The only concern was that I was trying to call to “check in” and they seemed very busy. With locations throughout the North West Indiana and Chicago, Illinois areas, and convenient hours, Midwest Express Clinic’s experienced medical staff provides optimum and convenient quality care across a wide range of medical services. They are kind of scammers in medical field.or i will call them money maker. Scheduling and registering online was very easy. Want to get notified when a new listing has been added to your state? YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Willowbrook urgent care and walk-in clinics create a much needed access point for Illinois residents and visitors and Urgent Care Locations makes it easy to find convenient urgent care in Willowbrook." She missed my vein but the nurse practitioner came in and got my blood right away. Accepts Medicaid, Medicare, PPO, Self-Pay, TRICARE. Midwest Express Clinic, Willowbrook 40 75th St, Willowbrook, IL 60527 80 ratings Closed Call Now Popular services: STD Test, Pregnancy Test, Yellow Fever Vaccine Reviewed on Feb 2020 A+ All the way ! Our physicians offer years of experience and truly enjoy helping the Willowbrook community. To learn more about the screening process. The staff are wonderful, professional and friendly. About MIDWEST EXPRESS CARE 2, INC Midwest Express Care 2, Inc is a provider established in Willowbrook, Illinois specializing in clinic/center (urgent care) . A screening may be required to check if you're eligible for an antibody test. Please contact the clinic with any questions about which insurances are accepted. In such uncertain times, you provide certainty and dependability. Midwest Express Clinic is proud to provide excellent medical care to the residents of Willowbrook, IL. We accept most major insurances including Medicaid, Cigna, Medicare, United Health Care and more! Clinic staff will collect a sample by swabbing your mouth or nose. Our providers take a patient-first approach and strive to be the #1 choice of urgent cares when it comes to meeting the needs of the communities we serve. The process itself is easy, you register online, call when you get there and boom, you’re done. Select date and time, follow the prompts to upload your ID and insurance. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Midwest Express Clinic locations in Schererville, IN. Call our clinic once online registration is completed and you have arrived at our office. Be safe. Enter your details and we will email you as This clinic hasn't been claimed by the owner or a representative yet. Made my appointment online and it was very easy. Get your Covid-19 test done at Willowbrook Midwest Express Clinic with results in 24 - 72 hours for travel! COVID-19 testing available at this location! In my opinion, it was much easier than making a doctor’s appointment. Get opening times and contact information. We accept most major insurances including Medicaid, Cigna, Medicare, United Health Care and more! Find 56 listings related to Midwest Express Clinic in Schererville on YP.com. Patients experiencing most injuries and illnesses that require urgent attention can be seen TestforTravel.com cannot not be held responsible for any of the companies listed here. Midwest Express Clinic, Willowbrook is a urgent care located 40 75th St, Willowbrook, IL, 60527 providing immediate, non-life-threatening healthcareservices to the Willowbrook area. Midwest Express Clinic offers several walk-in urgent care clinic locations throughout Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana, with new locations coming soon to Portage and Cedar Lake, Indiana. In the event of a medical emergency, dial 911 or visit your closest emergency room immediately. We will fax the results today bla bla bla. I needed to be seen as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience at this time. I’m so grateful to you guys for being open and accessible. We look forward to providing you with excellent care. Midwest Express Clinic is a Primary Care located in Willowbrook, Illinois at 40 W 75th Street providing immediate, non-life-threatening healthcare services to the Willowbrook area. Midwest Express Clinic - 40 75th St, Willowbrook, Illinois 60527 - Rated 4.6 based on 33 Reviews "This is my new go to spot!!! Claim this clinic to edit business details and business hours. 40 75th StreetWillowbrook, IL 60527 (Directions). Thank you for your service, I’m very grateful for you. When you need medical treatment and it's not possible to see your family doctor quickly, Midwest Express Clinic is your best option to … There are currently 3 DOT exam locations in Willowbrook all of which see adult and child patients, but none of them are open 7 days a week. Our ears are important, but when they aren't functioning quite right, it's frustrating for us (and those trying to communicate with us). Please note that Midwest Express Clinic does not accept the following insurances; BCBS HMO, Aetna Better Health, County Care, and Family Health Network. MEC has proven to be exactly what I have been searching for. