The compact canister can deliver approximately 25 shots with a range of 12 feet. This pepper gel is safe to use indoors and has no negative effect on bystanders. ... SABRE Portable Pepper Gel. Features: When it comes to self defense products, Sabre is the #1 personal safety company in the world. The first time she used it, there was no breeze at all and the spray went directly on the cardboard figure. 4.7 out of 5 stars with 60 reviews. Tested this in my yard, it sprayed a good 8 to 10 feet. Product Details Description Specifications Reviews. This new formulation from Mace is suspended in Gel instead of a liquid stream. You can carry it very inconspicuously. Other SABRE pepper gel products include models specifically designed for cyclists, runners, homeowners, college students, seniors and more. My favorite feature is the UV Marking Dye for identification. If you find a lower price on SABRE Personal Defense: Pepper Spray & More somewhere else, we'll match it with our Best Price Guarantee. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. NY, MA and HI require FFL for purchase. SABRE is the #1 pepper spray chosen by thousands of police departments and a leader in personal safety and self-defense products. I have not used this gel for protection, but I have tested outside. Halotron I Model Number 71501, Buckeye Model W-65 Halotron I Wheeled Fire Extinguisher, Buy in Bulk | Cloth Face Masks and Filters, Carbon Dioxide Fire Extinguishers (C02) | Use, Classification and Model Designs, Fire Extinguisher UL Rating: What it Means, Halotron Fire Extinguishers | Use, Classification and Model Designs, Is Your Family Fire Safety Prepared? When you turn the trigger button to the on position, the spring loaded cover automatically moves up then you press down on the trigger to spray it. Legal for sale in 50 States. I haven't had to use it but if I do, I like that it will stain the perpetrator red. It did come with an instructional video link so that's always a perk to know exactly what your dealing with. National Fire Protection Association – NFPA. This would be great for joggers/walkers. The velcro handle is adjustable to fit your hand perfectly. This technology is the only way to ensure there are no pepper spray failures on the basis of heat inconsistency. The second time, there was a slight breeze and the spray veered off to the right but she was able to adjust the spray back towards the cardboard figure easy enough. Leading the industry in pepper gel, SABRE is the only manufacturer to offer the product in keychain size for civilian use. Sabre Red Campus Safety Pink Pepper Gel. Get Pricing and Availability. Quantity: Item #: 11020 Price: $15.99. She definitely was able to get the pepper gel onto the face but not totally on the eyes (see picture). We aim to show you accurate product information. To maximize your comfort and safety, pepper gel virtually eliminates wind blow back with no in … So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. SABRE's Exclusive Guarantee. 8. R619.00. This pepper gel is ideal to use in college setting. This review is for the SABRE PEPPER GEL spray to be used as protection from a possible attacker. I did not test this on another human being but I do know that I would not want to be on the receiving end. Use Current Location. suppliers and others provide what you see here, This compact pepper spray is attached to a convenient key case so you can easily take it with you wherever you go. pepper gel delivers a ballistic stream that sticks to attackers like glue and reduces wind blowback. SABRE is the world's largest pepper spray manufacturer with more than 40 years of experience providing police-strength protection to consumers and law enforcement alike, all across the globe. It fired with a focused stream of about 6 feet in a slight breeze. Electrode, Comp-ba35e20c-e50e-4e35-b1d7-2fd3fa33fc04, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-b7d17927-007-17682822610460, Generated: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 23:35:36 GMT, SABRE RED Runner Pepper Gel with Adjustable Hand Strap, Black,

Focus on your run and BE SAFE.

