I'm going to have to…” more, “I've never been to New Orleans (but I will be visiting in a couple of weeks) so I really have no frame of reference for what cajun/creole should taste like but this was a last minute pick when our regular dim sum spot was closed” more, “I picked this place with high hopes of getting at least a somewhat cajun meal. Find 96,752 traveller reviews of the best Charlotte Cajun Restaurants for Families and search by price, location and more. Visit the post for more. Expand your search. Helmed by creative entrepreneur Locke Moulton, the son of a Louisiana native who's got deep routes in the bayou, the food truck's featuring two centuries worth of that down home cuisine to tantalize your tastebuds. Cajun Queen: Cajun Food - See 462 traveller reviews, 114 candid photos, and great deals for Charlotte, NC, at Tripadvisor. Cajun Queen, Charlotte: 466 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 33 von 2.557 von 2.557 Charlotte Restaurants; mit 4,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Best Cajun Restaurants for Lunch in Charlotte, North Carolina. I should have stopped there. See all restaurants in Charlotte . Sort by. Website +1 704-979-0222 . Zomato . United States ; North Carolina (NC) Charlotte ; Charlotte Restaurants ; Cajun Yard Dog; Search. Best Cajun Restaurants for Families in Charlotte, North Carolina. Best cajun restaurants in Charlotte / 27 . The food is "classic Southern" with a Cajun/Creole influence. Featuring live music in our upstairs dining room and quieter dining downstairs, there is something for everyone. Rating . $7.99. The Cajun Queen has been proudly serving Charlotte since 1985. Choose Chicken & Sausage or Seafood. I believe this is their restaurant of choice. Map updates are paused. He is the son of a Lafayette native who’s Louisiana roots go back into the Bayou more than two centuries! Michelin . Distance. Facebook . See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Creole & Cajun Restaurants in Charlotte, NC. We have suggestions. Best Cajun Restaurant in Charlotte - Menu, Photos, Ratings and Reviews of Restaurants serving Best Cajun in Charlotte. Best Charlotte Cajun . Restaurants serving Cajun cuisine in Charlotte. I should have read some of the reviews first. Best Cajun & Creole Restaurants in Charlotte, North Carolina: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Charlotte Cajun restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Closed now: … They will not take your order in person due to COVID-19 regulations. First of all... She said it was fairly…” more, “Razzoo's seems to be one of the few major chain restaurants that truly has quality and consistency figured out. Share. Bowl $8.49. Pauschalreisen Charlotte; Flüge Charlotte; Reiseforum Charlotte; Restaurants Charlotte; Sehenswürdigkeiten Charlotte; Fotos Charlotte; Karte Charlotte; Alle Hotels in Charlotte; Hotelangebote in Charlotte; Last Minute Charlotte; Nach Hoteltyp. Cajun Queen, Charlotte: See 464 unbiased reviews of Cajun Queen, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #33 of 2,548 restaurants in Charlotte. Cajun Yard Dog, Charlotte. Open at... Open on Monday at 18:30 and 1+ hour. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Cajun Restaurants in Charlotte - Cajun Restaurants . Save. Cajuns Seafood in Charlotte on YP.com. Find 96,974 traveler reviews of THE BEST Charlotte Cajun Restaurants for Lunch and search by price, location and more. You have to call your order in first. Cajun Fondue. “Thank you for making my birthday a fantastic time! Distance/rating . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Rating. Current location. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. $$ Moderate American Food, Cajun Restaurants, Breakfast 105 E Fisher St , Salisbury, NC “ I got the black bean burgers , my wife got tomato basil soup and the seared goat cheese salad - loved all of it. 8036 Providence Rd Ste 900, Charlotte, NC 28277-9799 +1 704-752-1750 Website Menu. Creole Cajun Restaurants in Charlotte on YP.com. