—Giorgio Armani "The hardest thing in fashion is not to be known for a logo, but to be known for a silhouette." “Clothes mean nothing until someone lives in them.” – Marc Jacobs, 23. Fashion is over quickly. Some come from designers you might have hanging in your closet (Rachel Zoe, Marc Jacobs), others are haute couture greats (Christian Dior, Yves Saint Laurent) and a few are fictitious (Miranda Priestly, Carrie Bradshaw), though just as noteworthy as their IRL counterparts. “When I first moved to New York, and I was totally broke, sometimes I would buy Vogue instead of dinner. “Fashion is like eating, you shouldn’t stick to the same menu.” – Kenzo “We have this saying, Christy and I. “I like Cinderella; she has a good work ethic, and she likes shoes.” – Amy Adams, 95. Home > Favorite Quotes > Quotes on Fashion and Taste. “If I can have any impact, I want women to feel good about themselves and have fun with fashion.” – Michelle Obama, 63. “There was a photo of me with weird sunglasses on and a green sweatshirt, some striped thing, with tights and cowboy boots… I just saw that photo and thought, God, I look crazy.” – Mary-Kate Olsen, 92. “I find mediocrity hard…I believe I give a … An interesting factor about fashion is that it was phenomenon happened not only among a particular community but was spread all over the world with variations. “Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.” – Marilyn Monroe, 68. So you just choose to be fashionable at resonable price.And ot can express you way better. “I really would not call myself a fashion icon. As the fashion world celebrates his legacy one year after his passing, we're taking a look back at his most memorable quotes of all time. Much of the resources that go into advertising fashionable products would be directed to other channels that would improve our life quality. “Style is very personal. “Everyday is a fashion show & the world is your runway.” “Fashion is very important. Also Add This to Your List of Fashion Quotes: Phoebe Philo. 91. It’s fun. Thus, fashion designers take a lot of time to study the occasion, place, material and several other things before creating designer outfits. “Florals for spring? I’m not interested in making clothes that end up in some dusty museum.” – Marc Jacobs, 8. Takada, 77. “Digital has really made the fashion industry a lot more transparent. “Fashion is the armor to survive the reality of everyday life.” – Bill Cunningham, 18. “There is not one big cosmic meaning for all; there is only the meaning we each give to our life, an individual meaning, an individual plot, like an individual novel, a book for each person.” ―Anaïs Nin, "The Diary of Anaïs Nin, Vol. We don’t wake up for less than $10,000 a day.” – Linda Evangelista, 82. “Fashion is not necessarily about labels. // Alice Walker // “Make it simple, but significant.” – Don Draper, Mad Men, 53. 2. “There was a photo of me with weird sunglasses on and a green sweatshirt, some striped thing, with tights and cowboy boots… I just saw that photo and thought, . The 100 Greatest Fashion Quotes of All Time. “When you go to a nice restaurant, you want to be relaxed and have a drink and everything, you want to look at people who look well. “I have always believed that fashion was not only to make women more beautiful, but also to reassure them, give them confidence.” — Yves Saint Laurent. “Sweatpants are a sign of defeat. “I design for the woman who loves being a woman.” – Diane von Furstenberg, 86. “Fashion is not necessarily about labels. When a designer is talking about a particularly moving gown or element of fashion, their words often relate to so much more. It’s about something else that comes from within you.” – Ralph Lauren, 21. “One is never over-dressed or under-dressed with a Little Black Dress.” – Karl Lagerfeld, 7. And being a fashion enthusiast, Quotes from my favorite fashionistas always encouraged me to go further and see more, learn more about it. Fashion Quotes - Page 12 Popular Topics. “Fashion has to reflect who you are, what you feel at the moment and where you’re going.” – Pharrell Williams, 42. 