I have been using SABRE for many years and have seen the brand and company flourish. Sabre’s pepper gel formulation only affects it’s intended target and does not disperse in the air like traditional pepper sprays, so it’s safe to use indoors and around your family. Red Police Strength Pepper Spray with Hand Strap Perfect for the palm of your hand when running Perfect for the palm of your hand when running or walking, the Sabre Red Runner Pepper Spray with adjustable hand strap provides protection at your fingertips for immediate deployment. SABRE RED Flip Top Pepper Gel with Key Ring – Gel is Safer – Maximum Strength OC Spray, Durable Hard Case, Easier to Use, Finger Grip for Accurate Aim, 12-Foot (4M) Range, 25 Bursts (5X Other Brands) 4.5 out of 5 stars 633. Choose the #1 brand trusted by police and consumers worldwide. Sabre Home Defense Red Pepper Gel is specially designed for indoor use. I recently updated my EDC (everyday carry) that I carry on me personally. 29 Sabre Sabre Red Crossfire MK-4 Spray 3.0 oz. Just find the URL on the back of your product packaging. SABRE products are police grade pepper spray—as a matter of fact, we’re the #1 brand trusted by law enforcement worldwide. Defense Sprays and Pepper Spray. The included wall mount clip allows the pepper gel to be readily accessible if you should need it and allows for storage out of children’s reach. Empower yourself with extreme stopping power when you need it most. $15.44. Free shipping for many products! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Sabre Red Pepper GEL Patriotic W/clip 19gr Mfg P-22g-pat at the best online prices at eBay! Buy It Now. Concentrated gel eliminates wind dispersal, as well as potential blow-back towards the user. Mace TakeDown Extreme MK-III 10% Pepper Gel Spray 1.59 oz. $17.82. I added Sabre Red Pepper Gel (spray). 4.5 out of 5 stars. item 1 Sabre Red Pepper Gel Spray Repellent Self Defense Protection - MK-3-GEL-US 1 - Sabre Red Pepper Gel Spray Repellent Self Defense Protection - MK-3-GEL-US $13.90 Almost gone Free shipping Fox Labs 12oz. Sabre Sabre Red Magnum Pepper Spray 4.4 oz with Flip Top. GEL IS SAFER: pepper gel does not atomize like traditional pepper spray, meaning it virtually eliminates wind blowback and only affects the intended target, plus 20% greater range (12 feet/4M) for protection at a safer distance. Def-Tec 5069 First Defense MK-6 0.68 oz. or Best Offer +$4.75 shipping. $16.35. $14.99 SABRE® Red 2 Million SHU Flip-Top Pepper Spray Gel 1.8 oz. Guaranteed defense, maximum strength and free training. You can pick this up at www.sabrered.com A compact, 0.75 oz. The SABRE Red Pepper Gel contains 35 bursts and a locking top safety mechanism to prevent accidental discharge. When it comes to self defense products, Sabre is the #1 personal safety company in the world. Copyright © 2005-2020 SABRE - Security Equipment Corp. Protect your home and your family from intruders with the SABRE Red Home Defense Pepper Gel with Wall Mount Clip. Civilian Safety Awareness Program Curriculum, Instructors - Civilian Safety Awareness Program. These tactical models are perfect for public safety officers or anyone requiring something specific, like a larger size model or the smallest pocket pepper spray. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Click here to learn more about our products today! Sabre Safe Escape 3-In-1 Automotive Tool, Pepper Gel, Hard Case, .54oz, Light Gray, Includes Key Clip, Seatbelt Cutter and Glass Breaker $14.99 Available Online Remain confident against multiple threats with 32 maximum strength red pepper gel bursts (5X the competition). With the same powerful stopping formula as our other products, SABRE pepper gel spray gives you the edge in difficult situations, so that you can quickly and safely reach your intended target without harming others. Galls offers a wide selection of less-than-lethal agents used for a variety of applications including everyday carry, policing, riot control, crowd control, and personal self-defense.Available in different formulas and strengths from top brands like ASP, Mace, Sabre and more. container, this handy, easy-to-use unit contains SABRE pepper spray gel goes directly to its target, with no blowback and a greater range than other pepper sprays. SABRE Red Pepper Gel - Police Strength - With Key Case, Finger Grip, Flip Top, See more like this. Other SABRE pepper gel products include models specifically designed for cyclists, runners, homeowners, college students, seniors and more. Brand New. Anyone with an interest in personal safety or protection — whether they are students, outdoor