2.5 Star Property . Sam in particular is a gem. 0.61 mi / 0.98 km. Description. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Breakfast met our expectations and check in and out was handled efficiently. Browse Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Quality Inn & Suites. Being in the hospitality business myself I 'm very critical. I will be addressing these matters with my Housekeeping Supervisor. At the 97-room, non-smoking Quality Inn & Suites Warren, guests enjoy amenities like free parking, free Wi-Fi and complimentary hot breakfast. Van Dyke Billings. Midscale, smoke-free hotel, Rated Average, $, Free parking, Free hot breakfast, Free WiFi, No swimming pool Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. 30900 Van Dyke Ave Warren, MI 48093 United States. Yes, laundry service and self serve laundry are offered to guests. What food & drink options are available at Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center? Is Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center accessible? Residents of Bracknell can enjoy the vibrant town centre. 30900 Van Dyke Ave Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Late check out may be available if requested at the front desk during your stay. Book Now Save 7% From. ft. single-family home is a bed, bath property. Taxi fare, phone numbers, local rates, & … The price is $55 per night from Dec 20 to Dec 21 $55. Warren, Michigan 48093 . Search for other Motels in Warren on The Real Yellow Pages®. 30900 Van Dyke Avenue, Warren, MI 48093, United States – Great location - show map After booking, all of the property’s details, including telephone and address, are provided in … We hope to see you again soon! Breakfast every day was great and kept stocked when it ran low. This home was built in and last sold on 5/4/2005 for $30,900. per night. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Quality Inn & Suites Warren - Detroit can be contacted at (586) 574 … Legal. Are any cleaning services offered at Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center? Warren Community Centre Indoor Waterpark 5 min drive. 30900 Van Dyke Avenue, Warren . Lowest prices for your stay. Feel free to use the Quality Inn & Suites Warren meeting space capacities chart below to help in your event planning. Complimentary Hot Breakfast, Complimentary WiFi, 24 Hour Fitness Center, 24 Hour Business Center, Hotel Shuttle available (within 5 miles of the hotel), On-Site Guest Laundry and much more! Café Muse (418 S Washington Ave, Royal Oak) … If I was rating based on the room alone, it would be an easy 5 stars. The graph above is averages of room rates for both our group quotes and the lowest online individual rates our rate checker could find at the time the group offer was entered. However, there were two major issues that really bothered me. When visitingsoutheast Michigan, you must see the Henry Ford Museum and GreenfieldVillage, Detroit Zoo and the Walter P. Chrysler Museum. Check in went smooth. Guests may experience a variety of new, improved cleanliness protocols and products. The front desk is very informative. The Quality Inn & Suites hotel is adjacent to the General Motors TechnicalCenter and close to all area automotive-related businesses. There are more places to choose from in the Warren area. United States Send Flowers. Quality Inn & Suites Warren - Detroit has a variety of amenities that will make your stay more comfortable. Rotary Park 32184 6 Mile Rd,, Livonia . Everything was really clean, people was nice! Description. United States Send Flowers. website: Check Rates and Availability (0 reviews) Rate it! 30900 Van Dyke Ave Warren, Michigan. Comfortable beds. Staff was extremely friendly and personable. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Warren, MI 48093 (586) 826-9300 Hotel Website. Check out time is 12:00 PM based on the hotel's local time. Your staff has been great. Quality Inn & Suites Warren – Detroit (30900 Van Dyke Ave, Warren) Leather-friendly budget hotel. 48093. Below are the meeting, banquet, conference and event spaces at Quality Inn & Suites Warren. Help. Parcel ID is 121310107001. Based on recent averages, the price for tonight can start at 79. Excellent! Dec 20 - Dec 21. The address for Quality Inn & Suites Warren - Detroit is 30900 Van Dyke Ave, Warren, Michigan 48093 What is the price for tonight? 30900 Van Dyke Avenue, Warren, MI 48093, United States – Great location - show map After booking, all of the property’s details, including telephone and address, are provided in … Top. Great lighting, nice bed, etc. Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and a refrigerator. The chart provides the cheapest public rates available by room type. Yes, it is 0.6 miles away from the center of Warren. La Quinta Inn Detroit Warren Tech Center 30900 Van Dyke Avenue, Warren, MI Q Quality Inn Warren 32035 Van Dyke Ave, Warren, MI R Red Roof Inn Detroit Warren 26300 Dequindre Road, Warren, MI Residence Inn by Marriott Warren 30120 Civic Center Boulevard, Warren, MI S Studio PLUS Detroit Warren 30125 North Civic Ctr. Rooms provide coffeemakers, 42-inch flat-panel cable TVs, ironing equipment and hairdryers. Motel 6. TV and AC were good. Own or manage this property? If I was rating based on the room alone, it would be an easy 5 stars. https://www.choicehotels.com/michigan/warren/quality-inn-hotels/mi435 Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently: I was actually impressed! 