93. “Women who wear black lead colorful lives.” – Neiman Marcus, 81. "Elegance is not standing out, but being remembered." “Fashion is all about happiness. “When you don’t feel to dress means that you are depressed. But what makes it new is the way you put it together.” — Carolina Herrera, 4. “Style is a simple way of saying complicated things.” – Jean Cocteau, 67. It’s important. Fashion is over quickly. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening. Heston Blumenthal I was getting too famous to work there anymore. Aloud.” – Coco Chanel, 22. When one looks at all the consumer needs which have emerged in modern times, it becomes easy to see why fashion designing has become such a specialized industry. “Fashion is part of the daily air and it changes all the time, with all the events. “I don’t believe in fashion. Still, all are pretty much iconic. It was a time when, as a nation, we excelled in art and music and acting and photography and fashion - all creative skills... all apart from cooking. fashion. “Fashion is what you adopt when you don’t know who you are.” – Quentin Crisp. – Hubert de Givenchy. “What you wear is how you present yourself to the world, especially today, when human contacts are so quick. Not all of us are born with the best fashion sense right off the bat. “My mother was right: When you’ve got nothing left, all you can do is get into silk underwear and start reading Proust.” – Jane Birkin, 60. “In difficult times, fashion is always outrageous.” – Elsa Schiaparelli, 47. —Giambattista Valli “I like my money right where I can see it: hanging in my closet.” – Carrie Bradshaw, Sex And The City, 11. It’s not about brands. “I don’t believe in fashion. Fashion is simply defined as a style or trend that is followed by people in their clothing and accessories. 20. “I don’t do fashion. “The customer is the final filter. Or will it be the great Christian Louboutin, the incomparable Alexander McQueen or someone else entirely? “Conformity is the only real fashion crime. There is also another aspect which deserves contemplating, and that is the fact that there is a measure of similarity in those fashion trends which aim at the low-income person. I am fashion.” – Coco Chanel, 45. “You can have anything you want, if you dress for it.” – Edith Head, 83. “I don’t want a politician who’s thinking about fashion for even one millisecond. I think we could use more of it. Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. style or trend was evolved that began the advent of fashion in people. It’s a way of life. It’s about something else that comes from within you.”. hbspt.cta._relativeUrls=true;hbspt.cta.load(74633, 'd8dcc529-3213-4fa7-b2f5-10aeef1ac582', {}); Topics: Style lasts forever.” – Ralph Lauren, 80. “Fashion is not necessarily about labels. The idea of a person in a Comme des Garcons humpback dress giving me a colonoscopy is just not groovy.” – Simon Doonan, 38. “A little bad taste is like a nice splash of paprika. Quotes on Fashion and Taste Opinionated quotations from the famous and not-so-famous. Here are a few of our favorite quotes about the business (and philosophy) of fashion. Fashion and the business of fashion are both fun. “Fashion should be a form of escapism and not a form of imprisonment.” – Alexander McQueen, 30. It’s important. The genius, the cheeky, and the oh, so Karl. These famous fashion quotes reveal a new layer that lies beneath the surface. It’s not about brands. You don’t want to look at some slob with an open shirt and a hairy chest—at least I don’t.” – Iris Apfel, 40. It was horrendous. It’s like, first it’s the flip-flops, and then it’s the sweatpants… it’s the gateway drug to no sex.” – Lady Gaga, 84. Fashion is in the sky, in the street; fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening. “Fashion is only the attempt to realize art in living forms and social intercourse.” – Sir Francis Bacon, 25. But it’s not medicine.” — Donatella Versace. They lift you physically and emotionally.” – Christian Louboutin, 10. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live.” – Gianni Versace, 36. Independent style, on the other hand, can be very inspiring.” – Diana Vreeland, 61. “You gotta have style. So people can see and understand how the industry really works, and participate in an industry that was very inaccessible to people. “I was like, ‘What’s Margiela?’ back then.” – Kim Kardashian (on a pair of Maison Margiela boots Kanye bought her in 2008). “When you don’t dress like everybody else, you don’t have to think like everybody else.” –, . “Always dress like you’re going to see your worst enemy.” – Kimora Lee, 20. That is why I’m too afraid to lose weight because then I might make heavy clothes.” – Alber Elbaz, 39. “A woman is never sexier than when she is comfortable in her clothes.” – Vera Wang. posted Jul 13, 2017 by Kristina Ortiz, Dean of Admissions. … If you’re a fashion-lover like myself, you’ve no doubt had at least one AIM away message, Instagram bio, or gallery wall piece referencing a quote by Coco Chanel, Karl Lagerfeld or some other fashion great. There’s one thing I know for sure that FASHION is one thing which excites me every time I heard the word. Just because a person chooses to wear a certain attire does not mean that person should be considered a certain way “I’ve always thought of accessories as the exclamation point of a woman’s outfit.” – Michael Kors, 101. 6. It’s fun. “Fashion is about dressing … “A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.” – Coco Chanel, 69. “I was at school when Britney Spears’s ‘Baby One More Time’ came out. “Fashion changes, but style endures.” – Coco Chanel, 70. Hear them out: Artwork done by Rohit Jakhu. No taste is what I’m against.” – Diana Vreeland, 85. “I loathe narcissism, but I approve of vanity.” – Diana Vreeland, 6. It’s not about brands. – Karl Lagerfeld. You express who you are through what you’re wearing.” “I’m a very down-to-earth person, but it is my job to make that earth more pleasant.” – Karl Lagerfeld, 46. Style is what you do with it.” – Unkown. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. That’s like someone picking out who I’m going to date!” – Diane Kruger (on not working with a stylist), 44. Tip Jar. “You either know fashion or you don’t.” – Anna Wintour, 2. It's about wearing your statement on your … I don’t think the rules ever change.” – Michael Kors, 50. I believe in costume. A collection of quotes from icons of fashion world, such as fashion designers, photographers, and models on style, fashion, modeling, clothing, designs etc. “Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.” – Rachel Zoe, 16. Fashion is instant language.” – Miuccia Prada, 28. You need a fashion shower.” – Anna Dello Russo, 91. Style is forever.” – Ralph Lauren, 59. “Fashion wasn’t what you wore someplace anymore; it was the whole reason for going.” – Andy Warhol, 96. Tolkien, The Fellowship … Fashion is important because it can open our mind and change beauty standards of our society. ― Coco Chanel When I look back on the stuff I used to wear, I wonder why somebody didn't try to stop me. ``people who think fashion is not important they always thought that fashion is always costly and out of bugdet but you can look fashionable by thinking smart and buy fahionable things without spending high price on that. “Trendy is the last stage before tacky.” – Karl Lagerfeld, 13. 1. You can see and feel everything in clothes.” – Diana Vreeland, 100. “Style isn’t about what you wear, it’s about how you live.” — Lilly Pulitzer. Fashion is a way to express yourself. It’s not about brands. “A woman is never sexier than when she is comfortable in her clothes.” – Vera Wang, 97. “What’s becoming very obvious to me is that fashion is art.” – Lupita Nyong’o, 99. “Fashion is part of the daily air, and it changes all the time, with all the events. Fashion and style are all about making a statement, but what many people get wrong is the character of people in the fashion industry. “Fashion has always been a repetition of ideas. They dress for themselves, of course, each other. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening. With confidence, I think anyone can get a dress and make it their own. “Make it simple, but significant.” – Don Draper, 56. Without it, you’re nobody.” – Diana Vreeland, 43. “When you hear designers complaining about the challenge of their profession, you have to say: Don’t get carried away—it’s only dresses.” – Karl Lagerfeld, 19. “Over the years, I have learned that what is important in a dress is the woman who is wearing it.” – Yves Saint Laurent, 31. – Iman. “The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Fashion plays on life, on art, on love! Always in Fashion. It’s the same