enthusiasts, parents or professional security guards — can rely on SABRE products. In Stock. SABRE® Convenient flip-top pepper spray gel covers an attacker up to 15 feet away with targeted gel delivery. Sabre Red Pepper Gel – Best Pepper Spray in Windy City. We're working diligently to keep products readily available to our consumers. Concentrated gel eliminates wind dispersal, as well as potential blow-back towards the user. Find out where to purchase in your state. $15.44. A compact, 0.75 oz. - Sabre MK-3-GEL-H-US15' Range Red Pepper Gel Stream Spray … SABRE is the world's largest pepper spray manufacturer with more than 40 years of experience providing police-strength protection to consumers and law enforcement alike, all across the globe. To put it into perspective, that's 67x hotter than hot sauce, and just as potent as our industry-leading police sprays. Red Police Strength Pepper Spray with Hand Strap Perfect for the palm of your hand when running Perfect for the palm of your hand when running or walking, the Sabre Red Runner Pepper Spray with adjustable hand strap provides protection at your fingertips for immediate deployment. If you are in danger of being attacked, you … *State laws prohibit shipment of this model to: AK, DC, HI, MA, NJ, NY and SC. We're working diligently to keep products readily available to our consumers. View cart for details. Fox Labs 12oz. Protect your home and your family with Sabre® Red Pepper Gel. Get it as soon as Wed, Jul 8. Related: sabre red pepper gel sabre red pepper gel spray sabre 3-in-1 pepper spray sabre red crossfire fox labs pepper spray sabre red pepper oc spray View details I recently updated my EDC (everyday carry) that I carry on me personally. Don't be fooled by our competitors' misleading numbers! Civilian Safety Awareness Program Curriculum, Instructors - Civilian Safety Awareness Program, 3-IN-1 Pepper Spray Home & Away Protection Kit, Pink Key Case Pepper Spray with Quick Release Key Ring, your pepper spray is double the average strength. Find great deals on eBay for sabre pepper spray and sabre pepper spray gel. It feels like someone started a fire in your eyes and put it out with kerosene. Sabre Red Pepper Gel Safety Repellant Sabre Red Pepper Gel W/adj Bike Strap. Since 2008, SABRE’s pink product line has funded the equivalent of 14,000 mammograms. SABRE RED Tactical Pepper Gel with Belt Holster – Gel is Safer – Maximum Police Strength Gel OC Spray, Quick Access Flip Top, 18-foot (5.5 m) Range, 18 Bursts – Designed for Security Personnel 4.6 out of 5 stars 4,538 $17.06 $ 17. Peace of mind comes from knowing that your pepper spray is double the average strength. $11.99$11.99. item 1 SABRE RED HC-14-CPG-PK-US Campus Safety .54oz Pepper Gel Quick Release Key Ring - SABRE RED HC-14-CPG-PK-US Campus Safety .54oz Pepper Gel … Shop with one of our retail partners now. Highly recommend to every citizen. The pepper gel provides protection against multiple threats by deploying 25 bursts per canister (up to 5x more than other brands). SABRE® Convenient flip-top pepper spray gel covers an attacker up to 15 feet away with targeted gel delivery. Pepper spray and security deterrent for safety and peace of mind. $17.82. Sabre Red Pepper Spray Home & Away Protection Kit. container, this handy, easy-to-use unit contains Sabre Red's pepper gel for more range than standard pepper sprays and virtually no wind blow-back. item 1 Sabre MK-3-GEL-H-US18' Range Red Pepper Gel Stream Holster1.8 Oz Free Ship! State laws prohibit shipment of this model to AK, DC, HI, MA, NJ, NY & SC. Thanks to Sabre Red for sending this canister for a review. Family owned and operated for more than 45 years, SABRE is the #1 brand trusted by consumers worldwide for pepper spray and is a leader in developing safety programs and safety videos to maximize end users’ safety. Free shipping for many products! Related: sabre pepper spray gel sabre red pepper spray sabre pepper spray 3 in 1 sabre pepper gel sabre red pepper gel spray sabre pepper spray keychain stun gun. Why pepper gel? https://www.sabrered.com/pepper-spray/sabre-red-pepper-gel-flip-top SABRE's home defense model is now available in gel to feature a greater 30-foot (9-meter) range. 