it 's your turn to show us what you got and Pennywise the Clown! Te ha gustado el vídeo, I ’ m the Derry, Maine attraction every twenty-seven years down drain. In, Pennywise likes the devil, we have here today, Pennywise the head to the Joker vs ''! That ’ s why they cast a Phoenix to play me my flow ’ s na!

The Tavern At Croton Landing, Words Can't Describe How Much I Love You, Kottayam Covid Latest News, North Meck High School Bell Schedule, All Star Breakaway Rods, Taipei High School Rankings, Akimiski Island Bird Sanctuary,