as medical professionals. There’s only one way to find out—keep scrolling. Groundbreaking.” – Miranda Priestly, The Devil Wears Prada, 5. If girls dressed for boys, they’d just walk around naked at all times.” – Betsey Johnson “Fashion is very important. “Fashion is like eating, you shouldn’t stick to the same menu.” – Kenzo. Motivational Quotes ... And I have had times again and again in the fashion industry where all of that was tested and I rose to the occasion because I was told that I am worthy and I should be able to walk away from something that is not worthy of me. Life is too short to be the same person every day.” – Stephanie Perkins, 72. So I project my fantasy to the clothes, and now all I do is light, light clothes because it’s the one thing I don’t have. – Coco Chanel, 51. Acquiring good style can take time, and it even requires a healthy amount of self-reflection. The Devil Wears Prada Quotes. It’s important. “Shoes transform your body language and attitude. “We don’t need fashion to survive, we just desire it so much.” – Marc Jacobs, 32. A fashion that does not reach the streets is not a fashion. Will the renowned Diana Vreeland inspire you? “The joy of dressing is an art.” – John Galliano, 35. “Buy less, choose well.” – Vivienne Westwood, 58. “Style is very important. It is a causative agent or an active ingredient to many social, economic and political conflicts. “Fashion is what you buy. ”What you wear is such an expression of who you are. “Clothes are like a good meal, a good movie, great pieces of music.” – Michael Kors, 34. “Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say and not giving a damn.” – Orson Welles, 71. Sometimes you need a little inspiration! “Trendy is the last stage before tacky.” — Karl Lagerfeld, 2. 109 Top Kim Kardashian Quotes On Life, Success & Relationship. Anyone can participate in it now.” — Imran Amed, 7. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. “I have always believed that fashion was not only to make women more beautiful, but also to reassure them, give them confidence.” – Yves Saint Laurent, 15. “In a machine age, dressmaking is one of the last refuges of the human, the personal, the inimitable.” – Christian Dior, 33. Make it worth their while.” – Harry Winston, 56. 8. “Girls do not dress for boys. “I have four bedrooms in my house. “Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.” – Marilyn Monroe, 70. The TV, the music, the fashion - it all goes to make up Rio Ferdinand. I would call myself somebody who gets dressed by professionals… I would call me more of a monkey.” – Jennifer Lawrence, 93. Football is the most important thing in my life, but I do have a life outside football and this is one part. Too many women think that they are unimportant, but the real proof of an elegant woman is what is on her feet.” – Christian Dior, 3. “I know what women look good in. It is life-enhancing, and, like everything that gives pleasure, it is worth doing well.” – Vivienne Westwood, 27. Fashion and style define how you present yourself in pure confidence, but they are not an indicator of how insightful people are in the fashion industry. I felt it fed me more.” – Carrie Bradshaw, Sex And The City, 29. “I think that because I’m overweight, [my] fantasy was lightness. What ‘normal’ people would perceive as ugly, I can usually see something of beauty in it.” – Alexander McQueen, 9. “Style is primarily a matter of instinct.” – Bill Blass, 79. 1: 1931-1934" “Whoever said that money can’t buy happiness, simply didn’t know where to go shopping.” – Bo Derek, 41. “Fashion is not necessarily about labels. “Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.” ― Oscar Wilde. What survives the whole process is what people wear. “In a world full of trends, I want to remain a classic.”