Running is your time. Sabre Runner's Pepper Gel Spray - Black. We like to hope you never have to use our pepper gel or personal alarm, but our SABRE RED Runner was designed to give you an extra level of security, without intruding into your run. Free shipping. The smell alone makes me thankful for that. It's your exercise. I thought this product would be especially good for my wife to carry with her if she was out walking alone, out somewhere where she might feel unsafe at night, or even at home when alone. Quick look $9 99 MSRP. Easy to open and close and a comfortable size to hold. Sabre. Click here to learn more about our products today! This pepper gel is ideal to use in college setting. I have not had the occasion to use it, but it sure is a convenient way to carry it.Gives me a sense of security knowing its at hand IF I need it. Sabre Runner's Pepper Gel Spray - Pink. This pepper gel is safe to use indoors and has no negative effect on bystanders. I spent a LONG time researching which was the best brand of pepper spray to buy before opting for Sabre Red Pepper Gel. Sabre Pepper Gel Black. About Pepper Gel Pepper Spray. x. The gel is also a plus because it will not blow back into your face if the wind direction isn't favorable. We have been selling outdoor survival gear like the Sabre Pepper Spray 15301 at di This gel spray exceeded my expectations in function, quality, protection, and ease of use. SABRE is the #1 pepper spray chosen by thousands of police departments and a leader in personal safety and self-defense products. This small, but powerful 0.54 oz. Your peace. Sabre Pepper Gel Pink for Campus Self Defense is designed to give students peace of mind. item 3 Sabre The Runner Pepper Spray 22 gr net .75 oz ORMD 2 - Sabre The Runner Pepper Spray 22 gr net .75 oz ORMD. With 35 bursts (5x other brands), this product provides protection against multiple threats in a powerful stream delivery to reduce wind blow-back and provides protection at a safe distance with its 12 foot (4M) range. Sabre MK-3 Crossfire Stream Pepper Spray. 4.1 out of 5 stars with 8 reviews. Knife Country USA is a premire retailer with the largest selection of knives anywhere. It's your exercise. 4 Year Shelf Life, © Industrial and Personal Safety Products from OnlineSafetyDepot.com 2020, Sabre Spitfire Pepper Spray Pink for Self Defense, Sabre Red Crossfire Pepper Spray Le Gel - Small, Industrial and Personal Safety Products from OnlineSafetyDepot.com, 14 Ways Landlords can Improve the Safety of Their Rental Units, A-150-RG-36 Steel Wheeled Fire Extinguisher, ABC Class Fire Extinguishers | Use, Classification and Model Designs, Amerex Fire Corporation – Fire Extinguishers and Suppression System, Amerex Fire Extinguisher MSDS Information, AMEREX MSDS ABC F15 Dry Chemical Fire Extinguishant, AMEREX MSDS Graphite Dry Powder Fire Extinguishant, AMEREX MSDS Purple K Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher, AMEREX MSDS Regular Dry Chemical Extinguishant, AMEREX MSDS Super D Dry Powder Extinguisher, AMEREX MSDS: 3M Novec 1230 Fire Extinguishment, AMEREX MSDS: ABC F13 DRY CHEMICAL FIRE EXTINGUISHANT, AMEREX MSDS: CH 530/660 KP Wet Agent Class K, AMEREX MSDS: DEIONIZED WATER, PRESSURIZED WATER EXTINGUISHER, AMEREX MSDS: FM-200 FIRE EXTINGUISHER AGENT, ANSUL A-MUNICIPAL CLASS A FOAM CONCENTRATE SDS, ANSUL ANSULEX LPH MSDS FIRE EXTINGUISIHING AGENT, ANSUL ANSULITE 1% AFFF (AFC1B) FIRE EXTINGUISHING AGENT, ANSUL ANSULITE 1% FREEZE PROTECTED AFFF SDS, ANSUL ANSULITE 3% AFFF (AFC-3MS) FIRE EXTINGUISHING SDS AGENT, ANSUL ANSULITE 3% AFFF (AFC3B) FIRE EXTINGUISHING AGENT SDS, ANSUL ANSULITE 3% AFFF FP (AFC3B-FP29) FIRE EXTINGUISHING AGENT, ANSUL Ansulite 6 Percent AFFF Fire Extinguishing SDS, ANSUL ANSULITE 6% AFFF (AFC-6MS) FIRE EXTINGUISHING AGENT SDS, ANSUL ANSULITE A137 1X3 AR-AFFF FIRE EXTINGUISHING AGENT SDS, ANSUL ANSULITE LOW VISCOSITY 3×3 AR-AFFF FOAM CONCENTRATE FIRE EXTINGUISHING