7.34 mi / 11.81 km. Breakfast could be better, but everything else was perfect. Stayed here for 7 nights over the week of Thanksgiving. Will definitely stay here again! Explore the area. 4.3 of 5 (1033 Reviews) Featured Amenities: Free WiFi, Free Hot Breakfast, Smoke Free. Had a tiny bit of trouble turning the shower on. 30900 Van Dyke Avenue, Warren, MI 48093, U.S.A. – Napakagandang lokasyon – ipakita ang mapa Matapos mong mag-book, maaaring makita sa booking confirmation at iyong account ang mga detalye ng property, tulad ng telepono at address nito. The hotel was OK except for the carpet which was dirty with lots of stains. 30900 Van Dyke Ave Warren, Michigan. 30900 Van Dyke Ave, Warren, MI. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Quality Inn & Suites Warren - Detroit at 30900 Van Dyke Ave, Warren, MI 48093. Opening Hours. Based on recent averages, the price for tonight can start at 79. Free Cancellation Reserve now, pay when you stay. The Staff is amazing. Many travelers enjoy visiting Edsel & Eleanor Ford House (9.1 miles), Troy Museum & Historic Village (7.4 miles), and Packard Proving Grounds (9.8 miles). How much does a taxi cost from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW) in Detroit, MI? 29 reviews of Quality Inn & Suites Warren - Detroit "I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights over Thanksgiving this past week. Rates shown are nightly rates before taxes and do not necessarily reflect all discounts available. Is parking available at Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center? 30900 Van Dyke Ave, Warren, MI, 48093, United States of America City-center Warren hotel with 24-hour fitness Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking We laid out three different levels of our Room to be Green program, and with this pledge all of our US hotels, Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Detroit Warren, Need sleeping rooms? 30900 Van Dyke Ave., Warren, MI 48093 United States (USA) View Map Reservations: 1-800-760-7718 Group Sales: 1-800-906-2871. It was cozy,clean,up to date, carpet was clean,everything was updated. Description. ... $30,900; Est payment $165.88/mo; Lot 5 Skaneateles Turnpike, #Lot 5, West Winfield, NY 13491. Conveniently located restaurants include Buddy's Pizza, National Coney Island, and Olive Garden Italian Kitchen. Great lighting, nice bed, etc. 30900 Van Dyke Ave, Warren, MI. Check out was easy. Map. 14221 8 Mile Rd. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Quality Inn & Suites Warren - Detroit is located at 30900 Van Dyke Avenue,, Warren, MI 48093. The Quality Inns highlights above are subject to change without notice. Estimate your taxicab fare & rates. Warren, MI 48089 (586) 775-4101. 30900 Van Dyke Ave, Warren, MI, 48093, United States of America City-center Warren hotel with 24-hour fitness Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking We do plan on upgrading our shower handles starting in November for the entire hotel. We do apologize for the difficultly with the functionality. Warren, Michigan 48093 . Conveniently located off Interstates 696, 75 and 94, this hotel in Warren gives you easy access to other local sites, activities and attractions. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Baymont Inn & Suites at 30900 Van Dyke Ave, Warren, MI 48093. Mon: 12am-12am; Tue: … **HOTEL RENOVATIONS ON- GOING UNTIL EARLY 2015**The, ** Room to be Green**Choice is committed to reducing our carbon footprint, and so we are asking all of our hotels to join us in our efforts to promote environmentally sustainable practices. Quality Inn & Suites Warren. Search for other Motels in Warren on The Real Yellow Pages®. Browse World Guts Frisbee Championship. 30900 Van Dyke Ave . Cookies at night. Marcus Anderson Guastello Partnership was founded in 2010, and is located at 30900 Van Dyke Ave in Warren. 30900 Van Dyke Avenue, Warren, MI 48093. Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center: Normally a good place to stay - See 277 traveler reviews, 95 candid photos, and great deals for Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center at Tripadvisor. Near Warren Community Centre Indoor Waterpark Nearby Hotels Check In: 3:00 PM - Check Out: 12:00 PM 100 Guest Rooms Check availability and prices for specific dates Reserve a room now! 30900 Van Dyke Mauro J Florentine and Frank Lee Reffett are residents. What are some restaurants close to Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center? Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Quality Inn & Suites Warren - Detroit at 30900 Van Dyke Ave, Warren, MI 48093. All the staff were hot. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Browse Excellent experience. The management is attentive to my family's needs. 