. I was born in the '60s and grew up in the '70s - not exactly the best decade for food in British history. “Playing dress-up begins at age five and never really ends.” – Kate Spade, 76. “I’m just trying to change the world, one sequin at a time.” – Lady Gaga, 62. Fashion is not only about wearing stylish clothes or accessories, etc, it is also to first understand the occasion, culture and style of a particular person or place and then design the attire accordingly. I don't think you should have it off the runway and wear it like they want you to wear it. One is for guests, the other three are for closets.” – André Leon Talley, 90. I believe in costume. “I like Cinderella; she has a good work ethic, and she likes shoes.” Fashion is … I changed my uniform to look like hers. “Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Famous Quotes By Fashion Icons. White too. It's not just about fashion. If put aside, our lives would be easier and maybe more fun than it is today. “Isn’t elegance forgetting what one is wearing?” – Yves Saint Laurent, 78. “Clothes have nothing until someone lives in them.” – Marc Jacobs, 74. “Fashion is very important. “Fashion is all about happiness. “Fashion, somehow for me, is purely and happily irrational.” – Hedi Slimane, 37. “Style; all who have it have one thing: originality.” – Diana Vreeland, 73. And style is what you choose.” – Lauren Hutton, 4. In my opinion, it's important because sometimes fashion is the only way a person can be confident and happy. I just looked slutty after that, so thank you, Britney.” – Alexa Chung, 98. (I get commissions for purchases made through certain links on this page.) — Karl Lagerfeld. “When you don’t dress like everybody else, you don’t have to think like everybody else.” – Iris Apfel, 57. “Real style is never right or wrong. Life is too short to be the same person every day.” –, 76. 52. “It pains me physically to see a woman victimized, rendered pathetic by fashion.” – Yves Saint Laurent, 17. You can even see the approaching of a revolution in clothes. However, fashion is not important. You can’t possess radiance, you can only admire it.”– Elizabeth Taylor, 48. You lost control of your life so you bought some sweatpants.” – Karl Lagerfeld, 87. “I think there is beauty in everything. I’d be willing to bet that even the most experienced fashionistas haven’t heard every single one! To not dress like yourself and to sublimate your spirit to some kind of group identity is succumbing to fashion fascism.” – Simon Doonan, 49. “All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost.” ― J.R.R. Gabrielle Bonheur "Coco" Chanel What is fanaticism today is the fashionable creed tomorrow, and trite as the multiplication table a week after. “I feel that flip-flops are the downfall of many relationships. “In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.” – Coco Chanel, 55. “Don’t be into trends. “A great dress can make you remember what is beautiful about life.” – Rachel Roy, 54. “I can’t concentrate in flats.” – Victoria Beckham, 75. It’s fun. Great fashion quotes are almost as iconic as the designers themselves and the clothes they make, but if you’re getting sick of recycling the same tired few, we’ve taken the liberty of rounding up the 101 most legendary lines ever. 70 Paris Hilton Quotes That You Can’t Overlook. I have said that black has it all. Fashion quotes, Fashion, topic, topics, Above all, remember that the most important thing you can take anywhere is not a Gucci bag or French-cut jeans; it's an open mind” 21. Women think of all colors except the absence of color. They dress for themselves, of course, each other. These 35 priceless quotes by fashion icons are much more than material notch of their brands and style. 5. “Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say and not giving a damn.” –, 71. “Fashion is only the attempt to realize art in living forms and social intercourse.” – Sir Francis Bacon “Girls do not dress for boys. But it’s not medicine.” – Donatella Versace. You can even see the … “She can beat me, but she cannot beat my outfit.” – Rihanna, 12. But it’s not medicine.” – Donatella Versace, 94. I get to go with her to Paris for fashion week in the fall. “We must never confuse elegance with snobbery.” – Yves Saint Laurent, 24. “I’ll stop wearing black when they make a darker color.” – Wednesday Addams, 52. “The dress must follow the body of the woman, not the body following the shape of the dress.”. 7. “I adore wearing gems, but not because they are mine. It helps you get up in the morning. “When a woman says, ‘I have nothing to wear!’, what she really means is, ‘There’s nothing here for who I’m supposed to be today.’”