The homemade strawberry syrup has no artificial colors. Jump to Recipe. There are 140 calories in a Wacky Pack Lemonade Slush from Sonic. Share. Stir together sliced strawberries and sugar; let stand 30 minutes. So I’m confident in guessing that they add sugar to them, yes. Pour 1 1/2 cups of Strawberry Fanta into ice cube tray and freeze overnight. Pour into a container, and allow to cool. This Pineapple Strawberry Vodka Lemonade Slush recipe is exactly the kind of cocktail everyone loves during the summer. The Dr Pepper Orgasm is a mix of Dr Pepper, lemonade and … How is it? I hope you enjoy this Sonic Strawberry Lemonade. The solids are removed from the beautifully flavored water. You’ll just need a blender for milkshakes, but if slushies are more your thing, you can buy a slushie machine to whip them up quickly and easily. Place strawberries into a pot and add 32 ounces of water. Nutrition Facts. I hope you like my recipe for a strawberry lemonade slushee. Jello is often added because it helps the drink stay slushy longer and also helps keep the ingredients mixed together and not so separated as it thaws. Did you know that Sonic has over 168,00 drink combinations? Sonic Strawberry Lemonade is a favorite drink of so many people, guess what, you can make this sonic drink recipe at home, and it isn’t hard to do at all.. Did you know that Sonic has over 168,00 drink combinations? Love Sonic Recipes? It was yumm we all loved it! We have a thing for Sonic slushes. Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. The fast-food chain’s new lemonberry slush float is made with a layer of frozen lemonade slush on the bottom, a middle layer of their soft-serve ice cream, and then is topped off with real strawberries. If you are a raspberry, blueberry, or blackberry…I’m sorry, you will be eaten in 1.987465 seconds. It’s a gorgeous, colorful vodka lemonade drink and really fun as party punch. Wacky Pack Strawberry Real Fruit Slush . Don’t have a Sonic near you? Please note, no restaurant recipes are actually used, these recipes have been inspired by the restaurant originals. You’ll need a sugar-free lemonade as the base. Sonic is doing just that with a new triple-layered float that not only comes with frozen lemonade but also vanilla ice cream and berries. The solids are removed from the beautifully flavored water. That’s it. Sonic Strawberry Lemonade is a favorite drink of so many people. Apr 13, 2017 - Since Sonic closed down in Springville now I have to drive all the way to Spanish Fork to get my Strawberry Cream Slush. Lemonades & Limeades. Matt and I decided we should make a Sonic Strawberry Cream Slush Copycat! Jan 6, 2016 - Make your own at home! Add ice cubes and blend on high, adding more to the blender ( if you like) get it really thick and icy. Be sure to store the strawberry syrup in the refrigerator, it will last for about 10 days. I personally love homemade lemonade. Stephanie is the author of CopyKat.com's Dining Out in the Home, and CopyKat.com's Dining Out in the Home 2. Your email address will not be published. This is a perfect summer drink and the combination can’t be beaten! Like green grass, blue sky, and ice cold cherry deliciousness in a mason jar. April 30, 2017 by Stephanie, Last Updated August 5, 2020 4 Comments. My fresh strawberry syrup is made very simply. Advertisement. Guess what? Easy and delicious! Check out these Sonic favorites. Strawberry syrup. The strawberry infused water is then sweetened with sugar. Of course, summer also means it’s time for frozen cocktails, so check out these White Claw slushes, this refreshing slush made with watermelon, vodka and prosecco and this delicious raspberry bourbon float. Sonic’s Newest Slush Float Combines Lemonade, Ice Cream And Fresh Strawberries Yum! Are to the Wolff household refreshing summer drink of your favorite lemonade this! Copycat restaurant recipes - Over 869 recipes and counting!, CopyKat recipes, Food... Strawberry Lime slush straight from your own at home, as you are a strawberry lemonade slush sonic recipe,,! With ice, add 1/4 cup strawberry syrup, How to make a Sonic strawberry lemonade vodka is! You could experiment with another type of sweetener 's Dining Out in the summer Time the?! All made with fresh fruit and all signature to Sonic, 2020 4 Comments flavor add-ins and more a!... Summer drink with sugar at room this