Every single bite was spectacular. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per … We will come back for sure! She was very friendly and her knowledge of the wine list and food menu was impressive. Teilen Sie eine weitere Erfahrung, bevor Sie diese Seite verlassen. Alta Bistro, Whistler: See 736 unbiased reviews of Alta Bistro, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #22 of 168 restaurants in Whistler. 5. 604-932-2582. mehr. We went to the Alta Bistro for dinner tonight. Although it...did seem a little undercooked, almost raw inside. 1,415 people like this. Soup of the day was squash and coconut which was very good. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Nehmen Sie es auch...nicht lange Zeit vor dem Essen kommt. genuinely keen to welcome you into the restaurant and ensure that you enjoyed a good dining experience. Hinweis: Ihre Frage wird öffentlich auf der Seite "Fragen & Antworten" gepostet. Community See All. The food was both delicious and stunning, with the ingredients...coming from the nearby Pemberton Valley. Thanks Larry. Hello, Unfortunately, we are sold out for NYE 16. Chef Nick is a madman. The tuna dish was full of flavours. Read reviews and book now. Alta Bistro, Casual Elegant French cuisine. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Our entrees were the Salmon dish Alta Bistro, Alta: 18 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 13 von 20 von 20 Alta Restaurants; mit 3,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. I will never forget this octopus, was fresh, different and delicious. Eric. Get directions, reviews and information for Alta Bistro in Whistler, BC. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person CAD 19-45. The staff were...genuinely keen to welcome you into the restaurant and ensure that you enjoyed a good dining experience. Create New Account. Bistro Alte Schule. ca. Alta Bistro Menu. to selecting my dinner entre (vegan) she made some excellent choices for us. Mein Partner hatte den gebratenes Hähnchen und Pommes Frites mit ein wenig Salat , dies war das, was man erwarten würde und sehr sättigend. Fine Dining with the familiarity of a home-cooked meal. Food is delicious and service, exceptional. I ordered Seared albacore tuna dinner ... it was amazing ... my friends dinner was as well .. Courtney was friendly .. very informative about everything .. great personality and server ... she also gave us a small list of other restaurants to try in whistler .. we went for breakfast at one and it was very goodMore, We had takeout from Alta Bistro (thanks COVID) and it was wonderful. Especially the sausage that was very well seasoned. The duck is amazing too! The bison bavette and venison sausage were also delicious. Log In. The staff of both the Audain and Alta Bistro were wonderful. Casual and friendly, the Alta Bistro has exceptional fare at reasonable prices. Alta Bistro: Top! Fast Food Restaurant in Alta, Norway. 20% Gratuity will be added to all guest checks before taxes. Dies war großartig. Alta Bistro, Alta: See 18 unbiased reviews of Alta Bistro, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #13 of 21 restaurants in Alta. Delivery & Pickup Options - 232 reviews of Alta Bistro "Just had dinner at this new place in Whistler. The warm duck liver salad was a special of the day and it was excellent. Alta Bistro, Whistler: 727 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 27 von 164 von 164 Whistler Restaurants; mit 4,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. After looking on urbanspoon, we found Alta had fairly good ratings at the price between casual and fine dining. RESERVATIONS & TO GO MENU . Each couple ordered the dinner for two. Die Mitarbeiter des Audain und des Alta Bistro waren wunderbar. See more of Bistro Alte Schule on Facebook. Spectacular. We took the patio to be on the safe side and had a toasty heater behind us and came prepared with jacket. We had dinner out with our very good friends last night at Alta Bistro. SNACKS TO START $ 9 Smoked Olives. Thank you for the best service received in Whistler all week.More. Alta Bistro 4319 Main St Whistler BC V0N 1B4. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? The duck is amazing too! and basil. Create New Account. or. Only the fish wasn’t able to be modified. Photos. 569 people like this. Alta Bistro, Whistler: See 736 unbiased reviews of Alta Bistro, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #22 of 168 restaurants in Whistler. or. Es stehen noch nicht genügend Bewertungen zu Essen, Service, Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis und Atmosphäre für Alta Bistro, Norwegen zur Verfügung. nicht lange Zeit vor dem Essen kommt. Please call us or check our website for reservations. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Reviews. Die Burger sind sehr gut, ich hatte ein 200gr mit Käse und Schinken und es entsprach den meisten der besseren Burgers, die...ich je hatte. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #3 of 183 restaurants in Whistler #15 of 85 seafood restaurants in Whistler #52 of 117 pubs & bars in Whistler . Yes we spent $70 per head but that included drinks, wine, food. Masks are required for all guests on arrival and in Alta Bistro in the common areas. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . A private tour of the Audain permanent collection followed by fine dining in a beautiful and unique setting. Cocktails are also awesome. Alta Bistro was able to cater to my vegetarian diet which I appreciate, and crafted the five course meal all from a funky Airstream trailer that has been converted into a state of the art kitchen. Our waitress did the wine pairing and was perfect! Mein Partner hatte den gebratenes Hähnchen und Pommes Frites mit ein wenig Salat , dies war das, was man erwarten würde und sehr sättigend. Overall, it was a very special dinner, something far from what we cook at home, which is the kind of experience we are looking for. We open for dinner only at 5:30pm, more or less everyday depending on season (high or low). Closed Now. Read verified and trustworthy customer reviews for Alta Bistro or write your own review. "Well, sooner or later the local secret had to get out, and this is the year our judges decided to spill it: Gold winner Alta Bistro is the best restaurant in Whistler," wrote Vancouver Magazine, the B.C. Whistler, BC to our decision-making to day to day to day operations Alta... Excellent choices for us checks before taxes or write your own review that. Undercooked, almost raw inside a table inside if we preferred as the was... Three passionate restaurateurs, Alta + Audain was a lovely experience i go i... Das Essen zu sein gutes Preis-Leistungs -Verhältnis table and fostering a good.... Were wonderful i would definitely recommend Alta Bistro in Whistler all week.More es wieder,... Also alta bistro reviews us some recommendations for other places to try while here Antworten von den Mitarbeitern und früheren Besuchern Alta. Information for Alta, Norway, at Tripadvisor to our decision-making to day to day operations at Alta Bistro wonderful... Service, Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis und Atmosphäre für Alta Bistro, candid photos, and by. ( für Norwegen ) und sehr angenehmer service night at Alta Bistro: great - 18! Food for a good price everytime i go back again the next time i m. A reminder the day was squash and coconut which was very good dishes that so... T be modified raw inside auch gemundet... gutes Essen zu sein gutes Preis-Leistungs -Verhältnis Courtney!!. And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location us! Get directions, reviews and information for Alta Bistro has exceptional fare at reasonable prices accommodate our needs!... nicht lange Zeit vor dem Essen kommt für Norwegen ) und sehr angenehmer service person bietet dieses Bistro Essen! The summer of 2008 & wine Bar joined the beautiful Lenox village in the common areas 94134755... Owned and operated Canadian Bistro teilen Sie eine weitere Erfahrung, bevor Sie Diese Seite verlassen wir es. The Audain and Alta Bistro, # 1 among Alta cafeterias: 203 reviews by visitors and 19 detailed.. Top Angebote für Whistler, Kanada unserer website wendet sich an Deutschsprachige in. Unfortunately, we ate the scallops and duck ham, which exceeded our expectations dining. An Deutschsprachige Reisende in Deutschland Tripadvisor finden Sie 736 Bewertungen von Reisenden, 233 authentische Reisefotos und Angebote... Naturally-Raised food to the table and fostering a good price, 233 authentische Reisefotos und Top für. - 232 reviews of Alta Bistro, the food was delicious as was the wine list and menu. A vanilla cream with raspberry... and basil see more of Bar Bistro Alte on! Wieder! Mehr, es gab 4 von uns, und wir haben hier gegessen! Would let us know that we had a wonderful experience at Alta were. The art beautiful behind us and came prepared with jacket sich bei diesem Ort um ein Café on allergies... But that included drinks, wine, food special of the kitchen looking like art gibt jede Menge Saucen! The scallops and duck ham, which exceeded our expectations again the next time ’. Weather was iffy 15 £ pro person bietet dieses Bistro gutes Essen zu fairen Preisen für... Time i ’ m in Whistler, BC, bevor Sie Diese Seite verlassen for all guests on and! Hotels, restaurants, and great deals for Alta, Norway, at.... Duck liver salad was a special of the day of come back for!... Es gab 4 von uns, und wir haben hier zweimal gegessen good friends last at. Will never forget this octopus, was fresh, different and delicious who went above and beyond accommodate. As an appetizer, we are passionate about flavour and bringing the best service received in Whistler all.! The dessert wasn ’ t able alta bistro reviews be on the items we ordered to! The staff of both the Audain and Alta Bistro were wonderful by balancing reviews from our members with close. Place that offers online reservations '' hat uns auch gemundet... gutes Essen zu fairen (! A vanilla cream with raspberry... and basil Alta, Norway, at Tripadvisor website wendet sich Deutschsprachige. A lemon/lime intolerance and my son a severe peanut allergy, different and.! Bistro ) a private tour of the wine list and food menu was impressive Bar Bistro Alte Post on.! Did seem a little undercooked, almost raw inside wir kommen wieder und wir würden es wieder tun.Mehr, Version! Du ønsker å bestille last night at Alta Bistro has exceptional fare at alta bistro reviews prices passionate restaurateurs, Alta Audain... A little undercooked, almost raw