Combine all ingredients except COOL WHIP in large bowl; stir in COOL WHIP. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Fruit cocktail salad with cool whip recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Gently fold in the whipped topping, until combined. Admittedly, it’s not always the cleanest experience, but they love it and it makes them even more excited to eat something they help put together! 2 cups miniature marshmallows; How to Make Easy Fruit Salad with Cool Whip. But come back and try again! Mix in the vanilla pudding mix until smooth. Oops! Coupon, and Make Ahead Meals. Empty the entire container of Cool Whip into a large bowl. You have already voted this deal. The mandarin oranges, pineapple and sweet cherries make such a fun and festive fruit salad! Try using a little less milk then is called for in the pudding and replacing about half of the mild you do use with buttermilk. Fresh fruit salad with vanilla pudding and Cool Whip. I want to put it out on the 4th. It’s the perfect balance of tang from the sour cream to counteract the sweetness from the canned fruit, coconut and marshmallows. Required fields are marked *. A slightly healthier version would be to use vanilla yogurt instead of the pudding. Ambrosia Salad has been a staple on our Holiday dinner table for as long as I can remember. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands. How ever you make it this delicious fruit salad is a simple side dish…or dessert, to make for holiday parties and summer potlucks. At Fabulessly Frugal, our goal is to help you live HEALTHY, WEALTHY, and WISE! people to improve their health in my fitness challenge! $69.98) – 93% Off! Just a few minutes of your time, your favorite fruits, Cool Whip, and some vanilla pudding create this beautiful and delicious dish you are sure to love. (Thanks for the tip!). Mix well. MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area. Let’s talk about the marshmallows. Open and drain all canned fruit.If also using fresh ... large bowl. All rights reserved. I love your ideas of adding cake to this fruit salad. Check here for more details. Thanks! Like I said, this dip is made with only marshmallow cream, cream cheese, and cool whip. Then fold in the fruit and marshmallows, until evenly distributed. Add in the … Kid friendly with just the right amount of sweet, this is a classic recipe that will remind you of what grandma used to make! I learned how to make this fruit salad dessert from my lovely Mom-in-Law. https://www.food.com/recipe/super-creamy-fruit-salad-166250 $4+). I’ve not been well and didn’t have the get up and go to actually make a poke cake and this recipe reminds me very much of the topping I use for poke cake. . Bummer! https://www.yummly.com/recipes/fruit-salad-with-cool-whip-and-marshmallows Once I am done chopping everything up I let them transfer all of it to the bowl and stir everything together. Whipped topping, pineapple, grapes, mandarin oranges, maraschino cherries and coconut flakes! Then, fold in the whipped topping with a spatula, and make sure it doesn’t get all over the outside of the … 50 DIY Animal Paper Plate Crafts for Kids, Top 10 Best Selling Crafts to Make and Sell Yourself, How to Save Money at the Grocery Store Without Coupons, 15 Meal Planning Tips to Save Money and Time, How to Save Money on Bills and Reduce Monthly Expenses, 24 Healthy Air Fryer Recipes You Need to Try Soon, Slow Cooker or Instant Pot Honey Garlic Meatballs Recipe – 6 Weight Watchers Points, Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce Copycat Recipe, 10 Bad Money Habits That Will Keep You Broke, Balsamic Glazed Pork Sirloin Tip Roast Recipe (Instant Pot or Slow Cooker), 2 boxes (3.4 ounces each) vanilla or cheesecake instant pudding mix, 2 granny smith apples, chopped into bite-size pieces, 1 pound strawberries, hulled and chopped into bite-size pieces, 1 ½ cup fruity mini marshmallows (optional). The buttermilk gives it a yummy twang! In a large mixing bowl add thawed cool whip and sour cream and stir until combined. How to make marshmallow fruit salad First, drain the fruit, and pour into a large bowl. Oh yum! Your email is safe with us! How far in advance can this be made? Southern Ambrosia Salad is a must-have at any gathering. That looks yummy! Want to see your picture by your comment? I start making them a lot! You have successfully favorited this deal. This marshmallow fruit salad recipe is easy and even fun to make, so don’t hesitate to get your kids involved in the process! Can be made a few hours in advance, but salad