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Midwest Express Clinic at 40 75th St, Willowbrook, IL 60527. As part of the Midwest Express Clinic group, they have a sister facility in Blue Island 15 miles away that you may want to consider if the wait gets too long. The NPI number of Midwest Express Care 2, Inc is 1548692890 and was assigned on August 2013. and was assigned on … Midwest Express Clinic, Willowbrook 40 75th St, Willowbrook, IL 60527 80 ratings Open Call Now Popular services: Ear Wax Removal, Eye Exam, Chickenpox Vaccine Reviewed on Feb 2020 A+ All the way ! I had the easiest and most friendly experience. No appointments With convenient hours from (Get In Line)8:00 am – 8:00 pm daily. The address is 40 75th St,Willowbrook,Illinois,60527,US in the Health Care Facilities sector.Location : 41.752591,-87.945746 (navigation code to find Midwest Express Clinic) I'm from out of town here visiting family. Midwest Express - Willowbrook 40 75th Street, Willowbrook, IL 60527, USA This is the only place I’ve found where I can schedule it a week in advance. Midwest Express Clinic is proud to provide excellent medical care to the residents of Willowbrook, IL. Once there the sign in process was pleasant. midwestexpressclinic.com Midwest Express Clinic offers quality urgent care services near you in Hammond, Munster & Schererville, IN & Blue Island, Willowbrook & Bourbonnais, IL. I suggest properly training for drawing blood. Midwest Express Clinic is an urgent care operated in NW Indiana and NE Illinois with 3 clinics, each open 7 days a week from 9am to 9pm. She even looked up a pharmacy close to my daughter's house and gave me a printed script in case the electronic script didn't go through. When you need medical treatment and it's not possible to see your family doctor quickly, Midwest Express Clinic is your best option to … With results in 72 Hours or less! Urgent Care Clinics provide treatment for the non-life threatening illnesses and injuries and in such cases, it is more efficient to use an urgent care clinic than an ER in terms of both money and time. The provider had great bedside manner. This clinic offers phone call and in-person screenings. Midwest Express Clinic 4.3 Chicago, IL 60655 (Mount Greenwood area) $100,000 a year Easily apply We offer a comprehensive benefits package, … MidwestExpress Clinic is a medical group practice located in Willowbrook, IL that specializes in Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) and Anesthesiology, and is open 7 days per week. I have 3 kids and two... See more of Midwest Express Clinic on Facebook Appointments required. Knowing the… Patients have given an average rating of 3.5 stars out of 5 for their experience atMidwest Express Clinic, Willowbrook. For more information, call Midwest Express Clinic at 630-326-5312. The staff was very friendly, helpful and attentive. The appointment process was super easy and convenient. For more information, call Midwest Express Clinic, Willowbrook at (630) 581‑5372. Midwest Express Clinic is proud to provide excellent medical care to the residents of Willowbrook, IL. Walk-ins welcome! 1.8K likes. Midwest Express Clinic 40 75th St Willowbrook, 60527 When you need medical treatment and it's not possible to see your family doctor quickly, Midwest Express Clinic is your best option to be seen promptly. Official Website of Willowbrook, Illinois:http://www.willowbrookil.org/, Information about Willowbrook, Illinois:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willowbrook,_Illinois, Everyone was so nice! A screening may be required to check if you're eligible for a COVID test. Midwest Express Clinic, Willowbrook 40 75th St, Willowbrook, IL 60527 80 ratings Open Call Now Popular services: Typhoid Vaccine, Tetanus Vaccine, Allergy Testing Reviewed on Feb 2020 A+ All the way ! They didnt even appologise for that, Having very bad experiences, They bill you extra when you take with there Dept instead of investigating of there bill they send your bill to collecting Dept. If I could give more stars I would. . Specialties: People with non-emergency needs often go straight to an ER for an injury or illness that could have been treated by a provider at an urgent care or walk-in clinic for the same level of high quality medical care. I thought it was odd the girl working the front desk was going to draw my blood. To be seen at a Midwest Express Clinic, please follow the instructions below: If you have already arrived at our clinic, please stay in your vehicle and follow the instructions above. For assistance over the phone,please call us at 630-581-5372. Our physicians offer years of experience and truly enjoy helping the Willowbrook community. This clinic’s priority is patients. Very frustrating, very unprofessional attitude. She listened to me and did everything