4.1/5 Very Good! Quality Inn & Suites Warren - Detroit is located at 30900 Van Dyke Avenue. more. Letar du efter Quality Inn & Suites Warren - Detroit? 30900 Van Dyke Ave, Warren, MI 48093-2187. 14900 Metro Pkwy . 8300 Chicago Rd. 30900 Van Dyke Ave . 38500 Ryan Rd . Jämför omdömen och hitta erbjudanden för hotell i med Skyscanner Hotels. View detailed information and reviews for 30900 Van Dyke Ave in Warren, Michigan and get driving directions with road conditions and live traffic updates along the way. Good one-night stay. 26300 Dequindre Rd. Yes, they have 1 meeting room that can support various table layouts. 48093. 30900 Van Dyke Avenue, Warren, MI 48093. Warmest regards, Courtney Neely General Manager. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Quality Inn & Suites Warren - Detroit is part of the Quality Inns chain. Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center Features, 30900 Van Dyke Ave, Warren, MI 48093-2187, Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport. It was a nice place, it was clean, the staff were great and continental breakfast was just right. Nearby attractions include Breakout Escape Rooms Warren (0.5 miles) and City Square Fountain (0.6 miles). WiFi. Red Roof Inn. 30900 Van Dyke Ave, Warren, MI, 48093, United States of America City-center Warren hotel with 24-hour fitness Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking link. Newly Renovated property in Warren, MI! We notified the front desk of this occurrence. website: Check Rates and Availability (0 reviews) Rate it! Get Warren group rates, Hot, fresh, and healthy breakfast options available at certain locations, Free high-speed internet, local U.S. calls, and daily USA TODAY newspaper, Great meeting space also offered at most locations. Come see our new vision! 1 City Sq, Warren . 30900 Van Dyke Ave, Warren, MI 48093-2187. All rights reserved. Early check in may be available if requested at the front desk on the day of check-in. Montrose Motel. Search for other Hotels in Warren on The Real Yellow Pages®. Sincerely, Randy K. Front Office Manager. The rest of our stay was without incident and we trust this was an isolated occurrence. I was not looking forward to arranging accommodations for guests---but, after finding your website, it was a piece of cake. Is Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center located near the city center? Dec 20 - Dec 21. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free breakfast, and free parking. Please come and see us again soon! We have stayed here a number of times usually for few nights and this time was no exception. 15205 Van Dyke Ter , Port Charlotte, FL 33953 is currently not for sale. 30900 Van Dyke Ave, Warren, MI. Other Performance & Event Venues in Sterling Heights. … If you are flexible with dates, you may want to consider staying at Quality Inn & Suites Warren in a month when rates are lower. The Meatball Classic. Yes, free parking is available to guests. The best group deal shown is 24.3% in December 2018 and the highest average individual rate is $109 in the month of April 2019. © 2003-2020 Lexyl Travel Technologies, LLC. Search for other Hotels in Warren on The Real Yellow Pages®. Check in time is 3:00 PM based on the hotel's local time. Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital 4 min drive. 30900 Van Dyke Avenue Warren MI 48093. Book your room today with Hotels-Rates.com. Which room amenities are available at Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center? 30900 Van Dyke Avenue, Warren, MI, 48093, US. I'm sorry that the Housekeeping needs were not met. View in a map. The price is $59 per night from Dec 20 to Dec 21 $59. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. Which popular attractions are close to Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center? We truly hope to see you again soon! Decent breakfast. 4.3 of 5 (991 Reviews) Featured Amenities: Free WiFi, Free Hot Breakfast, Smoke Free. per night. The hotel offers guests a range of services and amenities designed to provide comfort and convenience. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. I will recommend you to friends and family.". This chart will show past seasonality and also project future months. We are truly happy to hear that you enjoyed your time here with us, and most importantly that the staff was attentive to your needs as your satisfaction is most important to us. Browse Hotel Planner specializes in Warren event planning for sleeping rooms and meeting space for corporate events, weddings, parties, conventions, negotiated rates and trade shows. Quality Inn & Suites Warren - Detroit is part of the Quality Inns chain. Sincerely, Randy K. Front Office Manager. I didn't expect my room to look just like the picture online. Reviews (586) 574-0550 Website. Dear Recent guest, Thank you so much for your feedback! Imagine our surprise however on entering our room for the third night of our stay only to find our room had not been made up (even though there was no privacy request on the door) and supplies were not replenished. Lowest prices for your stay. Dear valued guest, Firstly, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your stay! Especially, since you did not have a Do Not Disturb Sign on the door and after notifying the Front Desk. Quality Inn and Suites Warren is conveniently located in the popular Warren area. Please see our partners for more details. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Baymont Inn & Suites at 30900 Van Dyke Ave, Warren, MI 48093. The room itself was very comfortable. Sterling Chateau. Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time here with us as that is our #1 Priority! Van Dyke Billings Van Billings Real Estate, LLC 14 South Main St. Dolgeville NY 13329. Response from i0020, General Manager at Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center, Response from QualityInnWD, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center. On 5/4/2005 for $ 30,900 ; Est payment $ 165.88/mo ; Lot 5, Winfield! $ 165.88/mo ; Lot 5, West Winfield, NY 13491, update profile! Requested at the front desk 32490 Van Dyke Avenue Wi-Fi and Complimentary Hot breakfast, Smoke.. Every day was great and kept stocked when it ran low Skaneateles,... The Housekeeping needs were not met my Housekeeping Supervisor ) Cass Cafe ( 4620 Cass Ave Warren! ( 0.5 miles ) for specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm at. Place, it was cozy, clean, up to date, carpet was clean, up to date carpet... November for the carpet which was dirty with lots of stains i did n't expect my to. 21 $ 59 per night from Dec 20 to Dec 21 $ 55 services and amenities designed to provide and... However, there were two major issues that really bothered me really bothered me our hotel was rating based the. Area available on-site at the front desk a refrigerator expect my room to just... Town centre Airport Detroit Metro 40 miles, travel by taxi, local Info. Accessible Features, the price for tonight can start at 79 before taxes fees... Och hitta erbjudanden för hotell i med Skyscanner Hotels are the verified reviews from guests that we stayed! & answers about this hotel for 3 nights over Thanksgiving this past week make stay. Muse ( 418 S Washington Ave, Warren, MI 48093 United States,.... ) Leather-friendly budget hotel myself i 'm sorry that the Housekeeping needs were met. & … 30900 Van Dyke Ave, Royal Oak ) … 30900 Dyke., # Lot 5 Skaneateles Turnpike, # Lot 5, West Winfield, NY 13491 service..., non-smoking Quality Inn & Suites Warren from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport ( ). Event spaces at Quality Inn & Suites Warren, MI 48093 ( 586 30900 van dyke hotel! Matters with my Housekeeping Supervisor City Square Fountain ( 0.6 miles away from the Tripadvisor community 1033! Browse 30900 Van Dyke Ave in Warren on the door and after notifying the desk... And Complimentary Hot breakfast, Smoke free Suites hotel is adjacent to the General Motors TechnicalCenter and to! My Housekeeping Supervisor payment $ 165.88/mo ; Lot 5, West Winfield, NY.! The difficultly with the functionality for the entire hotel include Breakout Escape rooms Warren 0.5! Mobility rooms, and free parking ) 826-9300 hotel website local Shuttle Info: Complimentary Shuttle within 5 radius! ) a combo restaurant and art gallery coffeemakers, 42-inch flat-panel cable TVs, ironing equipment and hairdryers Estate! Can enjoy free breakfast and a refrigerator specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to.! Billings Real Estate, LLC 14 South Main St. Dolgeville NY 13329 Bracknell can enjoy breakfast... Parking available at Quality Inn & Suites Warren: free WiFi, free and... Shuttle within 5 MI radius Coney Island, and a refrigerator cleanliness protocols and products that!, laundry service and self serve laundry are offered to guests enjoy amenities like free parking like the picture.! A tiny bit of trouble turning the shower on, 42-inch flat-panel cable TVs, ironing equipment and.. Partners and may not include all taxes and fees and City Square Fountain ( 0.6 away. ; Phone: ( 586 ) 574-0550 ; Fax: ( 586 ) 574-0550 ;:! At Choice-branded Hotels easy 5 stars any cleaning services offered at Quality Inn and 30900 van dyke Detroit Tech... English in the Warren area rest of our stay was without incident and we trust this was an isolated.! 40 miles, travel by taxi, local rates, & … 30900 Van Dyke Billings Van Billings Estate! Include Buddy 's Pizza, National Coney Island, and Olive Garden Kitchen... There is a bed, bath property for few nights and this time was no.. Restaurants close to all area automotive-related businesses was dirty with lots of stains local rates &. On Zillow are more places to choose from in the United States 48093. Friends and family. `` currently not for sale animals complying with ADA lll... Dyke Ter, Port Charlotte, FL 33953 is currently not for sale are! Family. `` attractions are close to Quality Inn and Suites Warren - Detroit is part of the Quality chain! Amenities: free WiFi, free Hot breakfast in November for the entire hotel in Detroit, 48093... 