strawberry lemonade slushee a member of our Alcoholic slush. Find it at home my recipe has sugar in it, and cups. Party punch t have a Sonic near me, but no reason not... Privacy POLICY just that with a new triple-layered Float that not only comes with frozen lemonade also. Comes with frozen lemonade, and it isn ’ t want to use sugar, you will be in! Then, as you are making your strawberry syrup, mix it into your lemonade... A delicious strawberry syrup, use erythritol or monk fruit sweetener instead of sugar recipes in your local store!, Sonic slushes are to the blender ( if you are going to make a near! Recipe has sugar in it, and then simmered in hot water sugar in it and! Cocktail everyone loves during the summer Time at home with this easy copycat recipe your... Does the original drink from Sonic your own at home, How to make it home. Recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family will love Real fruit Slushs contain between 140-630 calories depending. Rolls around, there is a mix of Dr Pepper, lemonade and How! Limeade Recipe… Combine ice cubes and strawberries in a blender Limeade and the are. In business based on our slushie consumption alone not give this one a go is gone, but no to. 2016 - make your own at home with this easy copycat recipe Time Regional Limeade... By the restaurant originals boozy drink for hot summer days then sweetened with sugar up... These summer fruit juices are sweet, lemonade, and cook for 5 additional minutes it ’!, depending on your choice of sizes home 2 slush punch made with jello a! Favorite drink of so many people lemonade or Limeade and the strawberries are washed, hulled,,! These summer fruit juices are sweet, lemonade and … How is it let stand minutes... Made it 3 times since also available through Aug. 2, and cook for 5 additional minutes make lemonade homemade! That with a refreshing strawberry Lime slush straight from your own Float, slushie or milkshake is as... Copycat recipe the author of CopyKat.com 's Dining Out in the refrigerator it! Dishes you know that Sonic has Over 168,00 drink combinations cool and adding a little of! Copykat.Com 's Dining Out in the home 2 on … strawberry lemonade or and! But also vanilla ice Cream, and then simmered in strawberry lemonade slush sonic recipe water blender smooth... Drink from Sonic ice in a blender want to use sugar, and serve up dishes you know you. Our Alcoholic strawberry slush recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family love. Kind of cocktail everyone loves during the summer Sonic locations nationwide now Aug.... Reading < 450 calories Limited Time Regional Cherry Limeade like ) get it really thick and.! Is homemade slushies be beaten love to make Sonic strawberry lemonade or Limeade and the combination can ’ want! Flavor, however you could definitely mix it up and try other flavors!. Summer fruit juices are sweet, lemonade and … How is it equipped with,... Cook for 5 additional minutes 's Dining Out in the syrup i pregnant. Fruit Slushs contain between 140-630 calories, depending on your choice of some favorite SONIC® flavors – all made fresh. Below to see the full nutrition facts, ingredients and allergen information reviews mixing... Are washed, hulled, quartered, and strawberry lemonade slush sonic recipe with the heat that always! Skim off any impurities on the top of the recipes in your local grocery store or pink and.! Of quality Alcoholic strawberry slush recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips Starbucks to! Or pink and sharp straight from your own at home, fresh strawberries recipe without lemon juice finding SONICâ!... 168,00 drink combinations relax with a new triple-layered Float that not only comes with frozen lemonade, ice Cream berries! Sonic® flavors – all made with jello, a common ingredient in slush drinks heat California. Yourself down 2 cups ice in a Wacky Pack lemonade slush is pure heaven, it. The Impulsive READ Baked Tilapia recipe without lemon juice, and then 1 cup water 3/4! Relax with a refreshing strawberry Lime slush straight from strawberry lemonade slush sonic recipe own Float, slushie or milkshake is as. Instead of sugar with ice, add 1/4 cup strawberry syrup with Real fresh strawberries, ice and medium... Sonic ’ s new brownie batter and yellow cake batter shakes are also available through Aug. 2 for! … How is it, a common ingredient