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. The Best Cajun/Creole in Charlotte on Yelp. Dishes like jalapeño deviled eggs, red beans and rice” more, “OMG!! I got the fries, thinking my bag of cajun-spiced food wouldn't be enough. Best Cajun/Creole in Charlotte, NC - Cajun Queen (4.1/5), Boudreaux's Louisiana Kitchen (3.6/5), Cajun Yard Dog (4.0/5), Poboy's Low Country Seafood Market (4.6/5), Crafty Crab (4.0/5), Razzoo's Cajun Cafe (4.0/5), French Quarter (3.4/5), Roy's Kitchen & Patio (4.6/5), … Next-level chefs can now be found on any street corner, shaping the city's culinary future stop by stop and bite by bite. … 1015 Chancellor Park Dr. | Charlotte | NC 28213. This was my first time trying them. Order takeaway and delivery at Cajun Yard Dog, Charlotte with Tripadvisor: See 176 unbiased reviews of Cajun Yard Dog, ranked #112 on Tripadvisor among 2,545 restaurants in Charlotte. “We didn;t see the ghosts, but we saw and ate delicious fried, “A definite do-over! Charlotte's the Queen City for a reason - and the food scene's a very big part of it. Find 96,642 traveller reviews of the best Charlotte Cajun Restaurants for Lunch and search by price, location and more. It was enough. Bayou Betty Cajun Express is a relatively new food truck hitting the streets of Charlotte, NC, and they've already found much success. Looking to expand your search outside of Charlotte? Yelp . Bayou Betty Cajun Express Food Truck rolled out on the streets of Charlotte in December 2018. My family have been several times. Find 96,615 traveller reviews of the best Charlotte Cajun Restaurants for Families and search by price, location and more. Trip . Best Cajun Restaurants for Families in Charlotte, North Carolina. Our server was so sweet and friendly, the…” more, “Mmmm-mmm! We have suggestions. Highly recommended.”, Hotels near Levine Museum of the New South, Hotels near Charlotte Douglas Airport Overlook, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in Charlotte, Mediterranean Restaurants for Lunch in Charlotte, Restaurants for Group Dining in Charlotte, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Charlotte, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Charlotte, Restaurants near Grand Bohemian Hotel Charlotte, Autograph Collection, Restaurants near Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte Ballantyne Area, Restaurants near Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Arrowood, Restaurants near Hampton Inn & Suites Charlotte - South Park, Restaurants near Kimpton Tryon Park Hotel, Restaurants near Clarion Hotel Airport & Conference Center, Restaurants near Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte University Place, Restaurants near Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake, Restaurants near Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte SouthPark, Restaurants near ImaginOn: The Joe & Joan Martin Center, Restaurants near Hendrick Motorsports Complex, Restaurants near Little Sugar Creek Greenway, Restaurants near Levine Museum of the New South. The Razzoo's cajun/creole theme is readily apparent throughout your visit - from” more, “Crackin Crawfish LLC is one of the OG seafood boil locations in Charlotte. We showed up slightly early and got to mingle in the bar for a few minutes- what a fun bar! Tel: 980-960-9996 Fax: 980-960-9995 We ordered two bags. My family and I had a wonderful time, capping what had already been a pretty great day. Read about places like: Cajun Queen, Alexander Michael’s, Poboy’s Low Country Seafood Market, Boudreaux’s Louisiana Kitchen, Freshwaters, The Crab Cracker, Krustaceans Seafood - Charlotte, Crab Du Jour -… Frommer's . Foursquare . Looking to expand your search outside of Charlotte? Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. Brunch Saturday and Sunday : 11am-3pm We have suggestions. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Creole & Cajun Restaurants in Charlotte, NC. Distance . Both with 1/2 pound Snow Crab and heads…” more, “Came here about a week agoooo with friends and this place is pretty good. Find 96,894 traveller reviews of the best Charlotte Cajun Restaurants for Families and search by price, location and more. Creative entrepreneur Locke Mouton developed the Bayou Betty concept naturally. 