AGENT, ANSUL CARBON DIOXIDE FIRE EXTINGUISIHING MSDS, ANSUL FE-36 MSDS FIRE EXTINGUISIHING AGENT, ANSUL FORAY ABC DRY CHEMICAL FIRE EXTINGUISHING AGENT MSDS, ANSUL JET-X 2 34 Percent High-Expansion Foam Concentrate SDS, ANSUL LITH-X DRY POWDER FIRE EXTINGUISIHING AGENT MSDS, ANSUL MET-L-KYL DRY POWDER FIRE EXTINGUISIHING AGENT SDS, ANSUL MET-L-X DRY POWDER FIRE EXTINGUISIHING AGENT SDS, ANSUL NITROGEN FIRE EXTINGUISIHING AGENT MSDS, ANSUL PLUS-FIFTY C DRY CHEMICAL FIRE EXTINGUISHING AGENT, ANSUL PURPLE K DRY CHEMICAL SDS FIRE EXTINGUISIHING AGENT, ANSUL SILV-EX PLUS CLASS A FIRE CONTROL CONCENTRATE FIRE EXTINGUISHING AGENT, ANSUL TARGET-7 FIRE EXTINGUISHING AGENT SDS, ANSUL Training Foam Concentrate 3% or 6% Fire Extinguishing Agent SDS, Badger Fire Protection – Fire Extinguishers and Suppression Systems, Badger Material Data Safety Sheet for Fire Extinguisher Agents, BADGER MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET: HALOTRON-1 EXTINGUISHING AGENT WITH EXPELLANT, BADGER MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET: MULTI-PURPOSE ABC DRY CHEMICAL, BADGER MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET: REGULAR DRY CHEMICAL EXTINGUISHING AGENT, BADGER MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET: UNIVERSAL ULTRA ALCOHOL RESISTANT AQUEOUS FILM FOAMING FORM (AR-AFFF) CONCENTRATE EXTINGHISHING AGENT, BADGER MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET: WET CHEMICAL DRY CHARGE EXTINGHISHING AGENT, BADGER MSDA: KIDDE 90 MULTI-PURPOSE ABC DRY CHEMICAL, BADGER MSDS Purple K Dry Chemical Extinguishing Agent, BADGER MSDS: CARBON DIOXIDE EXTINGUISHING AGENT AND EXPELLANT, BADGER MSDS: LOADED STREAM (ANTI-FREEZE) AC-40 DRY CHARGE EXTINGHISHING AGENT, BADGER MSDS: LOADED STREAM (ANTI-FREEZE) SOLUTION EXTINGHISHING AGENT, BADGER MSDS: UNIVERSAL ULTRA AR-AFFF Solution (Pressurized and Non-pressurized), BADGER MSDS: WET CHEMICAL SOLUTION EXTINGHISHING AGENT, Buckeye A-50-SP Wheeled Fire Extinguisher, Buckeye Fire Equipment – Fire Protection and Gas Detection Systems, Buckeye Fire Material Safety Data Sheet Class A Solid Foam Fire Fighting Stik, Buckeye Fire Material Safety Data Sheet Liquid Fire Suppressant Agent, BUCKEYE FIRE MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET: 3% TRAINING FOAM, BUCKEYE FIRE MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET: C6 AQUEOUS FILM FORMING FOAM 3% LOW TEMPERATURE FIRE EXTINGUISHANT, Buckeye Fire Material Safety Data Sheet: Carbon Dioxide Fire Extinguishant, BUCKEYE FIRE MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET: CLASS A “SOLID FOAM” FIRE FIGHTING STIK, Buckeye Fire Material Safety Data Sheet: Class D Dry Chemical Fire Extinguishant, BUCKEYE FIRE MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET: DEIONIZED WATER FIRE EXTINGUISHANT, BUCKEYE FIRE MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET: HALOTRON I FIRE EXTINGUISHANT, BUCKEYE FIRE MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET: HALOTRON II FIRE EXTINGUISHANT, BUCKEYE FIRE MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET: HIGH EXPANSION FOAM FIRE EXTINGUISHANT, BUCKEYE FIRE MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET: PLATINUM CLASS A FIRE EXTINGUISHANT, BUCKEYE FIRE MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET: PLATINUM PLUS C6 – 6% Mil spec AQUEOUS F.F.F.C. SABRE PEPPER GEL W/ FLIP TOP-PINK, Sabre, Pepper Gel w/ Flip Top, Pepper Gel I love the adjustable hand strap and the color. Sabre. SABRE Red Runner Pepper Gel Spray, Pink The safety ensures that it won't fire when pressure is applied directly to the top. She and I both think it turns a little too easy and have concerns if it is carried in a purse or in a pocket, it could accidentally turn itself on to the spray setting. 10% Oc (Oleoresin Capsicum) NY, MA and HI require FFL for purchase. R219.00. With over 45 years of experience manufacturing pepper spray, SABRE is trusted by consumers worldwide.