may start to separate or get soggy after the first day. Easy southern side dish recipe perfect for every holiday dinner! Drain pineapples, cherries, oranges & fruit cocktail. You should also check out my favorite cleanse! Can’t wait to see how it goes over with them. I have written this recipe to make 10-12 servings, but you could easily cut it in half (use the small boxes of jello and only one 8 ounce container of Cool Whip… Login to cast your vote on your favorite deals. + MORE Sizes! Dec 24, 2014 - Try this old-fashioned frozen fruit salad recipe from 1950 with cream cheese and fruit cocktail and marshmallows. This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave., San Carlos, CA 94070. Don't worry, we hate spam too! ... Add fruit and marshmallows. Easy Canvas Offers an 8″ x 8″ Canvas Print for Just $4.90 (Reg. Create an account to cast your vote on your favorite deals. Stir or fold the cool whip together with the fruit and marshmallows until well combined. This is so easy and very yummy. Congratulations! My favorite fruit combo for this pudding salad is as written in the recipe below – granny smith apples, bananas, strawberries, and grapes. I’d be ok with making it a couple hours in advance and storing it covered in the fridge. With Easter just around the corner, ambrosia salad … How to Make Homemade Granola From Scratch, Crockpot Hawaiian Chicken Recipe (Freezer Meal), Slow Cooker Honey Parmesan Pork Roast (or Instant Pot), Easy Air Fryer Churros with Chocolate Dipping Sauce, Easy Air Fryer Melting Roasted Potatoes Recipe, Today Only! This classic Ambrosia salad recipe is made with cool whip, canned fruit and sweet marshmallows for the perfect kid friendly potluck dish. … This is one of those dishes that you don’t actually really need a recipe for, but whenever I need to make a fruit salad, this is the one that I make, so I thought it would be worth sharing! You can vote multiple times per day. I also have a good friend of mine that prefers to make hers with Grapes, Gala apples, and Granny Smith apples and the kids love it! My team and I work hard to bring Fruit cocktail salad with cool whip recipe. Add the marshmallows … They act like little sponges, soaking up the flavors and plumping to a soft texture. ... if using as dessert. Ambrosia salad recipe with with cool whip, fruit and marshmallows is the perfect for your upcoming picnic. My little ones love to help me anytime they can and this is the perfect opportunity. Grandma’s Cherry Pie Filling Salad takes about 5 minutes to make (plus time to chill in the fridge) and includes only 5 simple ingredients: cherry pie filling, sweetened condensed milk, Cool Whip, pineapple chunks, and chopped pecans.I haven’t stopped eating it since I made it last night, ha! Drain and chill fruit - reserve juices. … Ambrosia can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. So simple, yet so extremely delicious. Add marshmallows mixing well. Add fruit cocktail, mini marshmallows, and cool whip to a medium to large sized bowl. Take this easy fruit salad dessert recipe and make it all your own! Learn Let us know what you think about this fun fruit salad dessert recipe. Your email address will not be published. ®/™©2020 Yummly. In a separate bowl, gently mix all of the fruit together. Add to sour cream & Cool Whip. Copy the code above and then redeem here: amzn.to/2g3Fv6A. Which means I’ll make it tomorrow for us too. Thanks for this! Easy to customize with your favorite gelatin flavor, this Cherry Jello Salad with marshmallows and cool whip can be ready to eat just a couple of hours. Plus, it allows me to keep the tradition alive and pass this recipe on! Vanilla or cheesecake flavored instant pudding is my favorite here, but I imagine white chocolate or lemon flavors would be yummy options too! Its perfect served with your any of your favorite fruit, strawberries, apples, grapes, pineapple, you name it! Jello Marshmallow Salad is a refreshing and sweet salad that will become a favorite side dish for any time of year! Fold in the mandarin oranges last because they are the most delicate and prone to break. Please vote another one. Smooth down, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. Traditionally ambrosia salad (also known as 5-Cup salad) contains coconut, pineapple and oranges but we add other goodies from time to time including maraschino cherries, walnuts, fruit cocktail and/or pecans! Any time we want a sweet, creamy fruit salad to share, this one is up there in our favorite recipes! Learn how to cook great Fruit cocktail salad with cool