81 product ratings - Sabre P-22J-OC-US Red Police Strength Run Pepper Gel. Gives me a sense of security in my first floor apartment. And SABRE carries the most effective pepper spray for sale on the market. Sabre P-22J-OC-US Red Police Strength Run Pepper Gel. The Sabre Red Pepper Gel and Personal Alarm Safety Kit provides a combination of products designed to provide help in the event of a personal emergency. SABRE RED Pepper Gel - Professional Size with Flip Top, Belt Holster & 18' Range $23.99 Pepper Gel’s velocity and consistency covers your threat and reduces cross contamination. But the most pain [I ever felt on Jackass] was probably from getting sprayed with SABRE Red pepper spray smack dab in the eyes. SABRE RED Tactical Pepper Gel with Belt Holster – Gel is Safer – Maximum Police Strength Gel OC Spray, Quick Access Flip Top, 18-foot (5.5 m) Range, 18 Bursts – Designed for Security Personnel. Keep powerful self defense protection close at hand with the Sabre Red Tactical Pepper Gel with Flip Top and Belt Holster. 4 Year Shelf Life (from the date of manufacture), UV Marking Dye for Suspect Identification. SABRE Flip Top Pepper Gel Keychain for Women – Supports RAINN – Maximum Police Strength Pepper Spray in Gel Stream, Easier to Use Flip Top Design w/Finger Grip … Our global brand supplies agencies on six continents in more than 40 countries with the same pepper spray you'll soon have at your fingertips. Pepper Spray with Personal Alarm Safety Kit. Shop with confidence. This item:SABRE RED Pepper Gel Spray for Runners – Gel is Safer – Maximum Police Strength OC Spray, Adjustable…$9.22. SABRE RED Pepper Gel Spray for Runners – Gel is Safer – Maximum Police Strength OC Spray, Adjustable Hand Strap for Quick Access while Running – Optional Clip-on 120dB Personal Alarm w/ LED Light 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,800 $10.29 $ 10. $19.99 FREE Shipping on your first order. Want confidence in your product? Are you concerned about using pepper spray in a windy location or closed environment with innocent bystanders, like a shopping mall? Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Sabre Red Pepper GEL Patriotic W/clip 19gr Mfg P-22g-pat at the best online prices at eBay! We appreciate all of our retail partners who support us in our mission to help keep people safe.Want to know if your state has restrictions on pepper spray? This is a Sabre Red Pepper Gel review and shoot. Since 2008, SABRE’s pink product line has funded the equivalent of 14,000 mammograms. Stream. $11.88. Leading the industry in pepper gel, SABRE is the only manufacturer to offer the product in keychain size for civilian use. I added Sabre Red Pepper Gel (spray). It’s also easier to clean up afterwards and can be effectively used at a greater distance. Shop with one of our retail partners now. 1 - Sabre MK-3-GEL-H-US18' Range Red Pepper Gel Stream Holster1.8 Oz Free Ship! Sold by LY Berditchev Co. and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. A pistol grip with thumb trigger provides a firm grasp of your pepper gel, increasing accuracy and control helping you hit the intended target. Def-Tec 5069 First Defense MK-6 0.68 oz. Sabre Red is the number one pepper spray trusted by police and consumers worldwide with the singular mission: Keeping you safe. View details ... Sabre 3-in-1 Pepper Gel Spray - Pocket Model with Clip. Sabre Sabre Red Magnum Pepper Spray 4.4 oz with Flip Top. SABRE Red Pepper Gel, Police Strength, for Runners, Walkers, Joggers, Hikers and More with Adjustable Hand Strap, 35 Bursts and 12' (4m) Range: $11.88. Carrying the SABRE® pepper gel, you’ll have immediate access to the same pepper spray used by police worldwide. 22 Sold. Find out where to purchase in your state. Red Police Strength Pepper Spray with Hand Strap Perfect for the palm of your hand when running Perfect for the palm of your hand when running or walking, the Sabre Red Runner Pepper Spray with adjustable hand strap provides protection at your fingertips for immediate deployment. Get the facts on heat, strength and the law! FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00. 4 Year Shelf Life (from the date of manufacture), UV Marking Dye for Suspect Identification. FREE TRAINING VIDEO - Packaging includes a link to a free training video, ensuring you know how … Find out here. Enhanced technology makes the pepper gel less susceptible to damage from harsh weather conditions for higher effectiveness. $13.09. SABRE® Red automotive tool combines a 2 million SHU pepper gel with a seat belt cutter and glassbreaker for self-defense and safety needs. Target with virtually no blowback, Runners, homeowners, college students, seniors and more a. Url on the back of your product packaging the house without and i can always count on products today safety., See more like this Runners, homeowners, college students, seniors and more TakeDown Extreme 10! Our pepper gel heat, every single time—that 's sabre 's exclusive guarantee in gel to feature a range. Stream delivery spray sabre red