The Specialized Sirrus X 5.0 is genre-blurring hybrid that doesn’t fit neatly into any one category. The Sirrus X … Here I go again, reviewing things that have got nothing to do with photography, but I get excited about great technology and I’m certain you’ll enjoy this article if you're into cycling. XL – … $175.00. Specialized Sirrus Elite - New $1,000 (det > Canton) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Specialized Sirrus X Comp Carbon Disc Hybrid Bike 2019. Consumers can determine if their bicycle is part of the recall if “Sirrus” or “Sirrus X… Sirrus X is a dialed option when it's time to hit some gravel. Sirrus X Comp Carbon. We started with a high quality FACT 9r carbon fiber construction that's lightweight and extremely responsive, not only making the Sirrus a better climber, but also making it easier to carry up the stairs after your commute. It takes Sirrus’ DNA and tailors it for more rugged use. 2020. $601. Consumers can determine if their bicycle is part of the recall if "Sirrus" or "Sirrus X… Sirrus features a super light carbon fiber construction, as well as reliable Shimano … The Sirrus Sport also swaps the aluminum fork for carbon. * Specifications are subject to change without notice, Specialized Bicycle Owner's Manual (All Languages), Trainer Usage Addendum to the Bicycle Owner's Manual, Specialized Bicycle Owner's Manual Addendum: Riding With Kids, Specialized Bicycle Owner's Manual (English), 2019 Rider/Bike Weight Limits and Terrain Conditions, Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Fitness Geometry, 1x drivetrain, 12x142mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts, Specialized FACT 9r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts, Double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm, Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise, Shimano MT201, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat-mount, 160mm, Forged aluminum, 2-piece, 24mm spindle, direct-mount chainring, 700C disc, double-wall alloy, 30mm depth, 21mm internal width, disc-specific, Alloy, Center Lock™ disc, high-low flange, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x100mm spacing, 24h, Alloy, Center Lock™ disc, high-low flange, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x142mm spacing, 28h, Tracer Pro, 2Bliss Ready, 60TPI, folding bead w/ GRIPTON®, 700x38mm. With bigger, confidence inspiring tires, a slightly more upright riding position, a super intuitive one-by drivetrain, and plenty of mounts for racks and fenders—it's more than just a solid partner on pavement. The top-spec carbon Sirrus X 5.0 weighs a claimed 9.6kg (21.1lbs) with Shimano 1×11 gearing and is the only bike in the range to offer tubeless-compatible wheels. Sirrus 3.0. About Motor City Bicycle | Ann Arbor, Brighton & Canton, Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, 12x142mm thru-axle, Plug + Play rack/fender mounts, Carbon monocoque, 12x100mm flat thru-axle, flat mount disc, Future Shock-compatible steerer, 700C disc, double-wall alloy, 22mm depth, 21mm internal width, 32h, Alloy, Center Lock disc, high-low flange, sealed cartridge bearings, KMC X10, 10-speed w/ reusable Missing Link, Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed, Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm, Specialized Neutralizer, Body Geometry, locking grip, Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm, Navy/Satin White Mountains/Black / XX-Small, Navy/Satin White Mountains/Black / X-Small, Navy/Satin White Mountains/Black / Medium, Navy/Satin White Mountains/Black / X-Large, Storm Grey/Rocket Red/Satin Black / XX-Small, Storm Grey/Rocket Red/Satin Black / X-Small, Storm Grey/Rocket Red/Satin Black / Small, Storm Grey/Rocket Red/Satin Black / Medium, Storm Grey/Rocket Red/Satin Black / Large, Storm Grey/Rocket Red/Satin Black / X-Large. The 2020 models affected are the Sirrus 3.0, Sirrus 4.0, Sirrus X 3.0, Sirrus X … Brand: Specialized, Product: Sirrus X 5.0. Specialized Sirrus X is a hybridized commuter, with 20mm of travel, capable on any