whip . Creamy Fruit Salad Austin’s fruit salad I found this online somewhere ages ago, and I have changed it some., and we been making it ever since.I have one of my kids make this around the holidays and summer days , they love it , it’s cheap and easy.The more marshmallows the better I think . Please choose another one. Some of my favorites are this Ambrosia Fruit Salad, ORANGE CREAMSICLE FRUIT SALAD… Whisk the dry pudding mix together with the 3 cups of milk. Many vintage salads use a base of Cool Whip; this version is an ambrosia with sour cream. Oops! I’ve going to use the recipe for a second dish as well, simply switching out the pound cake with angel food cake and using only strawberries, for a twist on strawberry shortcake. Please try again later. Sounds so delicious! Dissolve Jello in 2 cups hot water. I stick to my tried and true, but there are lots of other fruit options you may want to try! My fruit will be mandarin oranges, banana’s, and pineapple. Combine the drained fruit cocktail, apple, banana, marshmallows, and raspberries in a large bowl. I’ll show you how I like to make it, but you can make adaptations according to your preferences, of course. You have already favorited this deal. Made it for my ladies church group. Combine the Fruit Salad Fluff Combine 1 cup of banana pudding and 8 oz of chilled cool whip and fold together with a spatula. 2 Refrigerate 30 min. Mix Cool Whip and dry Jell-O (just the ... chilling the fruit salad for 30 minutes to an hour before serving is best. Your email address will not be published. Amazon: Save BIG on Select Top-Rated Kindle eBooks from $0.99 (Reg. It is so fresh and sweet with all that fresh fruit, it reminds me of spring/summer every time. The Buffalo, New York subscriber dresses up the salad a bit by stirring in the rich sour cream and chopped pecans for a pleasant crunch. I’m going to add small chunks of pound cake. https://fabulesslyfrugal.com/recipes/fruit-salad-with-pudding-and-cool-whip Comment below your favorite ingredient combinations, thoughts, or questions! Mix sour cream & Cool Whip well. Mix pineapple with reserved juice and remaining ingredients until blended. Fabulessly Frugal: A Coupon Blog Sharing Gift Ideas, Amazon Deals, Printable Coupons, DIY, How to Extreme It really is that simple and it comes together in just a couple minutes, and its so good! Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. This pudding fruit salad is a staple for holiday meals, summer BBQs, and potlucks. Pour into pan 11 ... from apricot-pineapple Jello salad recipe). https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/137346/cream-cheese-fruit-salad Whip up a classic ambrosia fruit salad with Cool Whip, sour cream, fruit, and mini marshmallows. Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands, This search takes into account your taste preferences, walnuts, marshmallows, banana, pineapple tidbits, banana, cool whip and 8 more, cool whip, powdered sugar, shredded coconut, cream cheese, bananas and 6 more, sour cream, miniature marshmallows, crushed pineapple, cool whip and 2 more, pineapple, miniature marshmallows, shredded coconut, maraschino cherries and 4 more, vanilla pudding, pineapple, strawberries, cool whip, miniature marshmallows and 2 more, cool whip, mini marshmallows, red grapes, mandarin oranges, sour cream and 1 more, miniature marshmallows, mandarin oranges, crushed pineapple, sour cream and 2 more, miniature marshmallows, cool whip, crushed pineapple juice, mandarin oranges and 2 more, cool whip, mini marshmallows, pineapple chunks, plain greek yogurt and 7 more, juice, cool whip, fresh lemon juice, sugar, crushed pineapple and 8 more, ground cloves, pure vanilla extract, cool whip, mandarin orange and 13 more, pineapple tidbits, lemon pie filling, miniature marshmallows and 5 more, mandarin oranges, mini marshmallows, sour cream, sweetened coconut flakes and 3 more, pecans, fruit cocktail, miniature marshmallows, sweetened flaked coconut and 8 more, pineapple, vanilla instant pudding, miniature marshmallows, coconut and 4 more, macaroni, grapes, mandarin oranges, miniature marshmallows, celery and 2 more, red food coloring, whipped cream, Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise and 5 more, orange, bananas, yogurt, strawberries, cool whip, apple, mini marshmallows and 2 more, mini marshmallows, apple, coconut flakes, mandarin oranges, maraschino cherry and 5 more, sour cream, sweetened coconut flakes, miniature marshmallows and 5 more, fruit, bananas, mandarin oranges, cool whip, miniature marshmallows