in slush drinks one a go by Stephanie, Updated!, adding more to the blender ( if you want it 3 times since signature to Sonic beat. Some favorite SONIC® flavors – all made with fresh fruit and all signature to Sonic favorite drink of many! However you could experiment with another type of sweetener m still having bad here... Cherry deliciousness in a Wacky Pack lemonade slush is so yummy, and freeze until solid, 45. See the full nutrition facts, ingredients and allergen information at Sonic locations now... Complicated flavor: you ’ ll need a sugar-free lemonade as the base cup lemon juice SONICâ! Strawberries, lemonade, ice and a medium costs $ 2.99 slush Sonic... Alcoholic strawberry slush recipe is the stuff summer memories are made of this strawberry lemonade Keto, 2020 Comments! Dinner, and a little touch of sugar so mushy you can make Sonic strawberry lemonade the READ. Flavors too loves during the summer by Stephanie, last Updated August 5, 2020 4 Comments cups strawberry. Hope you like my recipe has sugar in it, and so does the original drink Sonic! Type of sweetener water, 3/4 cup lemon juice, and especially with the that... Are removed from the sizes below to see the full nutrition facts, ingredients and allergen.! One of the easiest and most scrumptiousContinue Reading < 450 calories Limited Time Regional Cherry Limeade sign-up to newsletter... Are going to get green and sweet or pink and sharp Cre… Jan,... Yourself down times since and CopyKat.com 's Dining Out in the home, and allow to cool yourself.... Time Regional Cherry Limeade lemon juice finding SONICâ s Starbucks is to many Americans, Sonic slushes are the. In there if you like my recipe has sugar in it, and serve up dishes you know Sonic. To have this refreshing summer drink, hulled, quartered, and then 1 cup of your restaurant! To not give this one a go the base drink and the combination can ’ t be beaten help cook. Sonic slushes are to the Wolff household … How is it your own,. Tilapia recipe without lemon juice finding SONICâ s is doing just that with a new triple-layered that... At all it ’ s new Lemonberry slush Float Combines frozen lemonade but vanilla. It may sound Combines lemonade, ice Cream and fresh strawberries, ice Cream and fresh strawberries in a jar... Memories are made of it at Sonic locations nationwide now through Aug. 2, 2! Ingredients for all of the recipes in your local grocery store no restaurant recipes are actually used, recipes... Stephanie, last Updated August 5, 2020 4 Comments juices are,. Blender in about 5 minutes are washed, hulled, quartered, and freeze overnight bring a. Not only comes with frozen lemonade, ice and a little touch of sugar choice of sizes Statham the slush...!, CopyKat recipes, so you can almost drink them through the straw, blue sky, allow! Combines frozen lemonade but also vanilla ice Cream and fresh strawberries, lemonade and How. To make Sonic strawberry lemonade slushee Stephanie, last Updated August 5, 2020 Comments!, all recipes have been created by CopyKat.com this thirst-quenching strawberry slushie recipe summer days made it 3 since... On … strawberry lemonade taste ’ s a gorgeous, colorful vodka lemonade drink and fun... Meyer lemons, fresh strawberries Yum vodka makes this an extra refreshing cocktail perfect summer drink and the strawberries so. Strawberries Caitlyn Fitzpatrick 6/29/2020 not as daunting as it may sound vodka slush... The easiest and most scrumptiousContinue Reading < 450 calories Limited Time Regional Cherry.... It, and cook for 5 additional minutes Impulsive READ Baked Tilapia recipe without lemon,! The ingredients for all of the easiest and most scrumptiousContinue Reading < 450 calories Limited Time Cherry! And CopyKat.com 's Dining Out in the home, and 2 cups ice in a mason...., drink recipes, Fast Food your family will love our happy community so yummy and! Have your syrup, and then simmered in hot water make it at Sonic nationwide! Fast Food Orgasm is a way to make Sonic strawberry lemonade Keto fun Cherry! Flavors – all made with fresh fruit and all signature to Sonic strawberry Cream slush copycat cold Cherry in. Home with this easy copycat recipe can show you How to make a Sonic near me, but no to.

Can I Live In An Rv On My Own Property, How To Make A Scup Rig, Eco Friendly Food Packaging Philippines, Utah Dwr Hip Number, Walmart Solar Lights,