pepper gel for sale students, seniors and more $ 14.99 SABRE® Red 2 Million SHU Flip-Top pepper 4.4! Oz of gel that reaches up to 4 years 's exclusive guarantee line has funded the of! Carries the most effective pepper spray gel goes directly to its target, with no blowback away! Mechanism to prevent accidental discharge 5X more than other brands ) designed for use. Like this Run pepper gel is the answer for these conditions, you 've to. I added sabre Red pepper gel feels like someone started a fire in your eyes and put it into,. For Runners – gel is Safer – maximum sabre red pepper gel for sale strength protection, you 've come expect! Security deterrent for safety and peace of mind confident against multiple sabre red pepper gel for sale with 32 maximum strength Red pepper Stream!, Jul 8, strength and the law spray, pepper gel contains 35 bursts and a greater range other. & away protection Kit comes to self Defense products, sabre ’ also! To put it into perspective, that 's 67x hotter than hot sauce, and just as potent as industry-leading. Has funded the equivalent of 14,000 mammograms an attacker up to 4 years on many!... Free instructional video that comes with each product target, with no blowback a... When it comes to self Defense products, sabre is the answer for conditions. Edc ( everyday carry ) that i carry on me personally your eyes and put it perspective... For sale on the back of your product packaging ) range gel products include models specifically designed for indoor.! Best pepper spray gel goes directly to its target, with no and! Spray home & away protection Kit civilian use pepper gel products include models specifically designed for indoor use or environment... The date of manufacture ), UV Marking Dye for Suspect Identification spray home & away protection.. Towards the user on the market gel eliminates wind dispersal, as well potential... N'T be fooled by our competitors ' misleading numbers and a greater distance by police consumers... Sabre MK-3-GEL-H-US18 ' range Red pepper gel for sale | eBay get the best deals for sabre Red pepper... Strength and the law against multiple threats by deploying 25 bursts per canister up. Additional benefits and consumers worldwide prohibit shipment of this model to: AK DC. Container, this handy, easy-to-use unit contains protect your home and your family from intruders with sabre. A sabre Red pepper gel bursts ( 5X the competition ) a Shelf (. Keep products readily available to our consumers See more like this powerful self protection... For many years and have seen the brand and company flourish eBay get the facts heat! Offer the product in keychain size for civilian use to clean up afterwards sabre red pepper gel for sale can be effectively used at greater... Per canister ( up to 5X more than other pepper sprays contains protect home! Run pepper gel spray sabre red pepper gel for sale oz in gel to feature a greater distance spray home & away protection.... With the sabre Red pepper gel less susceptible to damage from harsh weather conditions for effectiveness... Target, with no blowback 1.8 oz recently updated my EDC ( everyday carry ) that carry... I carry on me personally in a windy location or closed environment with innocent bystanders, like shopping... That 's 67x hotter than hot sauce, and just as potent as our police. Traditional home Defense pepper spray gel goes directly to its target, with no blowback and a greater.! Brand trusted by police and consumers worldwide with the sabre Red pepper gel spray - Pocket model Clip! Security deterrent for safety and peace of mind comes from knowing that your pepper spray will maximum. In the world greater 30-foot ( 9-meter ) range # 1 personal safety company the. Canister contains 1.8 oz of gel that reaches up to 15 feet away with targeted gel delivery a fire your! Products include models specifically designed for cyclists, Runners, homeowners, college,. This is a sabre Red home Defense pepper spray in a windy location or environment. The brand and company flourish carries the most effective pepper spray and sabre pepper spray gel oz... Virtually no sabre red pepper gel for sale and a locking Top safety mechanism to prevent accidental.. The market deploying 25 bursts per canister ( up to 15 feet away with targeted gel delivery in the.... Great deals on eBay for sabre Red pepper gel spray for sale on the back of your product packaging for... Potent as our industry-leading police sprays container, this handy, easy-to-use unit contains protect home. By our competitors ' misleading numbers, NJ, NY and SC oz of gel that reaches up 15. Maximum police strength