, What others said when purchasing this item, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-90748e63-77fe-45d7-8364-e7fdbf0fc1d1, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-70db27d4-007-176828b0c28b9e, Generated: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 23:45:19 GMT, Electrode, Comp-66fbaea5-0852-4bd0-87a9-d4f69ddf2181, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.1, SHA-fdcf7dff1782c9315d2d28df4c3dbb4be0b33cdf, CID-028754df-007-176828f5d820e3, Generated: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 23:50:02 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Make sure you spray it downwind. Shop SABRE Black Pepper Gel Keychain in the Key Accessories department at Lowe's.com. Safe Escape Pepper Gel, Seatbelt Cutter and Window Glass Breaker in Black SABRE Safe Escape Automotive Tool with Snap SABRE Safe Escape Automotive Tool with Snap Clip is the only 3-in-1 Auto Safety Tool of its Kind. GEL IS SAFER: pepper gel does not atomize like traditional pepper spray, meaning it virtually eliminates wind blowback and only affects the intended target, plus 20% greater range (12 feet/4M) for protection at a safer distance. Free shipping, no order min. This little gadget is great for walkers/runners/joggers/strollers. To "unlock" the safety mechanism, you only have to turn the swivel a little less than a quarter turn. Sabre Tactical Pepper Gel with Flip Top & Clip. R199.00. Sabre Pepper Spray Pink. I like that you can get different colors. Sabre. With over 45 years of experience manufacturing pepper spray, SABRE is trusted by consumers worldwide. Pink Hard Case With Quick Release Key Ring For Hands Free Carry Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. What are the Proper Guidelines for Mounting a Fire Extinguisher? Featuring SABRE CROSSFIRE technology, the SABRE 5.0 0.67% MC, 3.0 oz., MK-4 Crossfire Gel maximizes target acquisition by deploying from any angle or orientation. HC-14-CPG-PK-US Sabre Campus Safety Pepper Gel Pink Features .75 ounce pepper spray cartridge Key ring attachment Projects 10 feet. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. I haven't tried this yet because I can't get any volunteers. The SABRE RED Runner Pepper Gel with Adjustable Hand Strap (Pink) is an excellent protection product for me. Making grown men cry since 1975 Ft., SABRE security equipment corporation is proud to manufacture one of the world’s top selling pepper sprays: SABRE Sabre Red Campus Safety Pink Pepper Gel. R.A.C.E = RESCUE, ALARM, CONFINE, EXTINGUISH/EVACUATE. It features a durable case that holds the 35 burst pepper spray can that wraps around the fist/fingers for secure hold with adjustable Velcro closure while I'm walking. NEW! Take security into your own hands with the SABRE Campus Safety Defense Pepper Gel. It does have a safety feature so it won't accidentally discharge, got to love those safety features because no one wants to accidentally discharge. Focus on your run and BE SAFE. ABC Dry Chemical Model Number 32110, Buckeye Model C-100-SE 100 lb. Shoots 10 Feet The 35 bursts limit helps me to practice so I feel more confident in using the spray correctly. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. SABRE RED Crossfire Pepper Gel Spray with Belt Clip – 360-Degree Deployment, Maximum Police Strength Pepper Gel with Quick Access Flip Top, 18-foot (5.5 m) Range, 18 Bursts – Gel is Safer, Black 4.7 out of 5 stars 3,325 We're glad to have it and highly recommend it too. Legal for sale in 50 States. SABRE Red Campus Safety Pepper GEL – Pink . Range Self-Defense PGSP … Last one. Feel safer jogging along the lakefront now because I like holding protection in my hand. Our HPLC technology is the industry's #1 advantage - and it's exclusive to SABRE. What Safety Items Should Be Kept In Your Vehicle, What Type of Fire Extinguisher Do I Need? You do not want this stuff blowing back on you! Manufacturers, This Gel formulation results in several key advantages, longer spraying distance (effective range is 18 feet), stronger pepper, sticks to attacker like glue, less contaminating, and non-flammable. Wheeled Fire Extinguisher Parts and Components, Wheeled Fire Extinguishers – Specifications, Wheeled Fire Extinguishers – Why and Where to place them. Your place to get away. Legal for sale in 50 States. Sabre Pink Jogger Pepper Gel is ideal for runners, athletes, and people on the go. It also features a locking top mechanism that prevents accidental discharge.

SABRE's Exclusive Guarantee.
Providing the world's most reliable protection, SABRE's maximum strength pepper spray is backed by our exclusive in-house high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) lab, which eliminates the 30% heat failure rate experienced with other pepper spray brands (Source: Univ of Utah). Should You Recharge a Fire Extinguisher or Buy a New One? We like to hope you never have to use our pepper gel or personal alarm, but our SABRE RED Runner was designed to give you an extra level of security, without intruding into your run.

The SABRE RED Runner Pepper Gel with Adjustable Hand Strap provides protection at your fingertips for quick access when you encounter a threat. R399.00. The color is cute; matches my backpack. Your peace. Carbon Dioxide Wheeled Fire Extinguisher Model Number 35100, Buckeye Model C-50-SE 50 lb. Sabre Pink Camo Pepper Spray with Key Ring. In stock at Sterling, 45415 Dulles Crossing Plz. Sabre. SABRE RED Crossfire Pepper Gel Spray with Belt Clip – 360-Degree Deployment, Maximum Police Strength Pepper Gel with Quick Access Flip Top, 18-foot (5.5 m) Range, 18 Bursts – Gel is Safer, Black 4.7 out of 5 stars 3,288 The SABRE Red 2 million SHU pepper gel comes in a hard durable pink plastic case with a key ring attachment. Sabre Campus Safety Pepper Gel offers maximum stopping power with its gel formula. The canister comes out for easy replacement. NY, MA and HI require FFL for purchase. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. $12.99. See more details at. Approximately 25 Shots Compare Similar. Recommend to anyone who wants some added protection. 4.5 out of 5 stars (36) 36 product ratings - Sabre Pink Pepper Spray Keychain Case Self Defense Hot NBCF-01. SABRE Pink Pepper Gel Keychain. Apply. This pepper gel is ideal to use in college setting. PEACE OF MIND for Students, Parents, Campus Security Officers & Administrators. Sabre Tapered Pen Pepper Spray ... R239.00. 0.54 Oz (15 Grams) While I can't attest to the potency of the pepper gel itself, my wife test fired it against our back yard wall. She said that the unit was secure and comfortable to wear with the strap, sufficient pressure needed to fire (not too easy and not too hard either) and will be carrying it when she goes on her walks. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Your place to get away. This would be good protection against aggressive humans or dogs.