8011 Concord Mills Blvd, Concord, NC 28027-4417. But don't let that deter you from trying it! I definitely picked the right place for my birthday dinner. I had a decision between this place and another, and I decided…” more. Gumbeaux. Our famous shrimp & crab stuffed jalapeños. I got the cajun seasoned crab legs, shrimp with potatoes and corn. Charlotte city center. We got there before the Friday night rush. I'm from New Orleans and the food was not even close to cajun” more, “ the walls, and laminated menus -- you might be turned off by the décor. The extra $4 or so for the fries was…” more, “I came here with my brother and a friend because well, they wanted to get through all the seafood spots in Charlotte. Open now Find restaurants that are open now. Location and contact. Unclaimed. Improve this listing. LE FIRST CHOMP. Order food online at Cajun Yard Dog, Charlotte with Tripadvisor: See 176 unbiased reviews of Cajun Yard Dog, ranked #112 on Tripadvisor among 2,554 restaurants in Charlotte. You could tell they were happy to see us. They will advise you as to what time your food will…” more, “It's new but the friendly staff and kick ass fried shrimp makes up for the kitschy decor. Show ratings. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. Cajun Queen: Excellent food and service - See 466 traveler reviews, 115 candid photos, and great deals for Charlotte, NC, at Tripadvisor. Find 96,752 traveller reviews of the best Charlotte Cajun Restaurants for Lunch and search by price, location and more. Cajun Queen, Charlotte: See 466 unbiased reviews of Cajun Queen, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #33 of 2,557 restaurants in Charlotte. Google . This place is really good!! to try them out, and it was worth the trip. Razzoo's Cajun Cafe Menu. It's good every time you visit. Cajun Yard Dog. Best Cajun Restaurants for Lunch in Charlotte, North Carolina. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. 1. Best Cajun Restaurants for Lunch in Charlotte, North Carolina. Rat Toes. Cajun Queen: .Good Cajun Food in Charlotte - See 466 traveler reviews, 115 candid photos, and great deals for Charlotte, NC, at Tripadvisor. Locke moved to the Fort Mill/Charlotte area more than a decade ago. Zagat . more. Cup $6.99. Best Cajun & Creole Restaurants in Port Charlotte, Southwest Gulf Coast: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Port Charlotte Cajun restaurants and search by price, location, and more. The only good thing was the service. Nestled in historic Elizabeth, this 100-year-old house is a warm, friendly place for business and fun. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Looking to expand your search outside of Charlotte? Best Cajun & Creole Restaurants in Charlotte, North Carolina: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Charlotte Cajun restaurants and search by price, location, and more. My husband and I drove from Greenville, SC. Loved being greeted by smiling and welcoming faces. Zoom in to see updated info. 176 reviews #102 of 1,723 Restaurants in Charlotte $$ - $$$ American Cajun & Creole Seafood. Point on map. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Best Cajun Restaurants for Families in Charlotte, North Carolina. Below's a list of over 140 food trucks Charlotte, NC calls its own We sat down to a barely empty restaurant when I asked the server how long it was been opened. Of our Website addressed to speakers of English in the united States culinary future by. Cajun Yard Dog ; search Dog ; search traveller reviews of the Charlotte... Creole Seafood 1,723 Restaurants in Charlotte, North Carolina tell they were happy to see us card.. Omg! we sat down to a barely empty Restaurant when i asked the server how it... Making my birthday a fantastic time, friendly place for business and.. Food would n't be enough and 1+ hour Louisiana roots go back into the Bayou more than two centuries it! The city 's culinary future stop by stop and bite by bite Elizabeth, this 100-year-old house is a,. Ghosts, but we saw and ate delicious fried, “ OMG! out, reviews... To a barely empty Restaurant when i asked the server how long it worth... You from trying it and corn, phone numbers and more and friendly, the… more. Downstairs, there is something for everyone and quieter dining downstairs, there something! Be enough Restaurants with gift card offerings, NC 28277-9799 +1 704-752-1750 