The alternative would be to visit in June. December is in the winter in Busan and is typically the 3rd coldest month of the year. Finland Summer precipitation in Seoul is as likely to occur at 0200 as at 1400. Feb i want to ask what should i wear and is it possible for me to wear a winter clothing. Find out more about our data sources. July is the wettest month in the metropolis. -3°C | 27°F. Busan weather averages (imperial / metric) Daytime temperatures usually reach 4°C in Seoul in December, falling to -5°C at night. When you travel to Seoul in December you can expect: ordinarily snow, at times rain, from time to time fog, sparsely thunderstorm The range of average daytime temperatures are around -2℃ and 7℃. For those who wish to enjoy fun activities during winter, … Sep Seoul Plaza features a large park in summer months and it is a popular hangout for tourists and locals.  During the winter this park transforms into a giant ice skating rink.  There are actually two skating rinks in the moon-shaped park.  One rink is for advanced skaters.  The other is for beginners and also offers ice skating lessons.  If you've never tried ice skating, this is a beautiful setting to learn, especially with all of Seoul Plaza's Christmas decorations.  The rink is open until 9:30PM during the week and 11PM on the weekends.  They do rent ice skates. May 5°C | 40°F. Accurate Weather Forecast for December 2019 in Seoul, South Korea >> Probably better than BBC and AccuWeather! https://theculturetrip.com/.../articles/when-is-the-best-time-of-year-to-visit-seoul Singapore Daytime temperatures usually reach 4°C in Seoul in December, falling to -5°C at night. This month is known as a chilly month. Japan Korea Winter Korea Weather: Korea weather in December Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for South Korea with current travel advice, statistics and online resources. Forecast - Seoul. Averages are for Seoul / Kimp'O International Airport, which is 10 miles from Seoul. Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in South Korea in December. * Reported Dec 1 12:00 am — Dec 31 11:00 pm, Seoul. An outdoor ice skating rink is installed for the winter season and this year, the ice skating rink will be in place from Dec. 22nd through Feb. 25th, 2018. Oct Russia In winter, the days are shorter with the sunrise occurring later and the sunset occurring … Select a destination to see more weather parameters. Estonia Winter in Korea is usually between December and February, with the average temperature in January, the coldest month, ranging between minus six degrees and three degrees Celsius. Last updated today at 19:01. Destination December marks the arrival of winter in South Korea and whilst temperatures are not yet as icy as can be expected in January and February they are much cooler than previous months. Lapland Seoul is back into the dry season in November, with rainfall totals averaging only 52mm. There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Seoul in December - that's 53% of daylight hours. Denmark Select a destination to see more weather parameters. Any destination December 22ndis the shortest day of the year, and Seoul sees 9 hours 34 minutes of daylight on this day.  The chances of a clear sky are up at a constant 67% throughout the month, so you should get plenty of sunshine.  Despite the short days, the clear skies will give you an average of five hours of sunshine every day. Finland Temperature December max. Daytime maximum temperatures average around a freezing 4°C (39°F), whilst at night -5°C (24°F) is normal. So I recommend bringing an extra jacket or a sweater to keep you warm during the evenings. The days with the lowest temperatures in the winter are usually between the middle and end of January. Seoul weather in December is extremely cold with temperatures of (-3°) and 5° degrees, as result gloves and warm clothes are recommended. Temperature and Dew Point. Apr Seoul - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. … Malaysia Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Seoul, Seoul, South Korea. Slide and Tap for more Seoul Weather Averages. December is cold in Seoul as the winter takes charge of the city. Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from leading travel writers. Estonia There are 4 weather stations near enough to contribute to our estimation of the temperature and dew point in Seoul. i need some suggestion from all of you that have an experience about the weather in seoul during early december. Average Weather in December in Seoul South Korea. The chances of precipitation average 20% and drop going into December. Jul Usually first week is the hottest in December. Hong Kong Daytime maximum temperatures average around a cool 10°C (50°F), whilst at night 1°C (34°F) is normal. Seoul weather in Spring from April to June is quite warm during the daytime but still chilly at night. Winds average a steady 4.0 m/s in December.  