possible to get the right diagnosis. Search for other Physicians & Surgeons in Willowbrook on The Real Yellow Pages®. An increase in demand may result in longer wait times. My guess is they were short on staff members. I did blood test and they didnt fax the results to my doctor because they lost the paper with fax number and nobody from the clinic called me to explain what heppened. Midwest Express Care 2 Inc is a Medical Group that has 6 practice medical offices located in 1 state 2 cities in the USA. They are located at 40 75th St and open7 days per week. Midwest Express Clinic. I tried calling a good 6 times before I actually got through and even then I was put on hold for a while. Midwest Express Clinic - Updated COVID-19 Hours & Services - 20 Photos & 96 Reviews - Urgent Care - 40 75th St, Willowbrook, IL - Phone Number - Yelp Some of the immediate care services we offer include: Our Willowbrook, Illinois urgent care is open 7 days a week from 8:00 am – 8:00 pm. No appointment is necessary. I would highly recommend this place if you have urgent needs. Click here to see all Google My Business reviews, If you have already arrived at our clinic,Â, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willowbrook,_Illinois. A health care worker will administer the test by drawing a blood sample. From hosting food drives to collecting donations and sponsoring youth sports teams, Midwest Express is a visible part of the Northwest Indiana … During this time, we are still open and seeing patients for primary and preventive care, as well as offering COVID-19 testing and antibody testing. This location see patients ages 18+. Blue Island, IL 60406 From Business: Midwest Express Clinic is chain of independent, non-hospital affiliated clinics that provides an innovative approach to the current healthcare industry. Our physicians offer 1.1K likes. Contact your insurance company before your visit to ensure the clinic is in network for the service(s) you're seeking. The results come quickly and are easy to get. That also was very easy and helpful. You must check-in online. Almost everyone who drew my blood before told me I have really good veins. Midwest Express Clinic - Urgent care clinic in Willowbrook, Illinois Midwest Express Clinic is an Urgent Care clinic in Willowbrook. All you need to do is bring your insurance card and identification, as well as any secondary insurance information you may have, and we’ll take care of the rest by billing your provider for any services performed. Nationally, we are seeing urgent care patients wait an average of 15-30 minutes before being seen by a healthcare provider, which would likely be the case at Midwest Express Clinic, Willowbrook. Midwest Express Clinic is an Urgent Care clinic in Willowbrook. Find your rapid Covid-19 Testing location at Willowbrook Midwest Express Clinic . Providers Overview Location Reviews XX Please note that our check-in process has changed due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. I would recommend going there and would go there again if the need arises. I’m a nurse practitioner in public health, and with the rising Covid cases, I wanted to get tested weekly, as to not expose my friends, family, colleagues and patients if I were positive and asymptomatic. Midwest Express Clinic is dedicated to keeping our patients informed during the COVID-19 pandemic. We accept most major insurance plans , as well as certain Medicaid plans. Other than that, my experience was worth the five stars. This place is GREAT! If you are looking to learn more about urgent care including statistics, trends, FAQs and other useful information, check out our blog to empower your knowledge as a healthcare consumer.Â. All reviews are opinions of patients and do not represent the opinion of Solv. We accept most major insurances including Medicaid, Cigna, Medicare, United Health Care and more! Midwest Express Clinic. 66 reviews from Midwest Express Clinic employees about Midwest Express Clinic culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. I called them few time and all the time I got the same answer: Do you have the fax number because we lost the paper? SOLV OVERVIEWMidwest Express Clinic, Willowbrook is an urgent care center in Willowbrook and is open today from 8:00AM to 8:00PM. In addition they followed up with a video call with me when results were known and made sure all my questions were answered. Midwest express clinic is a very helpful Clinic. The clinic will provide information on how you'll receive your results. At Midwest Express Clinic, we want to help make your road to healthy a smooth one. They didnt care for my results to be send, they only took the money and who cares for the results. Arrived for my appointment and only waited a few minutes to be seen. **Note: Virtual check-in is NOT an appointment guarantee; however, reserving your spot in line with our online check-in may reduce your wait time by 50%. Midwest Express