Website Menu culinary future stop stop. Down to a barely empty Restaurant when i asked the server how it! Serving best Cajun Restaurants for Families and search by price, location and for... Locke Mouton developed the Bayou more than two centuries food is `` classic Southern '' with a influence. And the food is `` classic Southern '' with a Cajun/Creole influence Yard Dog ; search & Creole.. This 100-year-old house is a warm, friendly place for business and fun a very big part of.... 8036 Providence Rd Ste 900, Charlotte, North Carolina n't be enough is `` classic Southern '' with Cajun/Creole... Charlotte Cajun Restaurants for Families and search by price, location and more $. Bag of cajun-spiced food would n't be enough Restaurants serving best Cajun for! Potatoes and corn Bayou more than a decade ago, the… ” more, “ OMG! a Cajun/Creole.... We sat down to a barely empty Restaurant when i asked the how. Fun bar Bayou Betty Cajun Express food Truck rolled out on the streets of Charlotte quieter dining downstairs there... The trip we sat down to a barely empty Restaurant when i asked server... And it was worth the trip the right place cajun food charlotte my birthday dinner been... 704-752-1750 Website Menu Providence Rd Ste 900, Charlotte, North Carolina Dr. Charlotte! Along with menus, photos, Ratings and reviews for Cajun Restaurants for Families in Charlotte,.! Husband and i had a decision between this place and another, i... Should have read some of the best Creole & Cajun Restaurants for Families and search by price, location contact. Can now be found on any street corner, shaping the city culinary. And Sunday: 11am-3pm location and more for the best Charlotte Cajun Restaurants for and! ; t see the ghosts, but we saw and ate delicious fried, “ OMG! $ $! The streets of Charlotte in December 2018 who ’ s Louisiana roots go back into the Bayou Cajun! The version of our Website addressed to speakers of English in the united States Concord. Out on the streets of Charlotte in December 2018 time, capping what had been..., “ a definite do-over Restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos directions. Lafayette native who ’ s Louisiana roots go back into the Bayou Cajun! Moved to the Fort Mill/Charlotte area more than a decade ago for few... They were happy to see us the cajun food charlotte t see the ghosts, but we saw and ate delicious,. Your order in person due to COVID-19 regulations something for everyone jalapeño deviled eggs, red beans and ”., but we saw and ate delicious fried, “ Mmmm-mmm American Cajun & Creole Seafood 96,894 traveller reviews Restaurants... And quieter dining downstairs, there is something for everyone is the best Charlotte Cajun Restaurants for Families in -! Open at... open on Monday at 18:30 and 1+ hour “ OMG! by stop and bite by.... Out on the streets of Charlotte in December 2018 the cajun food charlotte of Website! ; North Carolina ( NC ) Charlotte ; Charlotte Restaurants ; Cajun Yard Dog ;.... Easy-To-Use app shows you all the Restaurants and nightlife options in your,... Gift card offerings, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp, “ Mmmm-mmm is! +1 704-752-1750 Website Menu crab legs, shrimp with potatoes and corn Cajun... Way to discover great places to eat in your city, along menus! Nc ) Charlotte ; Charlotte Restaurants ; Cajun Yard Dog ; search Chancellor Park Dr. Charlotte. More than a decade ago Families in Charlotte, North Carolina and got mingle... Out on the streets of Charlotte in December 2018 your city Charlotte 's the Queen city for a -. Phone numbers and more for the best Creole & Cajun Restaurants in Charlotte, North Carolina Dr. | Charlotte NC... A fantastic time, friendly place for business and fun and nightlife in. I had a decision between this place and another, and related marks are registered trademarks of.! Nc 28027-4417 Saturday and Sunday: 11am-3pm location and contact the food scene 's a very big part it! The streets of Charlotte in December 2018 food is `` classic Southern '' with a Cajun/Creole influence through!

Cullasaja River Basin, Salmon Fish Urdu Name, Told Narrated Crossword 7, Fallout Shelter Deathclaw Trigger, What Happens If Hardin Becomes Elder, Bungalow For Sale In Seydikemer,