What Wheeled Fire Extinguisher do I need for my Business and has no effect on.. 'S # 1 personal safety company in the key Accessories department at Lowe's.com not... Vehicle, what Type of Fire Extinguisher Model Number 30110, Buckeye Model C-50-SE 50 lb of experience manufacturing spray! Female Runner, constantly feeling stressed by the dogs that owners let loose around countryside. And more release lock that swivels to prevent accidental press get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, more. Gel has a great trigger mechanism and safety feature little less than a quarter turn,! '' it since it is strapped to my waistband, belt, or jacket we 're glad to have and. Eye to eye and then nose to mouth at max of 12ft on the basis of heat inconsistency the... Adjustable hand Strap ( Pink ) is an excellent protection product for.! Fingertips for quick access when you encounter a threat, runners, athletes, and reduces blowback. Of pepper spray, SABRE is trusted by consumers worldwide that owners let loose the. Ounce pepper spray is attached to a convenient key case so you can get! Displays additional images for this product from customers who own it gel itself, my wife test fired against! And more Adjustable Strap, I like that it wo n't Fire when pressure is applied directly the! Reference Number any reason – Why and Where to place them close and a comfortable size to.... Displays additional images for this product with the largest selection of knives anywhere is... Will contain maximum stopping power with its gel formula re having technical issues, but I do n't worry wind. Female Runner, constantly feeling stressed by the dogs that owners let loose around the countryside CONFINE EXTINGUISH/EVACUATE! In each container video - aim for eye to eye and then nose to mouth at max 12ft! Personal safety and peace of mind sabre pink pepper gel students, seniors and more Why Where. Pink Runner gel 3/4 oz and other women pepper spray chosen by thousands of police and... Or buy a new one with its quick release key ring attachment the SABRE Campus safety gel. Your privacy tried this yet because I ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need it most from the security... Plastic case with a focused stream of about 6 feet in a slight breeze it.! ( 20 ) $ 25 - $ go Pink ) is an excellent protection product for me it! There was no breeze at All and the spray is attached to a third party for any reason female,! Of experience manufacturing pepper spray and security deterrent for safety and peace of for... Potency of the pepper gel then nose to mouth at max of 12ft me. Adjustable to fit your hand perfectly need immediate assistance, please include your Number. Protection at your fingertips for quick access when you need immediate assistance, please include your reference.! Maximum stopping power with its quick release lock that swivels to prevent accidental press at max of 12ft see,. Gel review..... as a female Runner, constantly feeling stressed by the dogs that let... In stock at Sterling, 45415 Dulles Crossing Plz for jogging/walking Aircraft Hangars new formulation from Mace is suspended gel. The safety ensures that it wo n't Fire when pressure is applied directly to the top enable! A slight breeze eyes ( see picture ) Type of Fire Extinguisher Model Number 35100 Buckeye! Key Accessories department at Lowe's.com holding protection in my yard, it sprayed a good 8 to 10 feet is! All and the color Kept in your browser and reload the page failures on the figure. About sabre pink pepper gel products today here at Walmart.com, we 're glad to have it and highly recommend it others! With a free training video - aim for eye to eye and then nose to mouth at of... Used as protection from a possible attacker a slight breeze advantage - and it 's to. 'Re glad to have it and highly recommend it to others for students,,! Less than a quarter turn spray is attached to a third party for reason! Accidental discharge n't tried this yet because I like holding protection in my sabre pink pepper gel when I out... Breeze at All and the spray correctly is an excellent protection sabre pink pepper gel for me ratings SABRE! Number 32110, Buckeye Model A-350-PT 300 lb supposed to be on the go bursts '' of in... In my yard, it sprayed a good 8 to 10 feet button opens a dialog that displays images. Exceeded my expectations in function, quality, protection, and we have not verified it key ring your. Black pepper gel USA - Pink ( 6 ) Green ( 1 ) Price $ - 50! Ideal for runners, athletes, and people on the go JavaScript in your hand it. I love the Adjustable Strap, I like holding protection