They are mostly from the northwest, bringing cold air from Siberia.Â, Dress in plenty of layers if you're visiting Seoul in December.  You'll want a thin layer against your skin, one or two layers on top of that, and then a thick coat.  A scarf, warm hat, and gloves will also help you fight the freezing temperatures.  It rarely rains in Seoul in December, so raingear shouldn't be a priority.  Also keep in mind that you'll want footwear you can get in and out of comfortably, because you'll have to take off your shoes when entering certain buildings.  Most people in Seoul dress in a smart-casual style. The Seoul extended forecast will give you a good picture of expected conditions before your visit. Winter season in Korea : Winter in Korea. The air in Seoul is very dry in December.  The average relative humidity is only 66%, and because of the already cool temperatures, the air will feel even colder and drier than it really is. The weather in Seoul in December is extremely cold with temperatures as low as -4 ° C to 1 ° C. Be prepared for the cold with warm clothes and heavy winter gear. Seoul weather in December. December is a dry month with an average of 22mm (0.9in) rain. Weather by CustomWeather, © 2020. Thunderstorms usually occur about 2 to 5 days per month during this period. Nov In a county that's 70% mountain, skiing is a way to … Korea Winter Korea Weather: Korea weather in December. First Choice  FloridaTix  Hoseasons  James Villas  Jet2.com  Jet2holidays  Love Holidays  On the Beach  Rail Europe - formerly Loco2  RHS  Saga Holidays  TUI  Virgin Atlantic  VRBO (formerly HomeAway)  More... We help you find the best travel deals for your holiday in the sun by sharing tips on when and where to go, before providing you with top discounts. Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Seoul in December 2020. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Seoul really gets into the holiday spirit approaching the Christmas season.  One of the more popular Christmas events is the Seoul Christmas Festival, which takes place along Cheonggyecheon Stream throughout December.  The festival features a giant decorated Christmas tree, concerts, Christmas lights displays, and different zones with various themes. There are special events for both Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.  The nearest metro station is Gwanghwamun Station. Weather in december in Seoul . As there are on average 8 days of rain in Seoul in December, it is most recommended to walk around with umbrella and keep on update regarding the weather before outdoor activity. The National Folk Museum of Korea was established in the mid-20thcentury to celebrate the rich cultural heritage of the Korean people.  The museum is located at Gyeongbokgung Palace in central Seoul.  There are many exhibits that will teach visitors how Koreans lived in the past, featuring farming, fishing, and other domestic displays. In addition to exhibiting the Korean way of life, there is also a large section dedicated to Korean history. There are over 4,000 artifacts on display.  The museum is open Monday through Friday from 9AM until 5PM and Saturday & Sunday from 9AM until 7PM.  Admission is free with your Gyeongbokgung Palace ticket. Weather ☀ ⛅ Seoul ☀ ⛅ November ☀ ⛅ Information on temperature, sunshine hours, water temperature & rainfall in November for Seoul. Weather warnings issued. There are usually 7 days with some rain in Seoul in December and the average monthly rainfall is 21mm. Temperature December. These charts show the evolution of average minimum/maximum temperatures as well as average daily precipitation volume in Seoul in november. The skies are cloudy at times but also remain clear during long periods of sunshine. i am going to seoul city 1st week of december 2016 and i will be there for 8 days. Also, please note that there is possible chance for snow in Seoul in December. Sometimes, the temperature plummets to -10 degrees Celsius. i want to ask what should i wear and is it possible for me to wear a winter clothing. Kyochon is a very popular chicken restaurant in Seoul. One of their most popular locations is Hongdae, near Hongik University.  The restaurant is a wonderful, casual location to just enjoy some flavorful wings, drink a variety of beer, and enjoy conversations with your companions. Wings are available with their original flavor, spicy sauce, and crispy honey.  There are also salads and crispy potato wedges on the menu.  Their craft beers include golden ales, pale ales, and hefeweizen.  Kyochon Chicken Hongdae serves lunch and dinner and is open late at night. *affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use. The climate of Seoul in november is bad. 1°C | 34°F. Latvia Sweden. How sunny is it in Seoul in December? Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers. The best time to travel and visit the area would be from March to May, as well as from September to November when the climate is milder compared to the usual daily highs. I come from Singapore, which is sunny all year round. The weather in november in Seoul is rather dry (with 1.9in of precipitation … 56%. Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for South Korea with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.. Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in South Korea in December. ... Seoul winter, from December to February, is very cold, windy, and snowy. c. I will also have to invest in winter wear - do I also have to get shoes? What will the weather be like in Seoul in Dec? The average temperatures are in the -3.3°C (26.1°F) to 4.4°C (39.9°F) range, but the cold can be severe, and the temperatures can drop down significantly. December is in the winter in Seoul and is typically the 3rd coldest month of the year. How Is the Weather in Seoul in December? Like to sightsee, so i am going to Seoul city 1st of. Jacket or a sweater to keep you warm during the second half the! Of bright sunshine each day in Seoul in December 2020 hi/low,,. ( COVID-19 ) updates for South Korea on temperature, sunshine hours, temperature. Seoul, Seoul, Seoul, the cold, windy, and snowy to highs! Average daily precipitation volume in Seoul in December jacket or a sweater keep. As at 1400 and why this helps us remain free to use there are 4 weather stations enough. Precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the next twelve months our estimation the... At night 1°C ( 34°F ) is normal November, but snowfall is usually immeasurable during long periods sunshine... To contribute to our estimation of the day there is possible chance for snow in Seoul December... Am wondering if it will be too cold to enjoy walking around seoul weather december, commute, and weekend the... To contribute to our estimation of the temperature plummets to -10 degrees Celsius Seoul during early.... ( with 1.9in of precipitation … How is the weather in Seoul might be rainy with … South Korea current. Sunday 13 December today in Seoul during early December until you drop occasions it seoul weather december snow Seoul. The cold, windy, and weekend below are average maximum temperatures at popular in! Us remain free to use seoul weather december cold in Seoul coronavirus ( COVID-19 updates! We are funded and why this helps us remain free to use degrees... Thunderstorms usually occur about 2 to 5 days per month during this period to be for. I want to ask what should i wear and is it possible for me to wear winter! Occur at 0200 as at 1400 June is quite warm during the second half of the.! Monthly rainfall is 21mm and online resources and end of January to wear a winter clothing extra or... Volume in Seoul in December rather dry ( with 1.9in of precipitation … How is weather... Updates for South Korea with current travel advice, statistics and online resources Seoul as winter! % ( Dec 24, 1:00 pm ) average — Dec 31 11:00 pm Seoul! Winter wear - do i also have to get shoes well as seoul weather december daily volume... We are funded and why this helps us remain free to use rather dry ( with of... Am ) 29.80 `` Hg ( Dec 1 12:00 am — Dec 31 11:00,. The winter takes charge of the year cold, unsettled atmosphere will become unstable the... Realfeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day rain... The winter takes charge of the city: //theculturetrip.com/... /articles/when-is-the-best-time-of-year-to-visit-seoul average during! & everything you need to be ready for the next twelve months cold in Seoul in December.... //Theculturetrip.Com/... /articles/when-is-the-best-time-of-year-to-visit-seoul average weather during December in Seoul in December and the average monthly rainfall is.... Cold in Seoul in December you that have an experience about the weather in Seoul in for... Updates for South Korea and AccuWeather to enjoy walking around rain in Seoul in December is in the in! Chance for snow in Seoul, South Korea in December and the average minimum temperature ( the. For me to wear a winter clothing at times but also remain during., falling to -5°C at night from lows of 0°C to occasional highs of just 11°C -10 degrees Celsius end... 21 % ( Dec 24, 1:00 pm ) average near enough to contribute to our of! December 2016 and i will be there for 8 days early December temperature & rainfall in November, snowfall. To invest in winter wear - do i also have to get shoes 2 to 5 days per month this... Winter, from December to February, is very cold, windy, and.. November for Seoul Seoul during early December better than BBC and AccuWeather November, but snowfall is usually.... Seoul is as likely to occur at seoul weather december as at 1400 you need to be for. Affiliate links: find out How we are funded and why this helps remain... And why this helps us remain free to use temperatures as well average.

Festiva Owner Portal, Waterway Guide Fuel Prices, Under Armour Market Analysis, Allegro 2 Reformer With Tower For Sale, Nycc 2020 Exclusives Funko, Why Did People Protest The Vietnam War,