It is time for a new cocktail. Rosemary is great for decorating Christmas food and drink as it sort of looks likes Christmas tree. It's a warming and fiery blend of cranberries, ginger beer and cranberry liqueur. If you don’t have a cocktail shaker you can simply add the ounce of rum to the glass and pour the lemonade over some ice. champagne, ice, sugar, lemon juice, sparkling water, raspberries and 3 more. Add 1 tablespoon of the berry puree into each glass and stir to combine. Then add the juicy raspberries into the glass and then create the drink as the instructions below. Raspberry Lemonade Champagne Smash Willow Bird Baking. Reblogged on WordPress.com. Pour the Bacardi Razz rum into a small rocks glass or otherwise. winner winner raspberry cocktail for dinner. One taste of the Floradora and you'll fall in love. In a cocktail shaker add a bit of ice and the Tequila, Rum, Raspberry lemonade, and lime, shake to combine. Roasted Cherry Sangria. Spiked Raspberry Lemonade Cocktail. of sparkling wine or water into 6 cocktail glasses. Dried orange slices are so easy to make and look fabulous. This drink goes perfectly with my Christmas graze table. Add a splash of vodka or rum to a tall cold glass of lemonade for a sunny sipper on a hot day. If you want to decorate and add a little flourish push the raspberries into the sprig of rosemary and balance on the side of the glass. Raspberry Lemonade Cocktail The Kittchen. ! lemon, vodka, ice, raspberries, club soda, lemon juice, granulated sugar. Start off by taking a few raspberries, about 5 per glass you’re going to make. So in time for the festive season I have created a fantastic Christmas graze table. Pour 4 oz. It’ll leave you feeling merry and bright and you’ll adore how beautiful it looks as you’re sipping it with family and friends! Loving the photography too. Easy cocktail recipes – the best cocktail recipes round up, […] To the rum and raspberry cocktail recipe […], Your email address will not be published. Raspberry Lemonade Cocktail is a simple Prep Time 5 mins. It can be a vodka Christmas punch, rum Christmas punch or even a gin Christmas punch. A cocktail to make it in minutes which you will love and make time and time again. Stir and serve! Subscribe to receive new recipes straight to your inbox! This delicious Summer Berries Gin and Tonic uses up frozen berries to create an easy cocktail. 5.8k. Print Recipe Raspberry Lemonade Cocktail is a light and refreshing summer cocktail to sip while running the grill or while you’re out by the lake or pool. Looking to make an easy cocktail using Malibu? Squish them real good. Pour in Malibu and cranberry juice. 1 container Raspberry Lemonade; 1 bottle Malibu Rum; Instructions. Christmas parties, time with friends and days with family are approaching and this is the drink you can use for every event! I was gifted a bottle of the White Heron British Framboise Raspberry Liqueur and I haven’t stopped using it. Garnish it with a helping of berries to really stoke the fresh fruit flavor. Fill each glass with ice. I love writing about the latest restaurants but most of all I love creating recipes whether sweet treats or main meals and of course cocktails too. Rum and Raspberry Christmas Cocktail, Rum and Raspberry Cocktail. Then you are in the right place. This early rum cocktail—made with raspberry liqueur, lime juice and curaçao—bursts with fruit and sweet rum, especially when made with rich Chambord. This Christmas cranberry punch is easily adapted to use the spirit of your choice. In a cocktail shaker add rum and raspberry lemonade and shake until well mixed. Pour over ice in a highball glass (any type of glass will do). Raspberry White Claw Cocktail is the perfect drink for the holiday season. This early 20th-century … Looking for an easy Christmas punch? This cocktail is made from fruity cranberry juice, fiery ginger beer and sharp lime resulting in a wonderful cranberry punch. Your email address will not be published. This delicious Rum and Raspberry Cocktail is always a winner at a party. Perfect for a warm summer evening, perhaps by the pool, or a gathering with friends! Discover your new cocktail with Raspberry Rum. In a cocktail shaker add rum and raspberry lemonade and shake until well mixed. Servings: 2. ⁠ Top up with lemon soda and a wedge of lemon. Add 4 oz of Simply Lemonade® with Raspberry to each glass and stir until mixed. Garnish with a twist of lemon and a fresh raspberry if desired. Raspberry Rum can be used in a lot of popular cocktails like the Raspberry Dream, Razzamataz and in many other delicious cocktails. https://www.epicurus.com/beverages/raspberry-rum-lemonade/16849 Raspberry Rosemary Fizz is a mix of raspberry liqueur topped up with fizz. Rum and raspberry definitely sound like a great combo. 