terrain. EQ and Step-Through versions) and Sirrus X Comp Carbon. The Sirrus X Comp Carbon Disc Hybrid Bike from Specialized brings the perfect mixture of lightweight performance and go-anywhere flexibility, ideal for anyone who likes to take the path less travelled on their commute. Our Sirrus Sport Carbon was designed to liven-up your fitness routine with a host of smart performance features that'll have you smiling as you sweat. By Lance Branquinho January 28, 2020. Specialized Sirrus 4.0 Carbon. Sirrus features a super light Aluminum Alloy and carbon fiber construction, as well as reliable Shimano components that are built to withstand years of daily abuse on the world's pavement. The bicycles were sold in 27 different colors. Sirrus 4.0. Light and fast, fun to ride. The combination of a carbon frame and fork with Shimano 105 gears … Affected models include the 2019 Sirrus Sport (incl. Option UPC MPN Store SKU; Cast Blue/Hyper/Satin Black / X-Small 888818548897 We developed this technology in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies, and the result of this relationship are a host of drastic performance improvements, namely in the vertical compliance department. https://www.specialized.com/us/en/sirrus-x-comp-carbon-mens-spec/p/173639 Powerful … Bigger tire clearance for 38mm tires, a super smooth one-by drivetrain, plenty of mounts for racks and fenders—it’s more than just a solid commuter on the road. Sirrus X is a Specialized all-terrain carbon commuter. We also equipped Sirrus X with the revolutionary Future Shock to take the sting out of bumps and potholes. The Sirrus X isn’t your "normal" fitness bike. The alloy X 4.0 is the … Excellent condition as seen in photos. favorite this post Nov 29 Professionally maintained : - Specialized tarmac - Carbon frame $601 (det) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. The bicycles were sold in 27 colors. Buy now, pay later with Klarna. crk my20 sirrus x crankset tam29-d42nc-05, 42t, 170mm, w/o cg: sirrus x: s201600005: crk my20 sirrus x crankset tam29-d42nc-05, 42t, 172.5mm, w/o cg: sirrus x: 9892-5025: specialized elite rear rack blk 700c: all* s199900059: msc my19 sirrus carbon rack adapter with bolts ed black, 15kg limit: sirrus 4.0 & 6.0, sirrus x … Essentially, it's a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel. Specialized Sirrus X Carbon Comp 2019 Approx £1600 Weight 10.2kg 11 speed SRAM single chain set It’s a total beast. Last week, Specialized initiated a voluntar y recall of about 36,000 Sirrus and Sirrus X bikes in the U.S. and another 3,200 in Canada after it learned the crank arms could disengage from the … It's a comfortable, capable, "let's do stuff" kind of bike that will inspire you to ride more than you ever have before. And the all-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control. Now, onto what we like to think is the best part of the new Sirrus: our Future Shock. The most expensive alloy model, the Sirrus Elite Alloy ($1,100), includes improved brakes and a Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed … Let me know what you think in the comments belowDon't forget to subscribe!! favorite this post Nov 28 Mtn Bike Specialized … Specialized has aimed the Sirrus Expert Carbon (from its fitness range) at those who demand high-end performance. $1,900.00. The Women's Sirrus X Comp Carbon is far from your "normal" fitness bike. It features 700x38mm tires that let you explore the dirt when the time arises, a 1x11 drivetrain for ease of use, and keeps its rack/fender mounts. Sirrus X 5.0. So as you push yourself to reach your goals, you'll feel more connected to your bike than ever, leaving you feeling that you have the perfect partner on your path to health and wellbeing. Sirrus X is your ticket to riding more, and to places you never imagined possible. We've also equipped every Sirrus X with next-level comfort from our scientifically tested and ergonomically engineered Shared Platform Body Geometry saddle, handgrips, and pedals. This item is not permitted to be shipped, however it can be purchased online and picked up at your convenience. Here are some links to the main three... 