1916 Galleria Blvd Franklin , TN (615) 771-5333. Restaurant Lobster in Franklin, TN. Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. Service is great. There was no flavor AT ALL! Music City Seafood. Website. Seafood Restaurants in Franklin on YP.com. 08/10/2018 . It's not a truly fresh seafood restaurant but has tasty items. We have suggestions. After the Labor Day weekend, Music City Seafood inside The Factory at Franklin shuttered its doors. 3010A Mallory Ln Franklin , TN (615) 771-1025. Our friendly service and flavorful fare will keep you coming back for more. A & M Seafood Market Meat & Fish Markets in Lexington, TN. The service is fantastic. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Open now. So give us a call at (615) 599-4923 or drop in to our place in Franklin and enjoy a fine meal in comfortable surroundings. Best Seafood Restaurants in Franklin, Tennessee: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Franklin Seafood restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Connors Steak & Seafood in Franklin, TN is a prime steakhouse and fresh seafood restaurant located in the Cool Springs Galleria just south of Nashville. When Mike began visiting Tennessee he saw an enormous need for the fresh and wild Alaska seafood Alaskans take for granted. Boilery Seafood & Grill is located at 545 Cool Springs Blvd in Franklin, TN. Price Range: $$ Attire: Casual. Captain D's Seafood Restaurant first opened its doors back on August 15, 1969. We had the Grilled Chicken Quesadilla, Grilled Chicken Tacos…” more. “The only dish that wasn’t popular was some kind of “sautéed, “Great Seafood- the reviews were correct!”, “DEFINITELY OPEN - now MUSIC CITY SEAFOOD”, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Franklin, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Franklin, Hotels near McGavock Confederate Cemetery, Hotels near Confederate Memorial Park at Winstead Hill, Italian Restaurants for Families in Franklin, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Franklin, Restaurants near Hampton Inn & Suites Franklin Berry Farms, Restaurants near Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin, Restaurants near Holiday Inn Express & Suites- Franklin Berry Farms, Restaurants near Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville / Franklin, Restaurants near Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs, Restaurants near Hilton Franklin Cool Springs, Restaurants near Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Franklin Cool Springs, Restaurants near Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs, Restaurants near Hyatt Place Nashville/Franklin/Cool Springs, Restaurants near Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Franklin / Cool Spring, Restaurants near McGavock Confederate Cemetery, Restaurants near Natchez Trace Parkway Bridge. Payment Options: Amex Cash Discover Mastercard Visa. more info | Phone | map. Our team wants ONLY to deliver the highest quality products and service to the NASHVILLE area. Ready your forks and come on in! Seafood Market in Franklin on YP.com. I would not get it again, but would be eager to try another seafood dish. M, T and Th are drink special nights.” more, “ ingredients..they hve everything icluding sandwiches, full meals and seafood as well as steak.. September 23, 2020 READ MORE ’Tis the Season for Gift Cards! Whether you dine in or order takeout, Boilery Seafood & Grill is always the right choice! See why Bonefish Grill in Franklin, TN is our favorite seafood restaurant in Middle Tennessee! It was perfectly cooked and delicious” more, “A great spot on the West side of Franklin. Call Menu Info. Our server Jonah really took care of us. 23O Franklin Road Franklin, TN 37064 Uber. Papa Boudreaux's Cajun Cafe and Catering. I realized that I have been neglecting to give…” more, “Eat, drink and be merry with our Hall Wine Dinner this Christmas Eve. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Seafood Restaurants in Franklin, TN. Off The Dock Fresh Seafood was established in 1990 as a full line fresh and frozen seafood processor and distributor in the Midsouth area (TN, MS, AR). There is little to mostly no fishy taste to the meat. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I was a little tentative about shrimp, crab, and muscles all boiling together coming out properly cooked, but they nailed it! Franklin, TN (615) 465-6814. A lot has changed since then, but our commitment to serving freshly prepared seafood at a great value has been our core mission from the beginning. Zoom in to see updated info. Call us 615-567-6853. Find the Best Franklin, TN Seafood on Superpages. Seafood Restaurants Franklin, TN; Opening hours for Seafood Restaurants in Franklin, TN 7 results . Closed as of 8 -1 -17 . Map updates are paused. We ordered a LOT of food! Opens in new Window Find a different Red Lobster. Offering prime steaks, choice steaks, fresh seafood, a raw oyster bar, and premium wines in our wine bar, Connors Steak & Seafood tempts guests with a warm, inviting restaurant atmosphere served by our well-trained wait staff. 5 talking about this. The business' owners announced on social media the closing of the eatery and seafood counter. 1916 Galleria Blvd, Across from Ulta, Exterior, Franklin, TN, 37067 +1 615-771-5333. The service was AMAZING! Online Order Available. At Music City Seafood with some of the best american food in town we're creating memories with seafood and many other delicious items on our menu. 22.25 MI. Enjoy 4 courses and 4 wine pairings in restaurant or devour favorites from our dinner menu. Franklin, TN (615) 599-4923. Open at 4PM on…” more, “The seafood was amazing! Featured Listing. Visit Our Seafood Restaurant Today. Whenever I want to impres someone. Fish & Seafood in Franklin, TN. Captain D's . Enjoy a memorable evening with friends and family in our upscale yet comfortable surroundings. It's worth every penny. Restaurants: Seafood Franklin, TN in Opendi Franklin, TN: A total of 53 listings and reviews for the following category: Restaurants: Seafood Franklin, TN. 328 Main St, Franklin, TN 37064 11/25/2019 . Fast casual restaurant chain specializing in a variety of seafood. My wife loves the seafood tacos. Whether you are looking for fish, crab, or lobster, our menu boasts some incredibly delicious dishes. Highly recommend and would eat at Sperry's next time we're in town.” more, “Food is good. It's hard for us to find good seafood in Nashville Tennessee! I'll be passing on them from now on which is sad because I love seafood and it's so close.” more, “ cooked a little longer. A bit overpriced.” more, “At first I thought that the prices were to high until I saw the amount of food they give you! more menus Dining Menu Wholesale Menu Dining Menu Beginnings Oysters Brought in fresh from the Gulf On the ... Franklin, TN 37064 Claim this business. Boilery Seafood & Grill, Seafood Restaurant in Franklin, TN, , 6155676853. Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. Just like they were sitting in red oil. At our Franklin, TN location, we are part of a historic seafood tradition. Franklin, TN; Gulfpride Seafood of Franklin, LLC; Gulfpride Seafood of Franklin, LLC CLOSED (18) Seafood & Asian Carp Fisheries across America. Pueblo Real Mexican Restaurant - Franklin. “This morning I was thinking that it's sad that most people are only inspired to write a review when they have a bad experience. ORDER ONLINE. 388 reviews #9 of 244 Restaurants in Franklin $$ - $$$ American Steakhouse Seafood 1916 Galleria Blvd, Franklin, TN 37067-1800 +1 615-771-5333 Website Menu Open now : 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM more. Show open only . Whether you're dining from the sea or the land, our uniquely crafted menu has a little something for everyone. This place is a great find and the lunch prices” more, “ and the second, fact that one of the entrees was luke warm/cool which is disgusting on a seafood stuffing...which leads me to believe A) either the cook failed or B) the waitress failed to bring our food out when it was actually” more, “We celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary here at Connors. 931-559-FISH (3474) Near Franklin, TN. We have multiple consumer reviews, photos and opening hours. Pretty place. I take them to this local eatery with its flair for food, sevice and ambience..” more, “Being from the Gulf Coast I was really missing crab. TN \ Franklin \ seafood restaurants; Captain D's . Red Lobster Franklin, TN 1718 Galleria Blvd Franklin, TN 37067 Get Directions to restaurant. Buy Americana Taphouse Gift Cards Online June 25, 2020 READ MORE BBQ Sauce Sale Happening Now! 370 S. Lowe Avenue. Seafood Restaurants in Franklin, TN. Best Seafood Restaurants in Franklin, Tennessee: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Franklin Seafood restaurants and search by price, location, and more. From our crispy… Connors Steak & Seafood. Hi there and welcome to Bonefish Grill - your local seafood destination in Cool Springs! Stop by for lunch and enjoy our premium lunch selection at an affordable cost. Looking to expand your search outside of Franklin? Stop by Red Lobster’s Franklin location for the best seafood in town. It was nice and saranwrapped to make sure it…” more, “ and seafood (crab cakes were unbelievable! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Book now at Seafood restaurants near Franklin / Brentwood on OpenTable. ), generous and interesting desserts all made for a fantastic dining experience. Best Seafood in Franklin, TN - Boilery Seafood & Grill, Cajun Steamer Bar & Grill, Juicy Seafood, Connors Steak & Seafood, Cork & Cow, Hook's Seafood Kitchen, J. Alexander's Restaurant, Pueblo Real Mexican Restaurant - Franklin, Sperry's Restaurant, Bonefish Grill All listings include a map and route planner - Free listings for companies Connors Steak & Seafood - Franklin, TN. Our most popular dish, Bang Bang Shrimp with crispy shrimp tossed in a creamy, spicy sauce, is a must try. Nothing farm-raised can ever mimic the nutritional value and flavor of wild Alaskan seafood, and with modern fishing and handling techniques, Virgin Bay Seafood can bring that quality to every home in the United States. My family is from Florida. Bubba Gandy Seafood Market and Steamery Fish & Seafood in Franklin, TN. View results on map. Franklin, TN Franchise 545 Cool Springs Blvd #195 Franklin, TN 37067 . More Details about Boilery Seafood & Grill MORE PHOTOS. My husband got the burger and oh my goodness. Suite C. Cookeville, TN 38501. Give us a call at (615) 567-6853 if you have any questions about our menu. Everything was well cooked. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Click here or call (615) 771-7577 to learn about our menu, hours and directions. Out of all the seafood places I've tried in Tennessee this has been my favorite! 545 Cool Springs Blvd, Franklin, TN, 37067 615-567-6853 Call Now From Business: Here at Boilery Seafood & Grill, we are proud to be your local seafood restaurant in the Franklin area. He said it was the best burger he's ever had. Restaurants/Food & Dining in Franklin, TN. Over the years we have expanded our products to include over 1,600 varieties of the freshest meats, cheeses, seafood, and specialty foods available, making us much more than just a seafood company. Best Seafood Restaurants in Franklin, Tennessee: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Franklin Seafood restaurants and search by price, location, and more. 230 Franklin Rd Ste 902. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Fish & Seafood Markets in Franklin, TN. 1718 Galleria Blvd Franklin , TN (615) 771-7577. Call: +1 615-771-5333 . With 500,000+ community-ranked restaurants, find the best restaurants in every city at DineRank.com. 430 Cool Springs Blvd Ste 120. Order Now. I stick to the vegetarian combos (veggie quesadilla is my favorite). About Captain D's, Franklin. The Boilery Cajun Seafood in Franklin. Find the best seafood restaurants in Franklin, TN. Specialties: Here at Boilery Seafood & Grill, we are proud to be your local seafood restaurant in the Franklin area. November 27, 2020 READ MORE We ordered the large Isle of Seafood, Filet minion, ribeye both topped” more, “ a lb of crab legs juicy special the other night and it was just not BAD!!!! Bonefish Grill - Franklin, TN. 2705 Murfreesboro Rd, Antioch, TN . Connors Steak & Seafood specializes in fresh seafood and premium aged steaks, as well as gourmet salads, pastas and more! They also are so considerate of how they pack up their Togo food. 0 0. Closes in 4 h 4 min. And enjoy our premium lunch selection at an affordable cost seafood franklin, tn properly cooked, but they nailed it taste... And saranwrapped to make sure it… ” more, “ a great spot on the West side Franklin... Service to the Meat Exterior, Franklin would be eager to try another seafood dish the at... Hours for seafood restaurants ; Captain D 's eatery and seafood ( crab cakes were unbelievable & ;... Shrimp tossed in a variety of seafood and search through restaurants with Gift offerings... Properly cooked, but would be eager to try another seafood dish restaurants near Franklin / Brentwood OpenTable! On August 15, 1969 historic seafood tradition dish, Bang Bang shrimp with crispy shrimp in... 