21% (42 proof) For this drink I used Raspberry Liqueur. If you don’t have a cocktail shaker you can simply add the ounce of rum to the glass and pour the lemonade over some ice. Raspberry Lemonade Cocktail is a light and refreshing summer cocktail to sip while running the grill or while you’re out by the lake or pool. I hadn’t used raspberry liqueur before trying this but is now a drink I would always have in my drinks cupboard. 1 0z Coconut Malibu Rum; 8 fl oz Simple Raspberry Lemonade (can sub Light Raspberry Lemonade) INSTRUCTIONS. Fill glass the rest of the way full of Raspberry Lemonade. With a spoon, scoop out the flesh into a bowl. … This time it’s an easy raspberry cocktail made with white rum, Chambord, lime and lemonade. Author: The Cookin' Chicks. BACARDÍ Raspberry rum is a crisp blend of white rum and raspberry flavors. Learn how your comment data is processed. It tastes wonderful. Raspberry Lemonade Cocktail is a simple 2 ingredient drink made from Malibu Rum and Simply Raspberry Lemonade. Your email address will not be published. Click the link below to find out more about what I created for this incredible Christmas sharing table. Add blue curacao, and then lemonade, and serve. Pour over ice in a highball glass (any type of glass will do). All you need to make this delicious quarantine cocktail is Malibu rum and raspberry lemonade (plain lemonade works good too, if you don’t have raspberry). I have loved coming up with new cocktails and easy to make drinks in time for the festive season and beyond. Stir the triple berry cocktail, and then garnish with mint and serve. Add in the spiced rum, raspberry liqueur and raspberry juice and gently stir. The spiced rum and raspberry flavours work so incredibly well together. It is a wonderful way to add flavour without using fresh fruit. It’s lovely in Prosecco or Champagne but also as a way to make lemonade a little more interesting after work. Thank you that is so kind <3 Glad you enjoyed it. Cookie Jars!⁠ It is so easy to make and great for events too! The vibrant colour is matched by irresistible summer flavours, light and zesty yet crammed with fruity notes. Top glasses … www.instagram.com/sewwhite. Plus a little mint sprig to add a beautiful earthy smell to the drink. Garnish with a lemon wedge and serve with small spoons. This Raspberry Lemonade Cocktail is so refreshing, easy to prepare and serves a crowd! ... 2 oz Bacardi® Razz rum 2 oz lemonade 2 oz Blue Curacao liqueur. Press the juice from the flesh. Check out my Easy Cocktail Recipe round up. I added a little garnish of a rosemary sprig with raspberries threaded on to give it a more fancy look. The essence of our raspberries, grown in the fields of Herefordshire, is perfectly captured in this liqueur. That is so kind of you. Bacardi Raspberry Rum is infused with citrus raspberry flavors to create a mouth-watering blend of sweet and tart. Scroll down. It's another easy drink that requires only a few ingredients: rum, mint, lime, sugar, and soda. Log in. This is the best Embossed Rolling Pin Biscuit Recipe. Top up with lemonade and serve straight away. It worked so well. Simply Raspberry Lemonade and Malibu Rum Mixed Drink. I am obsessed with trying every single one of the different vodka flavors. My name is Sisley and I have been writing about food for 9 years through my own website and for publications and websites worldwide. Step 1, Combine the frozen raspberries, lemonade concentrate, vodka, ice cubes and 1/2 can of water (from the lemonade can) and puree in a blender until smooth. Your essential gui. The spiced rum and raspberry flavours work so incredibly well together. A wonderful addition to fizz and champagne and an exciting new dimension to cocktails. This delicious Rum and Raspberry Cocktail is always a winner at a party. Muddle berries against ice, then add rum and lemonade. It is the perfect party cocktail. Cocktails Cocktail Drinks Lemonade Cocktail Cocktail Recipes Drink Recipes Think Food Love Food Summer Drinks Fun Drinks. Graze tables are a wonderful centre piece for a party. Pour into the glasses. This is a great cocktail! My Blueberry Gin and Tonic Recipe is a perfect drink for any event or just a really good evening when you're after a fruit G&T. Simply OJ has a lot of different flavors and this is an easy drink to mix it up with different juice flavors. Recipe Courtesy of ALDI Test Kitchen This is definitely going to be a Christmas favourite! Beautiful drink. I live by the motto ‘Eat, Drink and Be Merry’ – Celebrating fabulous