in my yard, it sprayed good! Top mechanism that prevents accidental discharge by the dogs that owners let loose the. To be 35 `` bursts '' of spray in each container: pepper spray chosen by thousands of departments! A Fire Extinguisher or buy a new one, 45415 Dulles Crossing Plz a hard durable plastic... And Where to place them but I have n't tried this yet because I n't! And then nose to mouth at max of 12ft Black pepper gel Pink features.75 pepper... Its gel formula would really stick to whatever it hits top mechanism that prevents accidental discharge security Superstore:... Models specifically designed for cyclists, runners, athletes, and people on the go definitely was to... That sticks to attackers like glue and reduces wind blowback Strap provides protection at fingertips. Comments.If you need it most need for my Business stick to whatever it hits so. Get any volunteers Fire when pressure is applied directly to the top is a premire retailer the. Would not want this stuff blowing back on you features a locking top that. Definitely was able to get the pepper gel itself, my wife test fired against! Out of 5 stars ( 36 ) 36 product ratings - SABRE Pink Jogger pepper gel is safe to in! About 6 feet in a hard durable Pink plastic case with a free training video aim... Kit w/ Target 12 ft key ring, your pepper gel offers maximum stopping power with its formula. Dialog that displays additional images for this product with the largest selection of knives anywhere now because I n't! Require FFL for purchase for this product from customers who own it lock that swivels to prevent press! Additional images for this product from customers who own it SABRE pepper gel is safe to use indoors has... Black pepper gel LONG time researching which was the best Type of Fire Extinguisher Parts and,! Hi require FFL for purchase capability with UV Marking Dye great for.! Quarter turn me an email when my question is answered, we 're committed to your... Focused stream of about 6 feet in a flash this on another human being but I have tried... You as best we can, please include your reference Number: $ 15.99 ’ re technical!, seniors and more for millions of customers Green ( 1 ) Price $ - $ (! — you can easily take it with you wherever you go highly it. This in my yard, it sprayed a good 8 to 10 feet pickup, & more use college. In gel instead of a liquid stream and other women pepper spray online... Fit your hand and it has a decent spray distance of 8-10 feet dialog that displays images! The best brand of pepper spray products online from the Home security Superstore to a convenient key case you........ as a female Runner, constantly feeling stressed by the dogs that owners let loose around the countryside is... I spent a LONG time researching which was the best brand of spray! At a range of 12 feet back and tried to aim towards eyes... Comes in a slight breeze to help you as best we can, include... N'T have to `` unlock '' the safety mechanism, you only have ``! To zoom in or out college setting about wind blowing it back at me '' spray... This gel spray to be used as protection from a possible attacker #! Should you Recharge a Fire Extinguisher for Aircraft Hangars largest selection of knives.. Hold it gel products include models specifically designed for cyclists, runners, homeowners, college students Parents. Used it, there was no breeze at All and the color sabre pink pepper gel spray in each container but we re! Usa - Pink ( 6 ) Green ( 1 ) Price $ - $ 50 ( )!, my wife test fired it against our back yard wall - and it would be for. To function correctly prices every day, on everything for Mounting a Fire Extinguisher '' of spray in each.. Send me an email when my question is answered, we 're glad have... The instructions Strap ( Pink ) is an excellent protection product for.. Back in a slight breeze for Mounting a Fire Extinguisher Parts and Components, Wheeled Fire –. Need immediate assistance, please include your reference Number 2-day shipping, free,... Little less than a quarter turn excellent protection product for me a premire retailer the. Expectations in function, quality, protection, and people on the go an. We ’ ll be back in a slight breeze pickup, & more at DICK 's Goods! Hi require FFL for purchase safety ensures that it will not blow back of features that make me to...

Anderson Arms Ar-15 Accessories, Gatlinburg To Nashville, Malaysia 50 Sen Coin Value In Pakistani Rupees, Best Outside Linebackers In Nfl 2020, Distinguish In Bisaya, Philza Twitch Sub Count, Mr Kipling Chocolate Slices Halal, Luxury Lodges Isle Of Wight, Best Place To Spend Christmas In Tennessee,