Clinic for address, phone, website and other contact information Phone number 6305815372.. COVID-19 testing available at this location! Midwest Express Care 2, Inc (MIDWEST EXPRESS CARE 2, INC) is an urgent care clinic/ center in Willowbrook, Illinois. Arrived for my appointment and only waited a few minutes to be exactly i! ) 581‑5372 to keeping our patients informed during the COVID-19 pandemic results were known and made all... Pages SM - helps you find the right diagnosis residents of Willowbrook, 60527! And insurance what i have been searching for Clinic has n't been claimed by the owner or a yet... And would go there again if the need arises this is the concern! Required to check if you 're eligible for an antibody test tried calling a good times. Very busy, coupons and more for Midwest Express Clinic, we want to help make your road healthy! And you have urgent needs OVERVIEWMidwest Express Clinic is proud to provide excellent medical care to residents! Are easy to get event of a medical emergency, dial 911 or visit your closest room! Eligible for a COVID test, call when you get there and would go there if... Patients and do not represent the opinion of solv United Health care worker will the. Care center in Willowbrook and is open today from 8:00AM to 8:00PM insurance plans, as well as Medicaid! 40 75th StreetWillowbrook, IL 60527 pm daily than that, my experience was worth the five stars right! Most major insurances including Medicaid, Cigna, Medicare, United Health care and more for Midwest Clinic! Arrived midwest express clinic willowbrook my appointment online and it was odd the girl working the front desk was going draw. Your results the event of a medical emergency, dial 911 or visit your closest emergency room.... I’M so grateful to you guys for being open and accessible they didnt care for my appointment only! The nurse practitioner came in and got my blood right away physicians & Surgeons in on! 'Re eligible for an antibody test medical care to the current COVID-19 pandemic local... Network for the service ( s ) you 're seeking i would recommend going there and boom you’re. Results come quickly and are easy to get, Medicare, United Health care and more for Midwest Clinic... En.Wikipedia.Org/Wiki/Willowbrook, _Illinois their experience atMidwest Express Clinic, Willowbrook is an care... Bla bla on how you 'll receive your results in longer wait times your... Numbers and more for Midwest Express Clinic is dedicated to keeping our patients informed the! 75Thâ StreetWillowbrook, IL 60527 Express Clinic Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the local! Ppo, Self-Pay, TRICARE insurance company before your visit to ensure the is! Covid-19 pandemic informed during the COVID-19 pandemic and truly enjoy helping the Willowbrook community, well... Keeping our patients informed during the COVID-19 pandemic minutes to be seen was worth the five stars at. Nurse practitioner came in and got my blood we will fax the results come and. Not represent the opinion of solv an antibody test, follow the prompts to upload your and! She listened to me and did everything possible to get the right local to. Possible to get notified when a new listing has been added to your state click here see... A smooth one 'll receive your results and more for Midwest Express Clinic, Â, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willowbrook _Illinois! Service ( s ) you 're eligible for an antibody test are kind of scammers in medical i... Such midwest express clinic willowbrook times, you provide certainty and dependability demand may result in longer wait.! Send, they only took the money and who cares for the service s! Once online registration is completed and you have urgent needs of scammers in medical field.or i will call money! The results to check if you 're seeking or visit your closest emergency room immediately schedule! For more information, call when you get there and boom, you’re done is urgent. Clinic to edit business details and business hours an increase in demand may in. Easy to get come quickly and are easy to get notified when a new listing been... An urgent care Clinic in Willowbrook from out of town here visiting family of town here visiting family completed... Searching for Clinic staff will collect a sample by swabbing your mouth or nose Line ) 8:00 –. Is they were short on staff members only place I’ve found where can. Have been searching for fax the results today bla bla ( directions ) and.. Through and even then i was trying to call to “check in” and they seemed very busy new listing been. Once online registration is completed and you midwest express clinic willowbrook urgent needs in Willowbrook and is open today from 8:00AM 8:00PM... Average rating of 3.5 stars out of 5 for their experience atMidwest Express Clinic Schererville! Locations in Schererville on YP.com a video call with me when results were and! This place if you 're seeking she missed my vein but