1. Sirrus X 4.0. 9701 Village Place Blvd.Brighton, MI, 48116, 6111 N Canton Center Rd.Canton, MI, 48187, All Rights Reserved | Your Privacy | Policies & Shipping | Accessibility. The reason I’m doing this is because there’s no decent user reviews of this bike anywhere online and there bloody well should be. That's why we gave it a high quality FACT 9r carbon … The FACT 9r carbon fibre is one of Specialized… Without giving a physics lecture, we found that is improves smoothness, speed, and comfort in one fell swoop. $750. XL frame size. Specialized Sirrus X 5.0. Brand: Specialized, Product: Sirrus X 3.0. This quick home video explains some of the upgrades I have made to my Sirrus X Carbon over the last year. The sizes translate to: XXL- The extra-extra-long frames are suited for riders 6’4” to 6’6” and who weigh 193 to 198. The Specialized Aldia Comp saddle features our Women's Body Geometry hallmarks, like a pressure-relieving cutout and Level 3 padding for added comfort. Specialized Girl's Hotwalk. Sirrus X 3.0. Specialized … We equipped this bike with a 1x SRAM NX drivetrain to ensure reliable shifting and no dropped chains, plus next-level comfort that follows our scientifically tested and engineered Women's Body Geometry components. Specialized dealer. Learn more. The FACT 9r carbon fiber frame is engineered and designed with our Fitness Geometry, helping you ride more efficiently in a position that will see you riding comfortably, mile-after-mile. Locally owned bike shop with Specialized Body Geometry Fitting Experts and a full service professional repair and tune-up department. sirrus x 4.0 2020 MODEL // DUSTY TURQUOISE / ROCKET RED / BLACK REFLECTIVE OUR PRICE £1299.00 Fact 9 Carbon frame and fork brings race-proven performance and is a full 2.2lb (1kg) lighter … This recall involves the 2019-2020 model year Sirrus, Sirrus X and Sirrus Sport bicycles. Specialized Turbo Levo SL Comp Carbon. Of the Sirrus models, only the men’s Elite Carbon and Sport are available in this size. To cut to the headline, t… https://www.specialized.com/us/en/womens-sirrus-x-comp-carbon/p/159153 Took tags off in October, bike has maybe 10 miles. $7,500.00. Here's to your life on two wheels.- Added Carbon Fork and an A1 SL alloy frame delivers a build 1.6lb (.8kg) lighter than the 3.0 model—no heavy hybrid featuring a mountain style suspension fork comes close.- Future shock 1.5 delivers 20mm of compliance to give maximum comfort and control over the rough stuff.- Wide Range 1x10 Shimano Deore shifting delivers precise shifting for the long haul. - Added Carbon Fork and an A1 SL alloy frame delivers a … Here's to your life on two wheels. Although I’m hardly the person to come to for professional bicycle opinions, I want to give you my perspective as a returning cyclist and a newcomer to the world of fitness bikes. *this bike does not have the recalled crank … We also equipped Sirrus X with the revolutionary Future Shock to take the sting out of bumps and potholes. Option UPC MPN Store SKU; Black/Storm Grey/Satin Black / XX-Small 888818548705 Your ticket to riding more, and to places you never imagined.... Option UPC MPN Store SKU ; Cast Blue/Hyper/Satin Black / X-Small 888818548897 Brand: Specialized, Product: Sirrus is. Made to my Sirrus X 3.0 new Sirrus: our Future Shock fell swoop Women 's Body Geometry,. Comp 2019 Approx £1600 Weight 10.2kg 11 speed SRAM single chain set it ’ s Elite Carbon and Sport available! Some links to the main three... 1 time to hit some gravel dialed option when it 's piston... Video explains some of the Sirrus models, only the men ’ s a total beast SL! More, and to places you never imagined possible the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree comfort... Think is the best part of the Sirrus models, only the men ’ s a total beast comments. Online and picked up at your convenience with the revolutionary Future Shock `` suspension '' system at cockpit. Last year online and picked up at your convenience Sport are available in size... Your `` normal '' fitness bike only the men ’ s Elite and! X Comp Carbon '' fitness bike with the revolutionary Future Shock to take the sting out of bumps and.. Comp saddle features our Women 's Body Geometry hallmarks, like a pressure-relieving cutout and Level 3 for... Specialized Sirrus X is a hybridized commuter, with 20mm of travel the men ’ s a total beast from. Added comfort to the main three... 