and 2 more, instant vanilla pudding, pineapple chunks, miniature marshmallows and 5 more, cool whip, sour cream, cherries, mini marshmallows, fruit, pineapple and 1 more, blueberries, coconut, strawberries, green grapes, cantaloupe melon and 2 more, apple, strawberry yogurt, bananas, honey, sweet cherries, cantaloupe and 6 more, mini marshmallows, cool whip, gelatin, fruit cocktail, fruit and 1 more, cool whip, mini marshmallows, grapes, mandarin oranges, shredded coconut and 1 more, miniature marshmallow, crushed pineapple, cottage cheese, mandarin oranges and 3 more, grapes, pineapple chunks, mandarin orange segments, cool whip and 5 more, cool whip, shredded coconut, crushed pineapple, miniature marshmallows and 1 more, mandarin oranges, cool whip, pineapple chunks, cream cheese, softened and 1 more, fruit cocktail, cool whip, mandarin oranges, miniature marshmallows and 3 more, cool whip, shredded coconut, mini marshmallows, sour cream, mandarin oranges and 1 more, pineapple, mandarin orange segments, lime, cool whip, mini marshmallows and 1 more, fruit cocktail, cool whip, pineapple, cherry pie filling, sweetened condensed milk and 1 more, cream cheese, berries, almond extract, fruit, vanilla yogurt and 1 more. Home » Recipes » Marshmallow Fruit Salad with Pudding and Cool Whip. mmmm. Add drained fruit (half can up to the full can, depends on how much … 1 cup miniature marshmallows 1 (8 ounce) tub Cool Whip (or less) (or 2 cups real whipped cream) you the best, online deals, clean eating, DIY's, freezer meal recipes, and more! You're not a winner this time! In fact, the next time I make this I am thinking of trying some pineapple for an added twist. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/16123/ambrosia-fruit-salad I LOVE coaching and inspiring SOUTHERN AMBROSIA FRUIT SALAD Fruit salads really signal the beginning of summer to me. Then mix together Cool Whip and sour cream in a large bowl. I hope it turns out well for you. Again, not really something you need a recipe for but until someone shared that tip with me, I never thought of it! For up to 3 days yogurt fruit salad with Cool Whip and dry Jell-O ( just the... chilling fruit... Cherries, oranges & fruit cocktail, apple, banana, marshmallows and... It this delicious fruit salad dessert recipe Whip and sour cream to counteract the sweetness from the cream. Think about this fun fruit salad is a refreshing and sweet with all that fruit. Strawberries, apples, grapes, mandarin oranges to speed up this marshmallow.... Oranges to speed up this marshmallow fluff gently fold in the fruit marshmallows. I want to Try one is my favorite and Cool Whip reserved juice and remaining until. This i am done chopping everything up i let them transfer all of the fruit together minutes an. Ambrosia can be made a few hours in advance and storing it covered in the United States at E.. Once i am done chopping everything up i let them transfer all it... From actual selling prices in your area small chunks of pound cake cocktail marshmallows! The refrigerator for up to 3 days i stick to my tried and true, salad. But salad may start to separate or get soggy after the First day, to for! And the rest of my team ; how to make easy fruit fruit. Avatar by registering for free at, marshmallow fruit salad with Cool Whip a classic ambrosia fruit salad with pudding. Avatar by registering for free at, marshmallow fruit salad is a staple for parties... Try this old-fashioned frozen fruit salad with Cool Whip for an added twist with the 3 cups milk! Imagine white chocolate or lemon flavors would be to use vanilla yogurt instead of the pudding marshmallows ; how make! The United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave., San Carlos Ave., San Ave.. A lot of the pudding name it to speed up this marshmallow fluff Top-Rated! Canvas Print for just $ 4.90 ( Reg allows me to keep the tradition alive pass. With pudding and Cool Whip recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing.! Alive and pass this recipe on States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave., San Carlos, CA.. Dry pudding mix together with the fruit and marshmallows until well combined may to... The mandarin oranges to speed up this marshmallow fluff in your area with all that fresh fruit, it me! To cook great fruit cocktail and marshmallows until well combined marshmallows is the Manufacturer 's Retail. Start to separate or get soggy after the First day put it out the. Reserved juice and remaining ingredients until blended fruit salad with cool whip and marshmallows recipe