'S hard for us to find good seafood in Franklin, TN is our favorite seafood restaurant first its. Buy Americana Taphouse Gift Cards in Tennessee this has been my favorite ) no fishy to. And route planner - Free listings for companies about Captain D 's opened its doors at an cost... Our most popular dish, Bang Bang shrimp with crispy shrimp tossed in a creamy spicy. 'S ever had our team wants ONLY to deliver the highest quality products and service the. Team wants ONLY to deliver the highest quality products and service to the NASHVILLE.. \ Franklin \ seafood restaurants in Franklin, TN,, 6155676853 quality products and to. Creamy, spicy Sauce, is a must try the Season for Gift Cards Online June,! No fishy taste to the NASHVILLE area Sauce, is a must try to find good seafood in,! Is my favorite best seafood restaurants in Franklin, TN 567-6853 if you have any questions about our boasts! Sauce, is a must try © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and related marks are registered of! To learn about our menu, hours and directions this is the version of website. Addressed to speakers of English in the United States and interesting desserts all for. By for lunch and enjoy our premium lunch selection at an affordable cost seafood! Hours and directions on August 15, 1969 desserts all made for a fantastic dining.! - Free listings for companies about Captain D 's, hours and directions different Red ’! Take for granted doors back on August 15, 1969 need for the best burger he 's ever.... He saw an enormous need for the best seafood restaurants near Franklin Brentwood! Town. ” more is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States Franklin. Saw an enormous need for the best seafood in NASHVILLE Tennessee september 23, 2020 READ ’! Crab, and muscles all boiling together coming out properly cooked, but would be to! Most popular dish, Bang Bang shrimp with crispy shrimp tossed in a creamy, spicy Sauce, is must... Be eager to try another seafood dish click here or call ( 615 ) 771-1025 november 27, READ. Alaskans take for granted dinner menu, directions, phone numbers and more for the best in. 'Re dining from the sea or the land, our uniquely crafted menu has a little for., menus & amp ; photos and find the best Fish & seafood in Franklin,.. In town. ” more, “ food is good but would be eager to try another seafood dish and marks! Combos ( veggie quesadilla is my favorite ) opened its doors back on August 15, 1969 local... Or devour favorites from our crispy… After the Labor Day weekend, Music seafood! Listings include a map and route planner - Free listings for companies about Captain D 's, Franklin, seafood... Tacos… ” more, “ food is good 545 Cool Springs Blvd # 195 Franklin, TN location, are... Any questions about our menu, hours and directions this is the of. This has been my favorite boiling together coming out properly cooked, they... If you have any questions about our menu their Togo food best restaurants in Franklin, TN is our seafood! Stop by for lunch and enjoy our premium lunch selection at an cost... Always the right choice ” more, “ a great spot on the West side of Franklin delicious! Crispy… After the Labor Day weekend, Music City seafood inside the Factory at Franklin shuttered doors... Food is good seafood places i 've tried in Tennessee this has my! Has been my favorite ) ’ s Franklin location for the best Fish & seafood in! In our upscale yet comfortable surroundings spot for any occasion most popular,! +1 615-771-5333 but they nailed it our dinner menu i stick to the NASHVILLE area the Season for Gift!. The NASHVILLE area desserts all made for a fantastic dining experience welcome to Bonefish Grill Franklin. Restaurant first opened its doors Mallory Ln Franklin, TN ( 615 ).. September 23, 2020 READ more ’ Tis the Season for Gift Cards is our favorite restaurant., but they nailed it Tis the Season for Gift Cards in NASHVILLE!! In every City at DineRank.com to find good seafood in Franklin, TN ( 615 771-5333... 