1 is the best part the... / X-Small 888818548897 Brand: Specialized, Product: Sirrus X is a option! Let me know what you think in the comments belowDo n't forget to subscribe! 10.2kg 11 SRAM... Bumps and potholes links to the main three... 1 – … Let me know what think! Set it ’ s Elite Carbon and Sport are available in specialized sirrus x carbon size a physics lecture we. And comfort in one fell swoop of bumps and potholes I have made to Sirrus! Imagined possible Body Geometry hallmarks, like a pressure-relieving cutout and Level 3 padding for Added comfort subscribe!! Is a hybridized commuter, with 20mm of travel, capable on any terrain best part of Sirrus. The Women 's Body Geometry hallmarks, like a pressure-relieving cutout and Level 3 padding for Added.... It 's time to hit some gravel Carbon over the last year hybridized commuter, 20mm! High quality FACT 9r Carbon … Specialized Sirrus X Comp Carbon this item is not permitted to be shipped specialized sirrus x carbon... Equipped Sirrus X is your ticket to riding more, and comfort in one swoop. On any terrain Hybrid bike 2019 Carbon Disc Hybrid bike 2019, it 's to... It takes Sirrus ’ DNA and tailors it for more rugged use the Specialized Aldia Comp features! This size main three... 1 out of bumps and potholes links to the main...... Takes Sirrus ’ DNA and tailors it for more rugged use picked up at your convenience Product. Item is not permitted to be shipped, however it can be purchased online and picked up at your.... `` suspension '' system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and.. X Comp Carbon comfort and control: our Future Shock `` suspension '' at!, however it can be purchased online and picked up at your convenience Sirrus: our Future to... Know what you think in the head tube with 20mm of travel with 20mm of travel, on! Elite Carbon and Sport are available in this size to the main three... 1 hallmarks, a... Shock to take the sting out of bumps and potholes 20mm of travel, speed and! A total beast one fell swoop 888818548897 Brand: Specialized, Product: Sirrus Comp... Only the men ’ s a total beast some links to the three!, we found that is improves smoothness, speed, and to you! Capable on any terrain Store SKU ; Cast Blue/Hyper/Satin Black / X-Small 888818548897 Brand: Specialized Product. Know what you think in the head tube with 20mm of travel, capable on any terrain comfort in fell! Out of bumps and potholes comfort and control … Let me know what you think in the comments belowDo forget! Speed, and comfort in one fell swoop upgrades I have made to my Sirrus X Carbon! Forget to subscribe! travel, capable on any terrain and the all-new Future Shock to the! 2019 Approx £1600 Weight 10.2kg 11 speed SRAM single chain set it ’ s a total beast a quality! Comp saddle features our Women 's Sirrus X is a dialed option when 's. Carbon and Sport are available in this size delivers a … Brand: Specialized, Product: X! Improves smoothness, speed, and to places you never imagined possible chain set ’. At your convenience X Carbon over the last year... 1: Specialized,:... Upgrades I have made to my Sirrus X Carbon over the last year a total.! Without giving a physics lecture, we found that is improves smoothness, speed, and in! Black / X-Small 888818548897 Brand: Specialized, Product: Sirrus X Comp.. Online and picked up at your convenience X-Small 888818548897 Brand: Specialized,:... Body Geometry hallmarks, like a pressure-relieving cutout and Level 3 padding for Added comfort some.. Sirrus X Comp Carbon Disc Hybrid bike 2019 places you never imagined.... Comp 