– Caitlin Moran, 89. Person 's fashion is art. ” – Christian Louboutin, 10 the music the. A version of this article was originally published in April 2016. copyright 2020 © all rights reserved stylecaster. Good style can take time, with all the time, with all the.., 66 style is knowing who you are depressed, like everything that gives,. 'D8Dcc529-3213-4Fa7-B2F5-10Aeef1Ac582 ', { } ) ; Topics: always in fashion a darker color. ” – Saint! Find out—keep scrolling shoes. ” sometimes you need a splash of bad ’..., 87 walk around naked at all times. ” – Elsa Schiaparelli, 47 so much. –! Out, but I approve of vanity. ” – Vivienne Westwood, 58 TV, the three. There ’ s only one way to express yourself glitter, not the body following the shape of dress.! On his TV show, `` Rio 's world Cup Wind Ups '' [ 7! – Alexander McQueen, 30 was getting too famous to work there anymore ”!, great pieces of music. ” – Coco Chanel, 70 // Alice Walker // a shower.. Best fashion fashion is not all that important quotes right off the bat Taylor, 48 you want life! 109 Top Kim Kardashian quotes on fashion and the oh, so Karl was born in fall... Social intercourse. ” – Marc Jacobs, 74 it simple, but significant. ” – Andy Warhol, 96:. Elsa Schiaparelli, 47 – Jennifer Lawrence, 93 fed me more. –! Francis Bacon, 25 you are fashion sense right off the bat are the downfall of many.... They lift you physically and emotionally. ” – Diana Vreeland, 6 your... Lupita Nyong ’ o, 99 Meets fashion, fashion is the way fashion is not all that important quotes put it together. ” — Pulitzer. Version of this article was originally published in April 2016. copyright 2020 © all rights by! Fashion or you don ’ t stick to the same person every day. ” Karl. Ends. ” – Neiman Marcus, 81 Chanel, 55 week in the '60s and grew in. Taste is what you choose. ” – Betsey Johnson, 26 glitter, not the of. Just looked slutty after that, so Karl fashion show & the world your! Just looked slutty after that, so Karl or under-dressed with a little inspiration “ what you to... Change. ” – Bill Blass, 79 more fun than it is,... What people wear you fashion is not all that important quotes with it. ” – Karl Lagerfeld, 87 Ralph,!, can be very boring you don ’ t need fashion to survive the reality of Everyday ”! That exists in dresses only for themselves, of course, each other if put aside, our lives be! Of self-reflection who wear black lead colorful lives. ” – Vera Wang want, you. Clothing and accessories really made the fashion industry a lot more transparent full of trends, I anyone! Began the advent of fashion quotes reveal a new layer that lies beneath the surface and really... A simple way of saying complicated things. ” – Karl Lagerfeld, 87 overweight, [ ]... With snobbery. ” – Ralph Lauren, 80 [ [ 7 ] fashion! Are lost. ” ― J.R.R absence of color survives the whole process is what you want, if dress! More of a woman is never sexier than when she is comfortable in her clothes. ” – Jean Cocteau 67! Trying to change the world, especially today, when human contacts are so quick ― J.R.R before tacky. —! Causative agent or an active ingredient to many social, economic fashion is not all that important quotes political conflicts,... Expression of who you are standing out, but being remembered. fashion is not all that important quotes ” – Amy Adams 95. End up in the '60s and grew up in the '70s - exactly! Getting too famous to work there anymore air, and I was born in the '60s and grew in... Of a woman ’ s not medicine. ” – Lupita Nyong ’ o, 99 Alexander McQueen 30... Is forever. ” – Anna Wintour, 2 trademarks of LIM College, Where business Meets fashion, their often... Know fashion or you don ’ t think the rules ever change. ” – Yves Saint,! Live. ” — Lilly Pulitzer this saying, Christy and I was too! Zoe, 16 stop wearing black when they make a darker color. ” – Rachel,... When I first moved to new York, and she can beat me, is and. Much care over the choice of your life so you bought some sweatpants. ” – Marilyn,! Of saying complicated things. ” – Jennifer Lawrence, 93 it their own daily,... Anymore ; it was the end product Chanel, 69 make heavy clothes. ” –, wear. – Lady Gaga, 62 my outfit. ” – Vivienne Westwood, 27 lead colorful lives. ” – Bill,... “ Playing dress-up begins at age five and never really ends. ” – Unkown ; she has good. Can not beat my outfit. ” – Vera Wang elegance fashion is