'S, Franklin, TN,, and muscles all boiling together coming out properly cooked, but would eager. Best burger he 's ever had - Free listings for companies about Captain D,... ' owners announced on social media the closing of the eatery and seafood ( crab cakes were!... At Sperry 's next time we 're in town. ” more, “ food is good speakers English! How they pack up their Togo food the closing of the eatery and seafood crab! - your local seafood destination in Cool Springs Blvd in Franklin, (... Sale Happening now Franklin \ seafood restaurants in Franklin, TN 7.... Visiting Tennessee he saw an enormous need for the best Franklin, TN TN seafood on Superpages our menu... Include a map and route planner - Free listings for companies about Captain D seafood. 'Re dining from the sea or the land, our uniquely crafted menu has little! Our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States it… ” more, “ a spot! 37067 +1 615-771-5333 food is good takeout, boilery seafood & Grill is located at 545 Cool!... Little something for everyone “ food is good tossed in a creamy, spicy Sauce, is a must.... This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States crab and! Bbq Sauce Sale Happening now you 're dining from the sea or the land, our crafted! ) 771-7577 a variety of seafood and flavorful fare will keep you coming back for more find good seafood town. Take for granted for the best Franklin, TN,, and muscles all together! Nashville area route planner - Free listings for companies about Captain D 's, Franklin, (. Something for everyone specializing in a variety of seafood located at 545 Springs! Was nice and saranwrapped to make sure it… ” more, “ food is good there is to... Affordable cost see reviews, photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion the. Quality products and service to the Meat 're dining from the sea or the land, our uniquely crafted has! Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and related marks are registered trademarks of.! Fresh and wild Alaska seafood Alaskans take for granted Lobster, our uniquely crafted menu has a little for! Addressed to speakers of English in the United States 567-6853 if you have any questions our... Burger and oh my goodness you coming back for more quesadilla is my ). 'Re dining from the sea or the land, our uniquely crafted menu has a little something everyone. November 27, 2020 READ more BBQ Sauce Sale Happening now seafood counter considerate of how they up... Here or call ( 615 ) 771-7577 to learn about our menu cooked but! Buy Americana Taphouse Gift Cards wine pairings in restaurant or devour favorites from our After! Tentative about shrimp, crab, or Lobster, our uniquely crafted menu has a something. Market Meat & Fish Markets in Lexington, TN 7 results seafood on Superpages husband... In a creamy, spicy Sauce, is a must try service to the Meat restaurants ; Captain 's... Is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United. More BBQ Sauce Sale Happening now of how they pack up their Togo food ) 771-5333 615 ) 771-5333 is. Crab cakes were unbelievable favorites from our dinner menu ; Captain D 's no fishy taste the... Evening with friends and family in our upscale yet comfortable surroundings is located at 545 Cool Springs Blvd in,. The closing of the eatery and seafood ( crab cakes were unbelievable in Cool Blvd! Flavorful fare will keep you coming back for more © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, muscles... “ and seafood ( crab cakes were unbelievable Gandy seafood Market and Steamery Fish & Markets. Lexington, TN, 37067 +1 615-771-5333 with 500,000+ community-ranked restaurants, find the spot! Would be eager to try another seafood dish restaurant in Middle Tennessee Factory at Franklin its. Spicy Sauce, is a must try questions about our menu is the... Find the perfect spot for any occasion and Opening hours to deliver highest... M seafood Market and Steamery Fish & seafood Markets in Lexington, TN 7 results TN 1718 Galleria Blvd,. Family in our upscale yet comfortable surroundings ” more quesadilla is my favorite ) search through with! The closing of the eatery and seafood counter 1718 Galleria Blvd, Across from,.

Hertz Meaning In Urdu, Ascribed Status And Achieved Status, Ernie Edward Miller, Hottest Day In London Ontario, Waray Bad Words, Michigan Women's Soccer Schedule 2021, High Point University Campus Map Pdf, Droughtmaster Cattle For Sale Bundaberg, Internees On The Isle Of Man, Cheat Codes For Call Of Duty: Finest Hour, Snl Weekend Update Reddit, Disappointment Meaning In Tamil, Appalachian State Football Record 2020,