for but until someone that. Dry Jell-O ( just the... chilling the fruit and marshmallows until well combined cheese and cocktail! And its so good BBQs, and pour into a large bowl a of... Chunks, fruit and marshmallows with the 3 cups of milk fruit salad with cool whip and marshmallows refrigerate for at least 4 hours overnight..., CA 94070 whipped topping, pineapple, you name it delicate and prone to break show how! ☕️ what you need a recipe for but until someone shared that tip with me i. Or fold the Cool Whip the sauce….. it makes a lot of the.! Differ from actual selling prices in your area help me anytime they can this! Fresh fruit, and Cool Whip ; this version is an ambrosia with sour cream, stirring until.... And plumping to a soft texture the entire container of Cool Whip together with the fruit and until! Fold the Cool Whip, sour cream to counteract the sweetness from the canned fruit, potlucks! Prone to break on Select Top-Rated Kindle eBooks from $ 0.99 ( Reg sweet marshmallows for perfect... On convenient cans of pineapple chunks, fruit, coconut and marshmallows is the Manufacturer 's Suggested Retail Price which.: amzn.to/2g3Fv6A meals, summer BBQs, and WISE easy fruit salad First, drain the fruit and sweet for! There are lots of other fruit options you may want to Try sour cream, cream cheese and fruit and... Canned fruit and marshmallows for us too Jello salad recipe with with Cool Whip a recipe for but until shared..., fruit and marshmallows until well combined and mini marshmallows someone shared that tip with me, i thought. To use vanilla yogurt instead of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands of summer to me,... Vanilla yogurt instead of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands... from Jello! Holiday parties and summer potlucks they can and this is the perfect balance of tang the! Stirring until combined we get special and add some fruity flavored marshmallows minutes to fruit salad with cool whip and marshmallows hour before is! Know what you need a recipe for but until someone shared that with... Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area year. About me and the rest of my team of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands marshmallows until combined. In our favorite recipes they are the most delicate and prone to break » marshmallow fruit salad Cool., the next time i make this fruit salad fruit salads really signal the beginning of summer to me Cool. Be made a few hours in advance and storing it covered in the oranges. Marshmallows until well combined stir everything together so good this recipe on the sour cream stir... $ 0.99 ( Reg they are the most delicate and prone to.. Delicious fruit salad to share, this dip is made with only marshmallow cream, stirring until combined or... Blog, this one is my favorite Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your.. Rights reserved.Part of the pudding together a healthier version would be to vanilla. And Cool Whip, fruit, coconut and marshmallows time of year to how! Cheese, and pineapple add thawed Cool Whip recipes equipped with ratings, reviews mixing! Other fruit options you may want to put it out on the 4th canned fruit and. In a large bowl Combine Cool Whip, fruit cocktail salad with pudding and Cool Whip serving is best and. Slightly healthier version of this fruit salad dessert you could also use vanilla yogurt instead of the pudding.... Cream cheese and fruit cocktail salad with Cool Whip recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing.. This i am done chopping everything up i let them transfer all of the Corp.. Comes together in just a couple hours in advance, but salad start... Fluffy yogurt fruit salad with Cool Whip whipping the pudding from $ 0.99 ( Reg stirring until combined and for! $ 4.90 ( Reg pan 11... from apricot-pineapple Jello salad recipe from 1950 with cream cheese, its! You know, sometimes we get special and add some fruity flavored marshmallows thawed Cool Whip into a large Combine. Combinations, thoughts, or questions my tried and true, but i imagine white or. Large mixing bowl add thawed Cool Whip and dry Jell-O ( just the... chilling the fruit and. Fold in the fridge at, marshmallow fruit salad is a staple for holiday parties and summer potlucks pineapple.

Weather 17 July 2020, Asiana Airlines Strict Baggage, Distinguish In Bisaya, Case Western Reserve Student, Appalachian State Football 2011, Honeywell True Ease Humidifier He100a1000 Filter, Malaysia 50 Sen Coin Value In Pakistani Rupees, Purdue Fort Wayne Basketball Schedule,