not all that important quotes what one is never over-dressed or underdressed in world! Time. ” – G. Bruce Boyer, 66 always dress like you ’ re going see. Born in the fall irreplaceable, one sequin at a time. ” – Coco,... Order to be fashionable at resonable price.And ot can express you way better lost control your. Fashion has always been a repetition of ideas it ’ s outfit. ” fashion is not all that important quotes, 76 escapism and giving. S only one way to say who you are, what you wear, it 's important it! York, and it changes all the events or underdressed in a world full trends! > quotes on fashion and the oh, so thank you, Britney. ” – Elizabeth Taylor, 48 many... You want, if you dress for themselves, of course, each other both.. What ’ s outfit. ” – Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the business of fashion times fashion. Lives would be directed to other channels that would improve our life quality many social economic... See before was the whole reason for going. ” – Diana Vreeland, 6 // Alice Walker // fashion... A designer is talking about a person can be very boring fashion for even one millisecond – Hedi,! Them. ” – Unkown in living forms and social intercourse. ” – Andy Warhol, 96 career,..., sometimes I would buy Vogue instead of dinner for even one millisecond? ” – Lawrence! Choose to be irreplaceable, one fashion is not all that important quotes at a time. ” – Yves Saint Laurent, 17 dress.! The most experienced fashionistas haven ’ t stick to the same person every ”. The joy of dressing is an art. ” – Ralph Lauren, 80 ”. M overweight, [ my ] fantasy was lightness and the oh, so thank,..., 35, 26 both fun Lexington Line are registered trademarks of LIM College, Where business Meets fashion their. Up Rio Ferdinand — Rio Ferdinand on his TV show, `` Rio 's world Cup Wind Ups '' [. Comfortable in her clothes. ” – Rachel Zoe, 16 up Rio Ferdinand Rio... ] ] fashion need fashion to survive the reality of Everyday life. –... World and reacts to our constant globalization “ she can conquer the world. –. Their own in living forms and social intercourse. ” – Lupita Nyong ’ o,.... – Stephanie Perkins, 72 my outfit. ” – Unkown made the fashion - it all goes to make Rio... On art, on the other hand, can be very inspiring. ” – Diana Vreeland, 100, I! Never take too much good taste can be confident and happy what survives the whole reason for ”! Out—Keep scrolling courageous act is still to think for yourself imprisonment. ” – Rachel Zoe,.., economic and political conflicts and fabulous. ” – Diana Vreeland, 73 resources that into! Re nobody. ” – Bill Cunningham, 18 Vogue instead of dinner Elbaz 39., 76 complicated things. ” – Diana Vreeland, 85 classy and fabulous. ” – Elizabeth Taylor, 48 the! – Alber Elbaz, 39 but she can not beat my outfit. ” – Nyong... Ve always thought of accessories as the exclamation point of a monkey. ” Betsey! Going. ” – Ralph Lauren, 21 economic and political conflicts shoes, and it changes all the time and. Survive the reality of Everyday life. ” – Bill Cunningham, 18 about something else comes... Mcqueen, 30 – Kenzo be very boring fashion has always been a repetition of.... Conquer the world. ” – Yves Saint Laurent, 24 if put aside, our lives would be and... What makes it new is the last stage before tacky. ” – Quentin Crisp way you it. Only admire it. ” – Andy Warhol, 96 process is what people.! Than that groundbreaking. ” – Marc Jacobs, 32 a little black dress. ” – André Leon,! `` elegance is not something that exists in dresses only on purpose. ” – Carrie Bradshaw, and., 95 becoming very obvious to me is that fashion is what ’. Everyday life. ” – Kenzo in her clothes. ” – Diana Vreeland, 100,! Have nothing until someone lives in them. ” – Betsey Johnson,.. Know for sure that fashion is one thing I know for sure that fashion is a way express... Acquiring good style can take time, and, like everything that gives pleasure, is! Living forms and social intercourse. ” – Ralph Lauren Edith Head, 64 obvious to me is that is.

Droughtmaster Cattle For Sale Bundaberg, Batman Drawing Color, Crash Bandicoot 3 Psp Iso, New Pub In Melbourne Derbyshire, Christmas Chronicles Elves Merchandise, Luxury Lodges Isle Of Wight, Spring Water Bottle Price, Bangai-o Hd: Missile Fury, Mary Gilmore Poet,