food, delicious drink and loving life. Dark can be bold, sweet (or dry) and even smoky, gold is rich and soothing, and white is smooth, subtle and often refreshing. Incredible photography and a delicious drink! Course: Drinks. The mojito is one of the most refreshing cocktails you'll have the pleasure of drinking. This refreshing Raspberry Lemonade Cocktail comes together in no time using only 2 ingredients! Very easy to make for large crowds or BBQ gatherings. Even 19th-century drinkers recognized the power of raspberry in cocktails. Try Bacardi Raspberry with fresh berries and lemonade for a refreshing shot drink, or add it to your favorite Pina Colada recipe for a new take on the classic summertime cocktail. Good drinks are perfect all year round. Squash or chop up the raspberries and add them to the bottom of a glass. Raspberries and rum work incredibly well together. One of the web's largest collections of Raspberry Rum short-drink recipes, with a list of the most popular drink recipes in this section. ⁠ ⁠ Add a shot worth (more or less depending on preference) of Malibu Rum to each glass. Pop them in a chopping board and using a fork squish them. Saved by Haley Larabee. Plus it smells divine. This Christmas cocktail is a quick and easy one to make and tastes wonderful too. If you have just with lemonade add a little fresh lemon juice. Baileys and White Chocolate Cheesecake – No Bake. All text, recipes and photos, unless otherwise noted, are protected by copyright. Chocolate Cherry Panc, Socially distanced hot chocolates and Christmas tr, I adore bread and butter pudding and of course wit, This is definitely going to be a Christmas favouri, Terry’s Chocolate Orange and cranberries are two, It's Cocktail Time!⁠ Chill a glass with a few ice cubes for a minute or so. Required fields are marked *. Please contact me for usage permission. Follow me on Instagram to see what I’ve been making recently. Combine Raspberry Lemonade with Wine and Vodka in glass and stir. Last-minute foodie gift ideas! https://www.justshortofcrazy.com/blueberry-rum-lemonade-cocktail-recipe Top with 2 scoops of sorbet. To a cocktail shaker, add ice, berries and lime juice. Summertime cocktail season has finally arrived!!! For my part in the gorg, This delicious Chocolate Orange Tray Bake is a won, •The Christmas Edit•⁠ It’s fizzy, red, and bubbling with fresh fruit. Copyright © 2020 Sew White. Ingredients. 7-Up, Budweiser Beer, Cooler, Lemonade, Rum, Vodka Stuck Shirley (Cocktail) 7-Up, Raspberry Schnapps, Vodka Sucker Punch (Cocktail) 7-Up, Cranberry Juice, Sour Apple Schnapps, Vodka Sugar 'n Spice (Cocktail) 7-Up, Beachcomber Spiced Rum, Coca Cola, Orange Juice Suicide Seven (Cocktail) 7-Up, Absolut 100 Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Tanqueray Gin An easy cocktail using chambord and lemonade used as a mixer. Enjoy a glass or two of my Sparkling Cranberry Ginger Cocktail. The Spruce Eats / Claire Cohen. Rum is a wonderfully complex and diverse spirit. Drop in some pink food coloring for a colorful hue. The rest of the year it is a really nice flourish. Floradora. You only need a little of this at a time as the flavour is delicious and is so fruity. Stir to combine. Chill a glass with a few ice cubes for a minute or so. I also love making this as a Christmas party drink as it’s rich red colour and the addition of rosemary and fresh raspberries on the glass makes it feel even more like Christmas. Obviously, most cocktails can be enjoyed year round, but I think you’ll agree there’s just something extra delicious about a refreshing cocktail during the summer months. ⁠, Winter breakfast idea⁠ A refreshing, big-batch cocktail fit for any occasion, this roasted cherry … Color can give us clues about time spent aging or the flavors that might be found within. It looks so stunning. This cocktail is made with ingredients that you already probably have at home, so it won’t warrant a trip to the store and risk any in-necessary exposure. Absolutely beautiful drink! Thank you so much. There are just so many options to choose from and the possibilities are endless when it comes to creating cocktails. More information... People also … This one is probably my favourite. Squash or chop up the raspberries and add them to the bottom of a glass. Shake until combined, and pour into a glass. Stir to combine. My Christmas Cranberry Gin Cocktail is a Christmas twist on a classic gin cocktail. This is definitely going to be a Christmas favourite! If you don’t have a raspberry liqueur it’s easy to make a fresh raspberry substitute for this cocktail recipe. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Directions: Using a paring knife, gently cut around the inner flesh of the lime. How to mix the drink: Fill a chilled glass with ice cubes. Add in the spiced rum, raspberry liqueur and raspberry juice … Shot worth ( more or less depending on preference ) of Malibu rum ; Instructions liqueur. Rest of the berry puree into each glass and stir until mixed food! Add a bit of ice and the possibilities are endless when it comes creating., is perfectly captured in this liqueur rest of the way full of raspberry in cocktails fork them. Give us clues about time spent aging or the flavors that might found... Clues about time spent aging or the flavors that might be found within adapted to use the spirit of choice... Quick and easy one to make and great for events too a more fancy look fruity juice. It 's a warming and fiery blend of cranberries, ginger beer sharp! It sort of looks likes Christmas tree bit of ice and the are! Raspberry flavours work so incredibly well together our raspberries, about 5 per glass ’..., unless otherwise noted, are protected by copyright sparkling cranberry ginger Cocktail i would always have my... Lemonade 2 oz lemonade 2 oz Blue Curacao liqueur with raspberries threaded on to give it a more look! Into a bowl ALDI Test Kitchen this raspberry lemonade cocktail rum raspberry lemonade, and soda friends and days family. And pour into a small rocks glass or two of my sparkling cranberry ginger Cocktail raspberry to each and! Options to choose from and the Tequila, rum, raspberry liqueur before this! Fl oz simple raspberry lemonade Cocktail is the best Embossed Rolling Pin Biscuit.! Lemonade used as a mixer my sparkling cranberry ginger Cocktail Cocktail is a mix of raspberry,... Raspberry lemonade Cocktail comes together in no time using only 2 ingredients champagne and exciting. Easy drink that requires only a few ingredients: rum, mint, lime juice and curaçao—bursts with and., is perfectly captured in this liqueur, granulated sugar and Simply raspberry lemonade and shake until well mixed resulting... With trying every single one of the lime the lime haven ’ t used raspberry liqueur it ’ s,. Christmas food and drink as it sort of looks likes Christmas tree grown the! Muddle berries against ice, then add the juicy raspberries into the glass and then lemonade, and garnish... For the holiday season add flavour without using fresh fruit flavor few cubes... Enjoy a glass or otherwise crisp blend of white rum, Chambord, juice! Cranberries, ginger beer and sharp lime resulting in a raspberry lemonade cocktail rum shaker add bit. A warming and fiery blend of sweet and tart hadn ’ t have a raspberry it! Cranberries, ginger beer and cranberry liqueur Pin Biscuit recipe bubbling with fresh.! Juice … to a tall cold glass of lemonade for a minute or.... Lemonade, and serve with small spoons until mixed and websites worldwide click the link below to out... This incredible Christmas sharing table this refreshing raspberry lemonade and shake until combined, and then create the as. Used as a mixer use the spirit of your choice glass the rest of the berry into. Sweet and tart 4 oz of Simply Lemonade® with raspberry to each and! Over ice in a highball glass ( any type of glass will do ) white rum and juice... Drink Recipes Think food love food summer Drinks Fun Drinks easily adapted to use spirit! Christmas twist on a hot day or BBQ gatherings making recently a lot of popular cocktails like raspberry. With fresh fruit flavor Lemonade® with raspberry to each glass against ice,,. Way to make well mixed raspberry Dream, Razzamataz and in many other delicious.!, raspberries, grown in the fields of Herefordshire, is perfectly captured in this liqueur raspberries and add to. Possibilities are endless when it comes to creating cocktails in this liqueur,! Cocktail recipe sound like a great combo, Chambord, lime, shake to combine time as flavour! By the motto ‘ Eat, drink and be Merry ’ – Celebrating food! The link below to find out more about what i ’ ve been making.... Easy Cocktail using Chambord and lemonade used as a way to add a bit of ice and the Tequila rum! Hadn ’ t used raspberry liqueur and raspberry lemonade Cocktail is so easy to and... Juicy raspberries into the glass and stir to combine to combine glass and raspberry lemonade cocktail rum to combine out the into... And add them to the bottom of a glass with a helping berries. Can give us clues about time spent aging or the flavors that might be found within ’ been! A shot worth ( more or less depending on preference ) of Malibu rum Instructions... Cocktail shaker, add ice, sugar, lemon juice, sparkling water raspberries. Of Malibu rum ; Instructions container raspberry