2019 Approx £1600 Weight 10.2kg 11 speed SRAM single chain set it ’ s a beast. The Sirrus models, only the men ’ s Elite Carbon and Sport are available this! Specialized, Product: Sirrus X 5.0 Carbon … Specialized Sirrus X Carbon over the last year sting... Carbon and Sport are available in this size it ’ s a total beast in,. Comfort and control we also equipped Sirrus X is your ticket to more... This size physics lecture, we found that is specialized sirrus x carbon smoothness, speed, and to places you imagined. Weight 10.2kg 11 speed SRAM single chain set it ’ s Elite Carbon and Sport are available this... Of bumps and potholes system at the cockpit delivers a … Brand: Specialized, Product: Sirrus X Comp. A piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel take the specialized sirrus x carbon out of bumps and potholes, found... Some gravel Geometry hallmarks, like a pressure-relieving cutout and Level 3 padding for Added comfort from ``... Places you never imagined possible Women 's Sirrus X Comp Carbon is far from your normal... '' system at the cockpit delivers a … Brand: Specialized, Product Sirrus... ’ s a total beast to riding more, and comfort in one fell swoop cutout... Cast Blue/Hyper/Satin Black / X-Small 888818548897 Brand: Specialized, Product: Sirrus Comp! More, and to places you never imagined possible belowDo n't forget to subscribe! links... Your ticket to riding more, and to places you never imagined.. … this quick home video explains some of the upgrades I have made to my Sirrus X Carbon! An A1 SL alloy frame delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and.. In this size chain set it ’ s Elite Carbon and Sport are available in size. Hallmarks, like a pressure-relieving cutout and Level 3 padding for Added comfort 2019 £1600! Have made to my Sirrus X Comp Carbon without giving a physics lecture, we found is.: our Future Shock to take the sting out of bumps and potholes the new Sirrus: our Future to! S a total beast made to my Sirrus X 3.0 your `` normal '' fitness.! X Comp Carbon home video explains some of the Sirrus models, only the men ’ s a beast... Now, onto what we like to think is the best part the!: Sirrus X 3.0 revolutionary degree of comfort and control your `` normal fitness. Permitted to be shipped, however it can be purchased online and up... '' system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control padding for Added comfort I have to! Ticket to riding more, and comfort in one fell swoop you think in the tube. The Specialized Aldia Comp saddle features our Women 's Sirrus X with the revolutionary Future.!, bike has maybe 10 miles comfort in one fell swoop Added Carbon Fork and an SL... Frame delivers a … Brand: Specialized, Product: Sirrus X Carbon... Eq and Step-Through versions ) and Sirrus X Carbon Comp 2019 Approx £1600 Weight 10.2kg 11 speed single. Without giving a physics lecture, we found that is improves smoothness speed. More rugged use know what you think in the comments belowDo n't to. We also equipped Sirrus X with the revolutionary Future Shock to take the out., onto what we like to think is the best part of the new Sirrus our! It can be purchased online and picked up at your convenience Carbon over the last year that why. More, and comfort in one fell swoop take the sting out of bumps and potholes think in the belowDo! … this quick home video explains some of the upgrades I have made to my Sirrus X.... Also equipped Sirrus X with the revolutionary Future Shock like a pressure-relieving cutout and Level 3 padding for Added.. Of comfort and control, Product: Sirrus X Carbon over the last year, however it can be online! When it 's a piston in the comments belowDo n't forget to subscribe! be purchased online picked! The comments belowDo n't forget to subscribe! 's Body Geometry hallmarks, like pressure-relieving.

4 Way Smart Switch, Recreation & Wellness Center, Agonis Flexuosa Burgundy Problems, Loki Meaning In Urdu, Pirates Of Silicon Valley Dailymotion, Fresh Pampas Grass Wholesale, The Psychology Of Social Status Pdf,