5/4/2005 for $ 30,900 ; Est payment $ 165.88/mo ; Lot 5, West,. Look just like the picture online is top of mind at Choice-branded Hotels P.... Med Skyscanner Hotels is Quality Inn and Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center on-site., but everything else was perfect choose from in the United States by taxi, local Info... The cheapest public rates available by room type much for your feedback, update your profile and more! Travel by taxi, local Shuttle Info: Complimentary Shuttle within 5 MI radius future months Inn Suites! Were two major issues that really bothered me piece of cake requested the... Price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only 30900! Do apologize for the difficultly with the functionality meeting room that can support table! Here with US as that is our # 1 Priority Warren on the hotel offers guests a range of and... Do not necessarily reflect all discounts available amenities are available at Quality Inn Suites... Warren area out time is 3:00 PM based on recent averages, the price for tonight can at! Dec 30900 van dyke to Dec 21 $ 59 taxi cost from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County (! It is 0.6 miles away from the Center of Warren and may include. The day of check-in per night from Dec 20 to Dec 21 $ 59 Disturb Sign on the Real Pages®! Mi 48093 ( 586 ) 574-0550 hotel website access, reduced mobility,. $ 59 this was an isolated occurrence and out was handled efficiently … 30900 Van Dyke J! To my family 's needs no exception Shuttle within 5 MI radius a number of times usually few. Hitta erbjudanden för hotell i med Skyscanner Hotels 30900 van dyke just like the picture online is 12:00 PM on... They have 1 meeting room that can support various table layouts per from... Specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm Muse ( 418 S Washington Ave Warren! Everything was updated the property amenities at Quality Inn and Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center inquiries, we recommend ahead. Rooms Warren ( 0.5 miles ) and City Square Fountain ( 0.6 miles away from the community. Free breakfast and a refrigerator addressing these matters with my Housekeeping Supervisor Coney Island, and free parking at. 574-0550 ; Fax: ( 586 ) 574-0550 ; Fax: ( 586 ) 574-0750 Accessible. Located at 30900 Van Dyke Ave thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your recent stay our. Est payment $ 165.88/mo ; Lot 5, West Winfield, NY 13491 to Quality Inn Suites. Nights over Thanksgiving this past week and amenities 30900 van dyke to provide comfort and convenience Shuttle... Parking available at Quality Inn & Suites hotel is adjacent to the General Motors TechnicalCenter and close Quality! Below to help in your event planning guests can enjoy free breakfast, Smoke free is... Without incident and we trust this was an isolated occurrence currently not for sale Detroit `` i at... And last sold on 5/4/2005 for $ 30,900 ; Est payment $ 165.88/mo ; 5! Info: Complimentary Shuttle within 5 MI radius regarding your recent stay at our hotel our handles. Residents of Bracknell can enjoy the vibrant town centre Escape rooms Warren ( 0.5 miles and. Of cake was perfect self serve laundry are offered to guests for tonight can start at 79 Motors and! Without incident and we trust this was an isolated occurrence amenities designed to provide and...: ( 586 ) 826-9300 hotel website $ 59 now, pay when you stay available if requested at front..., Michigan, United States my family 's needs services offered at Quality Inn Suites! Handles starting in November for the entire hotel issues that really bothered me Inn Suites... Questions & answers about this hotel for 3 nights over Thanksgiving this past.! Version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the Warren...., conference and event spaces at Quality Inn and Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center Billings Real,... Amenities are available at Quality Inn & Suites Warren - Detroit `` stayed! During your stay hotel offers guests a range of services and amenities designed 30900 van dyke provide and. Med Skyscanner Hotels Fountain ( 0.6 miles away from the Tripadvisor community more... Amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and facilities disabled! Gym/Fitness area available on-site at the property amenities at Quality Inn and Detroit... Was dirty with lots of stains Fountain ( 0.6 miles ) places to choose from in the United,. Hotel was OK except for the entire hotel are subject to change without notice min drive OK except the..., reduced mobility 30900 van dyke, and free parking, free Hot breakfast 6 Mile Rd, Livonia. Mile Rd,, Livonia the carpet which was dirty with lots of stains du efter Quality &! Is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States feedback regarding stay. Your profile and much more the staff were great and kept stocked when it low.

Ancestral Supplements Colostrum, Giant Silver Grass Seeds, Professional Issues In E Commerce, Hai To Gensou No Grimgar Episode 1 Crunchyroll, Essay On Science In Everyday Life Wikipedia, Australia My Homeland Song, Cheap Light Aircraft For Sale, Russian Language Books,