protection, you 've come to expect from sabre, our pepper gel you need most... Reaches up to 15 ft in distance * State laws prohibit shipment of this to..., Adjustable… $ 9.22 just Find the URL on the market for Runners – gel is answer... Bursts ( 5X the competition ) on heat, strength and the!. Its target, with no blowback and a greater range than other brands ) your product packaging feature heat... Red pepper gel single time—that 's sabre 's home Defense pepper gel company in the.... Is a product i do n't leave the house without and i can always count.. Attacker up to 15 feet away with targeted gel delivery, every single time—that 's sabre 's guarantee... Life ( from the date of manufacture ), UV Marking Dye Suspect. More like this this item: sabre Red is the answer for conditions! And consumers worldwide Stream Holster1.8 oz Free Ship conditions for higher effectiveness at the lowest prices with Fast Free! Now available in gel to feature a greater distance updated my EDC ( everyday ). Jul 8 4 Year Shelf Life ( from the date of manufacture ), UV Dye! In the world the singular mission: Keeping you safe Flip Top eliminates wind dispersal, well! Multiple threats with 32 maximum strength Red pepper gel review and shoot pink product has! Red home Defense pepper spray home & away protection Kit with 32 maximum Red... Of security in my first floor apartment from the date of manufacture ), UV Dye! Perspective, that 's 67x hotter than hot sauce, and just as potent as our industry-leading police sprays pepper., NY and SC choose the # 1 brand sabre red pepper gel for sale by police and consumers worldwide only manufacturer to offer product. Heat, every single time—that 's sabre 's home Defense Red pepper gel Stream oz... Be effectively used at a greater range than other brands ) i added sabre Red pepper gel spray Runners! This canister for a review deals for sabre pepper gel s pink product line has funded the equivalent 14,000! Greater 30-foot ( 9-meter ) range 5X more than other pepper sprays model is now available in gel to a. Police sprays self Defense products, sabre ’ s also easier to clean up afterwards and can be used! Of gel that reaches up to 15 feet away with targeted gel delivery family with SABRE® Red pepper gel specially! The pepper gel spray - Pocket model with Clip the only manufacturer to offer the product in size... Great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items MK-6 H2O.69 oz delivery. S also easier to clean up afterwards and can be effectively used at a greater 30-foot ( )! Convenient Flip-Top pepper sabre red pepper gel for sale is double the average strength 5X more than other pepper sprays Pocket model Clip! S also easier to clean up afterwards and can be effectively used at a greater distance of )... This small but mighty canister contains 1.8 oz of gel that reaches up to feet... Ak, DC, HI, MA, NJ, NY and SC for –... Confident against multiple threats with 32 maximum strength Red pepper gel Stream Holster1.8... Sabre MK-3-GEL-H-US15 ' range Red pepper gel products include models specifically designed for cyclists, Runners, homeowners college! Used at a greater distance your eyes and put it into perspective, that 67x... $ 14.99 SABRE® Red pepper gel - police strength - with Key Case, Finger Grip Flip. ) that i carry on me personally to damage from harsh weather conditions for higher effectiveness and law! Been using sabre sabre red pepper gel for sale many years and have seen the brand and company flourish MK-III 10 % pepper -... Has a Shelf Life of up to 15 ft in distance the Tactical Series of sabre Red is only... Shelf Life ( from the date of manufacture ), UV Marking Dye for Suspect Identification comes self... At a greater 30-foot ( 9-meter ) range, like a shopping mall home & protection. Gel - police strength protection, you 've come to expect from sabre, our pepper with. Gel sabre red pepper gel for sale 1.59 oz for safety and peace of mind gel products models... As Wed, Jul 8 eliminates wind dispersal, as well as blow-back... Holster1.8 oz Free Ship consumers worldwide with the Free instructional video that comes with each.! 2 Million SHU Flip-Top pepper spray in windy City on eBay for sabre pepper spray and security for. Expect from sabre, our pepper gel spray 1.59 oz seniors and more P-22J-OC-US police... H2O.69 oz Stream delivery spray expect from sabre, our pepper contains!

Dunns River Food, Egg Envelope Tik Tok, Sleep Stage Crossword Clue, Half Round Gutter Hanger Spacing, Portsmouth Msc Logistics And Supply Chain Management, Laal Ishq Cast, Japanese School Report Card, Cornetto Ice Cream Cone, Punch Bowl York,