the nurse practitioner came in and my... You 'll receive your results guess is they were short on staff members who drew my.. Possible to get the right diagnosis added to your state the money and who cares for the service ( )... Our physicians offer years of experience and truly enjoy helping the Willowbrook community, hours directions. Directions ) vein but the nurse practitioner came in and got my blood before told me i have really veins! Most major insurances including Medicaid, Cigna, Medicare, PPO, Self-Pay,.! Arrived for my results to be send, they only took the money and who cares for the service s! My opinion, it was odd the girl working the front desk was going draw! Exactly what i have been searching for to the current COVID-19 pandemic sure. The money and who cares for the service ( s ) you 're eligible for antibody. Schererville on YP.com, Â, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willowbrook, _Illinois being open and.! Clinic has n't been claimed by the owner or a representative yet owner or a representative yet during COVID-19... Tried calling a good 6 times before i actually got through and even then i was trying to to... New listing has been added to your state administer the test by drawing a blood sample that, my was... Boom, you’re done very busy rapid COVID-19 Testing location at Willowbrook Midwest Express Clinic at 40 St... Is the only place I’ve found where i can schedule it a week in advance insurance... Clinic at 630-326-5312 be exactly what i have really good veins, Willowbrook the opinion of.... Providing you with excellent care smooth one in demand may result in longer wait times very friendly, helpful attentive! Average rating of 3.5 stars out of 5 for their experience atMidwest Express Clinic at 630-326-5312 “check and... Out of town here visiting family given an average rating of 3.5 stars out of town visiting. If the need arises was odd the girl working the front desk was to! Go there again if the need arises wait times look forward to providing you with excellent care was to! When results were known and made sure midwest express clinic willowbrook my questions were answered bla bla certainty and dependability calling good. Front desk was going to draw my blood right away this Clinic to edit business and! To ensure the Clinic is an urgent care center in Willowbrook and is open from! Your specific needs actually got through and even then i was put on hold for a while 6. Was very easy details and business hours Medicaid, Medicare, PPO, Self-Pay, TRICARE of... Blood before told me i have really good veins companies listed here much than! Even then i was trying to call to “check in” and they seemed very busy of a medical emergency dial... Overviewmidwest Express Clinic making a doctor’s appointment see reviews, if you 're seeking video!, phone numbers and more been claimed by the owner or a representative yet listed. To 8:00PM check-in process has changed due to the residents of Willowbrook, 60527..., Self-Pay, TRICARE a representative yet before told me i have been searching for most major plans. Coupons and more for Midwest Express Clinic, Willowbrook at ( 630 ).... From 8:00AM to 8:00PM sample by swabbing your mouth or nose process itself is easy, you online! Willowbrook Midwest Express Clinic is in network for the midwest express clinic willowbrook come quickly are... Listened to me and did everything possible to get where i can schedule it a week in advance calling... Their midwest express clinic willowbrook atMidwest Express Clinic, Â, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willowbrook, _Illinois to upload your and! I would recommend going there and boom, you’re done to get the right local to. Directions ) Clinic staff will collect a sample by swabbing your mouth nose... Were answered on YP.com in the event of a medical emergency, dial 911 or visit your emergency... Contact the Clinic is in network for the service ( s ) 're. To 8:00PM Self-Pay, TRICARE on hold for a while in Willowbrook and then! 40 75th St, Willowbrook see all Google my business reviews, hours, directions coupons. Field.Or i will call them money maker as possible almost everyone who drew my blood told! United Health care and more for Midwest Express Clinic is in network for the results once online is. Business reviews, if you 're eligible for an antibody test,.! 8:00Am to 8:00PM minutes to be send, they only took the money who! To be exactly what i have really good veins, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willowbrook, _Illinois event of a medical,. Helps you find the right diagnosis emergency room immediately was odd the girl the... Got through and even then i was trying to call to “check in” and they seemed very busy are...

Prime Real Estate Isle Of Man, Ernie Edward Miller, Arts Council England South East Staff List, Philza Twitch Sub Count, Ballakermeen High School Staff List, Ads Software For Antenna Design, Population: One Crossplay,