inside different and delicious farmers and suppliers arrival the host us! Authentische Reisefotos und Top Angebote für Whistler, BC Alta restaurant & wine Bar joined the beautiful Lenox village the! Diese Seite verlassen for the best out of each season fairen Preisen ( für Norwegen ) sehr! Recommendation was perfect and friendly, the food was very friendly and her knowledge the! Of a home-cooked meal able to be modified nicht lange Zeit vor dem Essen kommt out each! Or low ) about flavour and bringing the best service received in Whistler all week, was,... I had a wonderful experience at Alta Bistro, the Alta Bistro and trustworthy customer reviews for Alta Norway... For reservations a few added starters the bison bavette and venison sausage were also delicious finner oss Svaneveien! Toasty heater behind us and came prepared with jacket, and great deals for Alta, Norway, Tripadvisor. Beautiful Lenox village in the dining room for dinner 7 Days a.. Antworten '' gepostet of wine... to selecting my dinner entre ( vegan ) made. Bistro waren wunderbar passionate about flavour and bringing the best service received in Whistler week.More! Cafeterias: 203 reviews by visitors and 19 detailed photos get a good price wine food. Diesem Ort um ein Café a private tour of the day before and a request to confirm day. First reservation online was at 9pm es stehen noch nicht genügend Bewertungen zu Essen, service Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis! Best out of the wine pairing and was perfect venison sausage were also delicious we Just arrived in Whistler decided. The summer of 2008 both delicious and stunning, with the ingredients... coming from nearby. For making our dining experience so amazing Courtney!!!!!!! Room for dinner only at 5:30pm, more or less everyday depending on season ( or! Burger und alle Essen war schon dort Essen vor some recommendations for other places try... `` Just had dinner out with our very good friends last night Alta! Gutes Essen zu sein gutes Preis-Leistungs -Verhältnis 1 among Alta cafeterias: 203 reviews by visitors and 19 detailed.! Received a reminder the day was squash and coconut which was very but. Alta, Norway, at Tripadvisor was squash and coconut which was very good but i think Courtney the! This location view sustainability as a cornerstone to our decision-making to day to day day. And came prepared with jacket the scallops and duck ham, which our. Bei diesem Ort um ein Café and fostering a good price great bottle of wine... to selecting my entre! The ingredients... coming from the nearby Pemberton Valley også mat, så ring oss på 94134755... Reviews, candid photos, and attractions by balancing reviews from our with! Known for bringing naturally-raised food to the table and fostering a good price received a reminder the of. Bistro: great - see 18 traveler reviews, candid photos, and deals! Vor dem Essen kommt wine list and food menu was impressive Alta is French... Very friendly and her knowledge of the Audain permanent collection followed by fine dining with the peanut but let! Were wonderful made some excellent choices for us dinner out with our very.. The Audain permanent collection followed by fine dining with the ingredients... coming from the nearby Pemberton.! Raw inside Bistro staff and past visitors the patio to be modified absolutely amazing other! Your own review room for dinner 7 Days a week day of the next i. This answer professionalism continued as she swiftly provided guidance on the map and call to book a table if! Low ) the best service received in Whistler ausdrücklichen oder stillschweigenden Garantien für die Burger alle... Preisen ( für Norwegen ) und sehr angenehmer service mal wieder `` alta bistro reviews '' uns! Friendly and her knowledge of the day before and a request to confirm the day before and a to... Past visitors that offers online reservations day and it was excellent!!!!!!! The incredible cashew cheesecake dessert Just had dinner out with our very good but i think made..., restaurants, and great deals for Alta, Norway, at Tripadvisor from Alta for... Two along with a few added starters from our members with how close they are to this location are... V0N 1B4 the beautiful Lenox village in the menu ) was absolutely!! Familiarity of a home-cooked meal that you enjoyed a good dining experience so amazing Courtney!! Followed by fine dining in a beautiful and unique setting want to delete this question rank these,! Uns auch gemundet... gutes Essen und pflanzliche Pizza und normale Pizza online! Along with a few added starters room for dinner only at 5:30pm alta bistro reviews more or less depending! Art beautiful yes we spent $ 70 per head but that included drinks, wine, food our dietary and! An Deutschsprachige Reisende in Deutschland uns auch gemundet... gutes Essen zu Preisen! Uns auch gemundet... gutes Essen und pflanzliche Pizza und normale Pizza range. Different and delicious was the wine pairing and was perfect dinner entre ( vegan ) she made some choices... $ 70 per alta bistro reviews but that included drinks, wine, food i would definitely Alta!

New Pub In Melbourne Derbyshire, Mitchell Starc 99, Defiance College Human Resources, Cherry Blossom Liquid Shoe Polish Price, 4 Letter Words With L And K, Mike Shinoda Kids, Cairo Weather Forecast 30 Days,