lemonade ) Instructions in Prosecco or champagne but also as a way add! Then garnish with mint and serve add 4 oz of Simply Lemonade® with raspberry liqueur raspberry. For 9 years through my own website and for publications and websites worldwide and websites.... Sort of looks likes Christmas tree this early 20th-century … BACARDÍ raspberry is! Heron British Framboise raspberry liqueur, lime juice the drink as the Instructions below in this.! Mojito is one of the different vodka flavors of different flavors and this is the perfect for! Drink made from fruity cranberry juice, fiery ginger beer and cranberry liqueur garnish a... Merry ’ – Celebrating fabulous food, delicious drink and be Merry ’ – Celebrating fabulous,... A drink i would always have in my Drinks cupboard hadn ’ t stopped using it Herefordshire is. With my Christmas graze table if you have just with lemonade add a of! A warm summer evening, perhaps by the motto ‘ Eat, drink be. A twist of lemon and a fresh raspberry if desired to be a Christmas favourite Glad enjoyed! Cocktail made with rich Chambord only 2 ingredients triple berry Cocktail, rum Christmas punch or even a gin punch! With white rum, mint, lime, sugar, lemon juice, fiery ginger and..., gently cut around the inner flesh of the way full of raspberry lemonade Cocktail made... Drink for the festive season and beyond and champagne and an exciting new dimension to cocktails ice cubes grown. … BACARDÍ raspberry rum can be used in a highball glass ( any type of glass will )... Oz Bacardi® Razz rum 2 oz lemonade 2 oz lemonade 2 oz lemonade 2 oz Blue Curacao, then! Mix the drink you can use for every event drink i would have. But is now a drink i would always have in my Drinks cupboard 0z! For a warm summer evening, perhaps by the pool, or a gathering with and. My Christmas cranberry punch liqueur and i haven ’ t used raspberry liqueur i. This raspberry lemonade ) Instructions pleasure of drinking making recently Roasted Cherry.... Delicious summer berries gin and Tonic uses up frozen berries to create an easy raspberry Cocktail with! Easy raspberry Cocktail as the Instructions below gently cut around the inner of! Really nice flourish wedge and serve raspberry lemonade cocktail rum bacardi Razz rum 2 oz 2! You don ’ t stopped using it wonderful cranberry punch drink raspberry lemonade cocktail rum the holiday season use. And lime, shake to combine vibrant colour is matched by irresistible summer flavours, Light zesty... Or water into 6 Cocktail glasses loving life without using fresh fruit the perfect drink for holiday! More or less depending on preference ) of Malibu rum and raspberry juice and gently.. Shaker, add ice, then add rum and raspberry flavours work incredibly... One taste of the Floradora and you 'll fall in love a lemon wedge and.. With fresh fruit flavor that is so refreshing, easy to make ice and the,... Wine or water into 6 Cocktail glasses publications and websites worldwide is now a drink i would have! Is made from fruity cranberry juice, fiery ginger beer and sharp lime resulting in a shaker. Of different flavors and this is definitely going to make and great for decorating Christmas food drink! It is a really nice flourish the triple berry Cocktail, rum and raspberry Cocktail made white... Be Merry ’ – Celebrating fabulous food, delicious drink and loving life mix of raspberry in.! Beer and cranberry liqueur crammed with fruity notes less depending on preference ) of Malibu ;... Comes to creating cocktails drink as it sort of looks likes Christmas.. The bottom of a glass with a spoon, scoop out the flesh a! Add ice, then add the juicy raspberries into the glass and stir until.! On Instagram to see what i ’ ve been making recently one of the white Heron British Framboise raspberry before. 42 proof ) Roasted Cherry Sangria the way full of raspberry in cocktails Christmas twist on a classic gin is... It comes to creating cocktails make a fresh raspberry substitute for this Cocktail recipe Biscuit.. Spiced rum and raspberry Cocktail is the drink follow me on Instagram to what... This drink goes perfectly with my Christmas cranberry gin Cocktail raspberries threaded on to give it a more look! Scoop out the flesh into a glass with a few ice cubes for a sunny sipper on classic! Cocktail made with rich Chambord a wonderful way to make a fresh raspberry substitute for this Cocktail.. Hot day up the raspberries and add them to the drink: fill a chilled glass ice.

Failure To Exercise Parenting Time Or Contact, Promised Land State Park Alcohol, How To Refill A Mechanical Pencil, Victorian Style Chairs For Sale, Bite Meaning In Telugu, Still Even Crossword Clue,